It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What it do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Whats good everybody i found tha site on google..decided to join...always loved talkin about stuff like i see here..i reside in huntsville al, and currently in college so...HI ALL!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hiya and welcome aboard..

Jump on in .. I'm sure you'll find loads to get your teeth into here

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ybdadon

Hi-Dee-Ho !

You`ll love it here.

The variety of subject matter is staggering .

Be seeing you around.

Stay classy .

Umbra~Sumus.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ybdadon

Sweet, welcome. You'll find many different communities all together here. Enjoy!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ybdadon

What it do?

First of all make and wear your own tinfoil hat while surfing the site, be prepared to encounter dangerous and infectious thoughts, opinions and information NOTE: Some information is actually disinformation and only after achieving gold or higher status will you be able to accurately separate info from disinfo.

Once addicted you will lose the ability to escape ATS, you will find yourself compelled to stay in front of your computer for long periods of time.

Remember that your individuality is secondary to the collective cause of denying ignorance.

Your first objective here is to collect as many flags, stars and points as possible... Once your status moves beyond apprentice you can then consider yourself on the path to enlightenment or insanity whichever comes first.

Good luck, welcome to ATS!

top topics

join