It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA database: A resource to help ET decide who is to be saved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Could it be that the UK's and the USA's DNA database plans, are intended to be expanded to cover not just criminals but all of us.

And the reason?

The Earth is possibly doomed, one way or another. The database would give any aliens attempting to rescue Humankind a list of healthy individuals, I mean in a genetic sense. So that they could harvest DNA material or the actual people themselves? People free from genetically inherited diseases.

If you were going to save a population or a species, you'd want a healthy batch to start with wouldn't you?

Any thoughts on this, I know it's far fetched but is it possible?

Kiwifoot

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Anything is possible, but I'd be more inclined to believe that TPTB want to preserve their family bloodlines, so it may be a way for them to mark/track those descended from the blue-bloods. Maybe it has something to do with genealogical weapons or something. Who knows. Maybe it's just for further tracking and control?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Could it be that the UK's and the USA's DNA database plans, are intended to be expanded to cover not just criminals but all of us.

And the reason?

The Earth is possibly doomed, one way or another. The database would give any aliens attempting to rescue Humankind a list of healthy individuals, I mean in a genetic sense. So that they could harvest DNA material or the actual people themselves? People free from genetically inherited diseases.

If you were going to save a population or a species, you'd want a healthy batch to start with wouldn't you?

Any thoughts on this, I know it's far fetched but is it possible?

Kiwifoot

i think the most valuable individual bodies would be those of those that are genetically evolving.
you'd want to make sure you could identify all of them.

imagine a world with people with powers like those akind to the ones you see on the TV shows 4400 or Heroes or the X-Men movies.

you'd want to have their DNA ... or monitor it for it's changes over time

if people evolve.. I think they'd me mostl likely to have powers like that of Christ, Moses, Krishna etc..

you'd want a database.. because what if some of them are psychologically imbalanced? or have a grudge? or something to prove?
or delusions of grandeur?
in that situation ... a massive world security net would need to be set up.
and during the 'war on terra'... that's what's been set up.

if not now then when?
humanity's gonna eventually make the step...
what better time than now.. at the brink of so many other things.

-

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm conflicted on this one. Most of the DNA databases are from felons and sex offenders.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interesting idea. And it has happened in the past.

www.ibmandtheholocaust.com...

Take a look here.
The role of the IBM in Holocaust.

As the Third Reich embarked upon its plan of conquest and genocide, IBM and its subsidiaries helped create enabling technologies, step-by-step, from the identification and cataloging programs of the 1930s to the selections of the 1940s.

But IBM's Hollerith punch card technology did exist. Aided by the company's custom-designed and constantly updated Hollerith systems, Hitler was able to automate his persecution of the Jews. Historians have always been amazed at the speed and accuracy with which the Nazis were able to identify and locate European Jewry. Until now, the pieces of this puzzle have never been fully assembled. The fact is, IBM technology was used to organize nearly everything in Germany and then Nazi Europe, from the identification of the Jews in censuses, registrations, and ancestral tracing programs to the running of railroads and organizing of concentration camp slave labor.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by DangerDeath]

new topics

top topics

join