It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible nightmare about figures in porcelean masks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Turning and seeing that blank white face mask screaming screaming endless pain. Can't wake up maybe its not a nightmare.
Google to my horror full of references...oh its real its really real. Can't read any of them, suddenly sprayed puke all over the floor.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Maybe you saw 300 recently. Those Persian Immortals creeped me out for a while after I saw it. They were chrome though. BR00tuhl.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Aren't the masks your referring to emotionless? Would be kinda hard to pick up endless pain from a mask that has zero emotions...

I also used google to look for any info on something similar and found nothing. Maybe you should get some sleep and try to forget about it.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

Easy to say for you, the poster with a Buckethead avatar. Disinfo agent much?

Sarcasm, by the way. I'm pretty sure you're right about the emotionless part.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Chapter 2: THE TRAUMATIZATION & TORTURE OF THE VICTIM
The basis for the success of the Monarch mind-control programming is that different personalities or personality parts called alters can be created who do not know each other, but who can take the body at different times. The amnesia walls that are built by traumas, form a protective shield of secrecy that protects the abusers from being found out, and prevents the front personalities who hold the body much of the time to know how their System of alters is being used...

Fire Torture
Fire/burning torture is used in the Porcelain Face programming. The charismatic branch of the satanic Network (such as the Assembly of God churches) uses Porcelain Face programming. This is done by using wax masks upon the victim, and giving them fire torture. The person actually thinks that their face has melted. At that point, the programmer pretends to be a god & a hero, and tells the person he will give them a new face, a porcelain mask (these new faces by the way, look like the ones sold in so many stores). The memories of abuse are then hypnotically hid behind the masks. To take off the masks is to abreact & burn again. If anyone touches the faces of alters with Porcelain Face programming, the alters will feel a burning sensation because their masks are not to be tampered with. This means that these alters have via torture & hypnosis, lost their own faces! This is part of the dehumanization process which is covered in Chapter 10, Part C. As long as these alters stay in denial of what has happened to them, they do not have to face the burn- torture memories. Some alters are tortured in a fashion that the eye area is traumatized and they squint the left eye. It look sthe way Baron Guy de Rothschild of France’s left eye looks. Guy de Rothschild is a major handler/programmer, but the reason for his drooping left eye is not known. Perhaps it was torture. The ritual aspect of trauma needs to be covered.

By traumatizing someone on a specific day--say, repeatedly traumatizing them on their birthday--is far more damaging than just simply traumatizing them. The reason is that every time that person’s birthdate recycles, they are put back into their memories of abuse.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
like in the movie "eyes wide shut" ?

top topics

join