It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Featured On Air Force Insignias. Strange NASA And Black Projects Patches!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The first patch in the OP indicates a collaboration. The 2nd patch in the OP indicates we are under their command...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
How about THIS one?

NRO "We Own the Night"

I'm sure you know the owls eyes are also the MindWar logo...
www.xeper.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
NSA Gen. Michael Aquino

Another 'hidden in plain sight'. Nice thread mike.

wZn

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
god some of those are poorly designed. They need some help from the masons.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
jack schmitts rejects look more like, from the stone age to the future with the space age.as stone henge looks like its on the earth, the moon and further on is oviously the destination above it.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by Funshinez

Actually the other version of this patch references 'To Serve Man' which is the approved version.

Peace!

That's correct! So the corrected patch with the words To Serve Man is APPROVED? If it was meant to be a joke, why correct/amend something that is to be taken as a joke?? Why wasn't the alien face removed too in the corrected patch?

Cheers!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
ya they just HAPPEN to make a joke about Greys and pseudo reptilian aliens

Sure....

why wasnt it hippo-aliens or insect aliens?

maybe because they saw what the real aliens look like first? then they could make sure the patches depicted the real deal, rather than painting fake aliens like the GAZILLION possibilities that exist!

sorry its far too coincidental, i think they know something

Or maybe the joke is on you guy's because you are always on about grey's and reptilian and haven't seen amny of you on here talking about hippo-aliens or insect aliens if so provide a link to the hippo one

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by Funshinez

Actually the other version of this patch references 'To Serve Man' which is the approved version.

Peace!

That's correct! So the corrected patch with the words To Serve Man is APPROVED? If it was meant to be a joke, why correct/amend something that is to be taken as a joke?? Why wasn't the alien face removed too in the corrected patch?

Cheers!

Nice to see your still posting Mike you haven't spoken much re your spire sorry shadow pics!

[edit on 23-5-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
The first patch in the OP indicates a collaboration. The 2nd patch in the OP indicates we are under their command...

What about the first or second patch indicates either a collaboration or that we are under their command? If you look at the first patch, it appears as if the alien is eating the B2. In fact, that may be the point; it's a joke.

Q. Latin words "Gustatus Similis Pullus" are shown at the bottom of the insignia. Please translate to English?

A. Guststus Similis Pullus is dog Latin for "Tastes Like Chicken." This is supported by the alien figure, which apparently is eating the B-2.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

One of the patches...'Pullus Leguss'...LOL

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Nice to see your still posting Mike you haven't spoken much re your spire sorry shadow pics!

I've sent an 'Applause' to DOF for an excellent presentation! But I'll be back soon! Hmmmm...Missing me, what?

Cheers!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I've sent an 'Applause' to DOF for an excellent presentation! But I'll be back soon! Hmmmm...Missing me, what?

Cheers!

Of course I am Mike your the Yin to my Yang

DOF metioned the applause but a little post on the thread saying I f***ed up would have been even better

[edit on 24-5-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
ya they just HAPPEN to make a joke about Greys and pseudo reptilian aliens

Sure....

why wasnt it hippo-aliens or insect aliens?

maybe because they saw what the real aliens look like first? then they could make sure the patches depicted the real deal, rather than painting fake aliens like the GAZILLION possibilities that exist!

sorry its far too coincidental, i think they know something

If any of the material was symbolically relevant to reality, and the people involved in those projects understood there was public awareness or interest or.. curiosity about it..

do you think through the decades, that someone would NOT have come up with the idea of saying, "lets jut put it in plain sight and say it's a joke"

it's as easy as putting out fake UFO images and saying they're "hoaxes
the result is you have people believing they are jokes and hoaxes, and you have people arguing about it like we are now.. and then you have people that think that if it is real.. then they'd do something like this and call it a joke.. so that they could have people do what we're doing right now.

it's an endless circle .. so based on that conjecture.. you could point your conclusion to 50/50 real/joke.
as in 50% probability it's a real joke and has nothing to do with reality
and 50% probability it's a joke about real things made to have people argue about whether it' real.. OR completely buy the idea that they're jokes.

or they're not jokes and they're the real things..
and all they have to do is put out some info that they're jokes and people comfortably confidently preach their skeptical wisdom thinking 'hey I can't be fooled it's a joke .. I know the inner scoop and it's a joke" .. so they decry anyone thinking they're real and go off to look at other things.. ie// nothing to look at here.. its a joke move along..

i mean someone hired a designer for them, then ordered many made.
that's pennies to the trillions in black-ops but hey.. someone put forth the effort.

and if it isn't any of our F#$$%^& business... then we shouldn't really be having this discussion now should we?

-

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Another take on the "Tastes like chicken" would be familiar to anyone that went thru SERE school at Fairchild.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This little gem of a patch was featured on the May 20th episode of The Colbert Report.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa56210c1b5f.jpg[/atsimg]

Although I have doubts about its authenticity.

- Lee

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Or maybe the joke is on you guy's because you are always on about grey's and reptilian and haven't seen amny of you on here talking about hippo-aliens or insect aliens if so provide a link to the hippo one

im not always on about grays or reptilians, in fact i almost never even mention those 2 words lol

i am aware that others talk about it quite a bit tho, and i would feel the same in relation to their stories

why arent they about fungal or plant like aliens? silicon based or cyborg/robotic type intelligences?

gas bags, ice critters you name it

i just expect aliens to be really weird and random in their appearance

thats why i find the constant talk about grays and reptilians somewhat interesting, as if there was actually a particular race visiting us out of all of the billions of possibilities

i mean if nothing was visiting, i would assume everyones stories to be vastly different based purely on the infinite nature of human creativity

but in reality, we are dealing with just a few limited categories of the same types of stories over and over again, which i find a little too coincidental

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'll be honest, as much as I would like to believe otherwise, I don't think them having aliens on their patches means much. I'm pretty sure it's just to make them look cool.

