It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where faith lies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
hello, my name is oatie I wanted to talk to you all today about religion. faith in particular.

So here goes nothing,

I firmly believe that religion, faith, and what have you, should come from within. you know whats right! It speaks to you like a beautiful poem. what you believe, what you care about, should come from the heart. Don't let people tell you how to live unless you feel it is right. whether new testament or old , the Koran, or Buddha. I want to let you know I love you, and you should love yourself, and others. If it doesn't feel right to you then it isn't. All truth's comes from within. do not be afraid to share your experiences with me or with another. enjoy life! It is a gift! be happy! our emotions can be a blessing and a curse, Choose wisely. good night. let not our differences separate us, but let it bring us together!

I see a lot of members try to force belief on others it is wrong. suggesting is fine, but do not oppress people this was not what was intended. we all need to find those answers ourselves.

good luck,

oatie

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oatie

Star and flag to you.

I agree with everything you said.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oatie

Hi Oatie, cant say I can imediately return the love; but we can start out as friends

I guess its hard to express a point of view, particularly if it is contrary to the listeners- without things degenerating into arguement.
But thats what a spirited debate is all about (in my opinion).
all the best.

new topics

join