It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Featured On Air Force Insignias. Strange NASA And Black Projects Patches!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Like the saying in the second picture.

Oderint Dum Metuant. my favorite qoute. Caligula

"If you want peace, prepare for war"

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiabloX03
Like the saying in the second picture.

Oderint Dum Metuant. my favorite qoute. Caligula

"If you want peace, prepare for war"

hahahahahahahahhahahaah
no, good sir, you are rather mistaken
that quote, though indeed by caligula, means "Let them hate, so long as they fear."

"If you want [seek] peace, prepare for war." is "sic vis pacem, para bellum" or "si vis pacem para bellum"

glad you know your favorite quote so well...

^_^

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnowI'm sure you know the owls eyes are also the MindWar logo..

That's a fun coincidence, but not actually connected. I did have occasion to work with the NRO while assigned to HQ USSPACECOM J2X/MJ 1990-94, but I drew the "MW" design for The Dark Side back in 1977 when writing that story. I did not use the design on the 1980 Army staff study paper "From PSYOP to MindWar".

This year 2013, however, I did resurrect the design for the book I just published in May, MindWar, which can be found on Amazon with a title search. I spent a bit more time "integrating" the design, and for the front cover also gave it a dash of "Negative Green". Next step is probably to trot on over to Zazzle and have some suitably spooky, I mean Spooky, T-shirts and mousepads made up.

Michael Aquino

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join