It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latino gang accused of targeting blacks near LA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

HAWAIIAN GARDENS, Calif. (AP) — A Latino street gang waged a racist campaign to eliminate the city's black residents through attempted murders and other crimes, according to federal racketeering indictments unsealed Thursday.

"(Varrio Hawaiian Gardens) gang members take pride in their racism and often refer to the VHG Gang as the `Hate Gang,'" the main indictment said. "VHG gang members have expressed a desire to rid the city of Hawaiian Gardens of all African-Americans and have engaged in a systematic effort to achieve that result by perpetrating crimes against African-Americans.

The indictment alleges a string of attacks on black residents, including a shooting into a home with eight people inside. The indictment does not say if anyone was hit.

In another instance, two gang members allegedly chased a black man, yelled a racist epithet at him and then beat him with a garden rake. The same man was later repeatedly stabbed by two gang members, according to the indictment, which charged them with his attempted murder."

link

Ive been following this for years. These Mexi Cali gangs are ruthless. Why MM isnt reporting this is beyond me. Now if these Latinos were targeting white people, this would be ALL OVER the news.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You are absolutely correct! Sadly when people hear stuff like this the first thing they think is it is all about gangs! You know Americans, the only lives of value are the ones that meet the social acceptability criteria. We also get the old, "this is nothing new" attitude, and don't forget this one..."let them kill each other".

One can only hope the authorities take this seriously. I really don't know anything about this community so it is anyone's guess if this will be put to a stop.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
From what I understand .... and I could be wrong ....

The latino gangs target black gangs and black neighborhoods for crimes, and the black gangs target latino neighborhoods for crimes as well as latino gangs.

Isn't this a two way racial hate fest?

[edit on 5/23/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Here in So.Calif it's been going on for years. There are stories about it every day in the LA Times or the Press-Enterprise. Gang shootings, robbery's, murder trials, all that good stuff. It's not exactly front page news here.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
As I recall Hawaiian Gardens was a bad area when I was a kid,as far as this goes,in So Central LA blacks do drive bys etc in Hispanic neighborhoods,so is this news worthy,I think not,as far as being ruthless the black gangs kill each other at a rapid rate to get into power,the gangs fight over control of dealing drugs,all of them are decadant human beings,who care about no one but themselves

top topics

join