After reading this thread, I decided to look through my dads stash of old patches to see if there were any interesting ones I could share here.
No aliens, but this one from Holloman AFB of a bunyip used to scare me when I was a kid:

Then there's this one, with the slightly ominous motto:

This logo I found on the Holloman AFB website, not really sure what's going on here, but it kinda looks like a triangular ufo with a beam of light coming out of it. I'm probably way off though, I have no idea what the national rcs test facility is.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

First, thanks for sharing your father's patches.... The RCS is Radar Cross Section test facility. Quite often prototype stealth planes are mounted on a large singular frame (The ray of the UFO) and suspended to check for their signature.

Link to Tom Mahood site describing this.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

Have also given a link showing a pylon - this is at Helesdale CA;

www.thehowlandcompany.com...

Peace!

[edit on 24-5-2009 by The Wave]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f3168546508.jpg[/atsimg]
Courtesy: Jerry Pippin

Tastes like chicken? Lol, that is a very interesting phrase to go on an insignia with an alien on it. Anyone seen the stargate film? Anyone remember what Daniel Jackson says about the strange meat they end up eating on the planet?

Maybe our technology and their technology ain't so different afterall.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d33907ee37e.jpg[/atsimg]
From the livingmoon

Again, why the alien on the patch?

'oderint dum metuant' = 'Let them hate so long as they fear.' I'd like to know who this is in reference too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d99f39f38fad.jpg[/atsimg]

If it is Orion, now you have to explain why ONLY Orion is on there, last time I checked, that ain't the only cluster in the sky. Although it is one of the only ones that these apparent aliens come from.

Another Black Budget project patch, this one belongs to the Special Projects Office, Groom Lake, Nevada (Area 51). Note the ‘9/11’ written in Roman letters and the ubiquitous cluster of 5 + 1 Stars again, as seen in the previous patch! And who’s the ‘apparition’ or ‘alien’ in the middle with the horns with what looks like six fingers?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a6cde6aa62b.jpg[/atsimg]

Now this is an interesting one, first off, it looks like a devil, Lol

2nd, he is extending his hand, as if offering help?

3rd, this is very subjective this one, but does it not look like he is coming out of the mountains? It looks like it could be a book aswell,although, I would bet on my life that they are mountains.

On his shoulder, that looks like a raven, aren't raven's metaphoric of Wisdom?

That 9/11 seems....pointless? Then again, I don't know the inside meaning.

This to me looks like 'a deal was made with the devil, a deal for wisdom.' Althoguh this is very subjective and by no means right.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bf6aa95c650.jpg[/atsimg]

Seen these before, excellent, Althoughh I would like to know why the one on the right has what looks like a nebula? Or a galxy? 'Rising' above it? Couldbe artistic impression ofc.

Below is a program patch of the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office). The Latin inscription translates as "Never before, never again.”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8c2f6cab1d8.jpg[/atsimg]

An important directive/task of this department/organization under the Intelligence Branch of the secret Shadow Government is…

National Reconnaissance Office(NRO).
Controls and collects information from global spy satellites, monitors UFO traffic entering and leaving Earth's atmosphere, coordinates firing of energy beam weapons from orbiting Star Wars satellites at selected human ground and airborne targets and selectively at extra-terrestrial craft.
Loc: Pentagon basement and Dulles Airport area, VA.

From The United States' Secret Shadow Government, A Structural Analysis

This one is weird. The snakes tails seem to make some sort of Celtic symbol (upside down ofc), I could agree that the tongues could very well be the 'lasers', the heads being satelites, this could be further strengthened by there being 3 heads (was thinking triangulation? You can't hide type of thing.) since they are all surroundnig the US and South America.

The strangest for me is,'never before, never again'...What? What has never happened before, but will never happen again? it's an oxymoron, but it is there for a reason.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/518f45842fa8.jpg[/atsimg]

OK, this one is also crazy, for starters, that doesn't even look like an alien, even the face' is barely alien. As you point out Dulce, that is an interesting correlation, but the alien? I don't see it. It's meant to be something else, IMO, but I have no idea what? Map?

Lol, is that meant to be EU, Russia, China and Aussie on the right handside? Cos thats pretty bad, only Australia looks anything like it should. If not, wtf is it meant to be? that seems to be America and (half) of SA on the left.

As for 'A life of Silence, Behind the Green Door', anyone remember what Colour the door in 'Alice in wonderland' was?

Found this, and it's weird lol, thought I'd show a few on here, see if they know how to use it? It's an Alice in Wonderland game, but you can't seem to do anything?

www.gameboomers.com...

And one that arrogantly says, Don’t Ask! NOYFB (None Of Your F****** Business!) This patch is from the 22nd Military Airlift Squadron, which flies the C-5’ Galaxy to deliver classified craft. In other words, don’t ask questions! But what’s the waning Moon in the patch got to do with all this? Is there a connection?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bc64117ebf2.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, the moon is NOOFB.

Lmao, that one has to be my favourite, if thats real, that is awesome, nice to see they haven't lost there sense of humour as they sell us all out, lol.

EMM

[edit on 24-5-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Woah, check this one out.

I did this in photoshop actually. I thought some of those badges looked pretty cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join