It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Featured On Air Force Insignias. Strange NASA And Black Projects Patches!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Those patches are nothing more than unoffical 'play around' patches. The have no significant meaning to any black ops alien cover up(as some people have already said) But thx for showing them anyways man!

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Stunta615]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Hi guys! Check this out….

Patches/insignias always have a meaning behind them and indicate what a unit/formation/organization is tasked for. Here are some of the more interesting ones that come from NASA and many secret Black Ops projects. What are the hidden meanings behind them? Let's find out!

Here’s an interesting patch with an ET/Alien on it that belongs to the US Air Force 509th Bomber Wing, the group that was stationed at Roswell in 1947! Why the ET? What’s the connection? Is there more than meets the eye here?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f3168546508.jpg[/atsimg]
Courtesy: Jerry Pippin

Wait a second......thats a Stealth Bomber.......and the patch is from a unit from 1947? I'm pretty sure the Stealth Bomber, or Stealth technologie wasn't around back in 1947.

And to say its from 'To Serve Man' is also silly, cause again, Stealths weren't around back then. Even if it was,. it was a secret, and the producers of a tv show sure as hell didn't knw about it.

Fail!

[edit on 24-5-2009 by BrnBdry]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Hi,

The unit's history goes back to 1947 (and possibly even longer). The patch is a modern day creation to signify the Radar Cross Section testing of the B2 bomber...... Quite what the Alien is, is anyone's guess...

Peace!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

besides the gray it also has what looks like a f117 fighter, i think maybe this one is some sort of joke.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Very interesting read OP, nice work.

Although i do believe most are "inside" jokes, always a chance they have a real meaning.

And as some people have said some are not offical patches.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

*slaps forehead* jesus >_<
the desert prowlers patch has the Wraith from the ICP album, "The Wraith".
know why it says 9 11?
www.youtube.com...
because people actually believe that ICP had something to do with 9/11.
know why there are 6 stars?
The Wraith was ICP's "6th Joker's Card"
it was probably just made by a juggalo in the military...

now, my fellow posters, go forth and argue
mmfwcl ^_^

(also..err, in that "insert youtube video" thing, what's the youtube video "number"? i'm new to this...)

[edit on 24-5-2009 by umbralupus9927]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
LOL! It looks like I made those patches! They look totally unprofessional and like a hoax. Now I'm not saying that there is no alliance between aliens and the shadow Government, but come on... You mean to tell me that they couldn't afford top of the line professional looking patches! I think you are reaching too far.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
My ATS name is based on the "Don't Ask" patch.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hello

Don't know if this link have already been posted, but it talks about the patches among other things, and it seems to me that some of these patches are taken pretty seriously.

wimp.com...

Peace!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well this is interesting...either the government listens to underground rap...or...well, I dunno.

The imagine in the patch is pretty much copied from The Wraith (Insane Clown Posse's 6th Joker Card album) or vice versa. I do know The Wraith came out in Novemeber 2002. Anyone have any information as to when this patch was released? With the 9/11 in numerals on it, I'm assuming it's at least after 2001.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Majority, if not all, of these patches are legit and used by the government in one form or another.

I had seen a show on either National Geographic or Discovery regarding this same subject. A fellow actually has a collection of the patches like these he managed to get his hands on. Apparently he has some ties with UFO buffs and military officials.

I even believe he was on Stephen Colbert at one point. I cannot remember his name off the top of my head but I'll do more research and provide better information.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

There goes a star for you on you reply!

ORION ! pffff.... area 51.... ? common OP!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff you got here.

Let's face it, when you have so much ancient texts and symbols that has been the basis for many of our present day beliefs and aspirations, one can only expect much of this to continue to be used in our lives today.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I don't know if this has already been brought up, but that demon patch looks an awful lot like "Insane Clown Posse"'s Trade Mark.

Ack nevermind there it is a few posts up :p

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Shamrock87]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oneal

Okay I've never heard of these patches before or seen them. But would they be so bold and create patches with aliens, satan and our government on them? I guess the government dosen't care who knows, or these patches are just for fun. But I will do more reasearch into them. Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
Re Schmitt's designs - there were more.... please see link.

HH Schmitt's name along with Shoemaker appears on a USGS mining topography map of great detail available at LPI... the date on that map is 1967, two years before Apollo 11...

HH Schmitt is CEO of Inter Lune Inter Mars LLC, an interplanetary mining concern

HH Schmitt is heavily involved with University of Wisconsin/Madison and their HE3 fusion work...

HH Schmitt was a state senator, is a geologist and was on the moon..

All in all HH Schmitt is a very interesting fellow

[edit on 25-5-2009 by zorgon]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
Wait a second......thats a Stealth Bomber.......and the patch is from a unit from 1947? I'm pretty sure the Stealth Bomber, or Stealth technologie wasn't around back in 1947.

Maybe... maybe not but the Horton Wing was..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d12d1dd2101.jpg[/atsimg]

And to say its from 'To Serve Man' is also silly, cause again, Stealths weren't around back then. Even if it was,. it was a secret, and the producers of a tv show sure as hell didn't know about it.

"To Serve Man" can have another meaning as well... considering the Alien is holding the wing like he is about to eat it, as well as the knife and fork...

Tastes like Chicken? Maybe when you serve man it tastes like chicken...

All depends on how you look at things

[edit on 25-5-2009 by zorgon]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here's an interesting link found by Ziggy - a slide show on the patches titled, Badges Of Secrecy published in Newsweek magazine.

www.newsweek.com...

Cheers!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wow some of these patches are just amazing. it cracks me up and it does make me wonder.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That's very interesting! There were no B-2s in the 40s but the Horton Wing that resembled the B-2 existed! Could it be that the alien shown in that patch is eating a Horton instead, since it pertained to the patch as it purportedly existed in the 40s? Hmmm...

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join