It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Offender Hosts "Hot for Teacher" Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Sex Offender Hosts "Hot for Teacher" Night

www.momlogic.com

Letourneau met Fualaau when he was in second grade and began their affair when he was 12 and she was a 34-year-old married mother of four. They were married in 2005 and have two daughters together.
Bar owner Mike Morris says 47-year-old Letourneau has served her sentence and it's OK for the couple to have some fun.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This case has always fascinated me - and not necessarily in a good way.

Meeting this child (and that’s what he was) in second grade?
Beginning the scandalous and well publicized affair that went on for years - ending in marriage and a *happy family*.

Has his mind been warped?
Is he a product of grooming?
At his age (now) is he a happily married man?

And what about the growing trend of female teachers sexually assaulting their students? Raping them?
There’s no happily ever-after there...

As for Letourneau capitalizing off of her crime, I grimace and the debate begins a twist.

She paid for her crime - But should her crime pay her?

Surely topic for debate...

peace

www.momlogic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Ugh, this makes me sick. He is not much older than his kids. And NO, she should NOT be making money about this. She should be vomiting, like I am.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

It’s a tough one.

When I think of everything she put the kid through - and everyone else thanks to her selfishness, yeah, it makes me kind’a nauseated.

But she paid for her crime right?

From there on out what she does is her business?

It’s a tough one.

Pretty sick too IMO.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Oh come on! I remember when i was 12, we had one sexy fox teaching us math. I would have given anything to have some private "lessons" with her

There were pencils dropped on the floor and picked up when she walked by...
Heck, it is every teenage boys secret fantasy to get it on with their teacher, admit it guys!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The Seattle Times was kinda freaking out about this too. They seem to be fairly happy as married couples go. And she did do her time.

If her and the club owner want to show some incredibly bad taste, there's no law against that.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
Oh come on! I remember when i was 12, we had one sexy fox teaching us math. I would have given anything to have some private "lessons" with her

Heck, it is every teenage boys secret fantasy to get it on with their teacher, admit it guys!

Word.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Oh come on! I remember when I was 12, we had one sexy fox teaching us math....

Sure it is, but does that make it right?
I don't think so.

And how about your son?
Would you like his math teacher - when he's 12 - *tutoring* him?

???

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by scordar

And how about your son?
Would you like his math teacher - when he's 12 - *tutoring* him?

???

To be honest, i would envy my son.

By the way, i am not an american but from europe. I was just wondering how is it possible that this 12 year boy was in second grade? I was in the first grade at the age of 6 and by the age of 12 i started the 7th grade?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
He was in 6th grade, not 2nd.. the other guy just had his facts wrong.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

By the way, i am not an american but from europe.

So am I.

But if you think living in Europe is supposed to release you from the responsibility of morals you’re wrong.

The culture here creates a different set of morals, but one of them does not include pedophilia.

I understand better than most Europe's culture is more, *open* (so says the Americans) and there are not half the problems and hang ups with sex here.
Nudity? No big deal - and every day occurrence.
Healthy sexual relationships - that too.

But, I also know you *mess* with anyone’s child here - you’re going to regret it.
Big time.

And there are NO parents here - at least none that I know - who would even consider a relationship between a teacher and their son to be anything but abhorrent.

peace

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by scordar

My 7th grade Bio teacher threw me into puberty with nothing but short skirts and stunning blue eyes. Yes, I have to admit, I had at least a half dozen teachers from 7th to 12th grade that I would have fooled around with given the slightest chance.

It's a double standard, but it is different when it's older females and younger males. Still not right to break the law and 12 is crossing a line. But every boy fantasizes about having sex with their teachers and most would jump at the chance to do it.

But as a parent of a young boy, I think it wrong. So, this is a strange dichotomy.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Seriously: would anyone really expect this woman to have class,discretion,or good-taste regarding how she handles anything in her life???
She's just one more of the things "wrong" about the world as I see her and totally not worth thinking about much.
Water sinks it's own level so anyone who thinks she is "cool" and buys into her game for profit is just as bad IMO.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by irishchic]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
12 seems a bit 2 young for a female teacher to be attracted to a male student even from my point of view (fantasizing about the teacher) simply because the body is not really developed so ....kind of weird/disgusting in my point of view

I mean i think my fantasy's about teacher's began during puberty and by 14 i was pretty developed......i would have been weirded out by a teacher attracted to a young male who still LOOKS! like a boy ..but i could see her being attracted once he was "developed"....like when i was a 14-15 y old teen and had the body more like a man.....this i would have loved.....

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Mother nature seems to have her own set of rules not governed by mans laws. It seems to me that in the animal kingdom once something is old enough to mate it tends to do so.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Due to situations beyond control I raised my sister's oldest son. When he was in 9th grade his grades were A and A+ for all courses, he was a happy healthy normal boy with lots of friends and interest in his future. During the last part of his 9th grade year he announced one morning that he would not be going back to school. He was adamant about it. I first thought it was bullying or something like that, but he literally screamed that no one was picking on him, and that he wasn't going to talk about it. I could not motivate him to return to school and he quit. Several years later I was moving and came across some of his old school books, and inside one of them was a series of notes. The last note was telling him that he should have known he wasn't the only one, and that it was time he knew the pain a woman can give a man, explaining to him that he is now wiser because of her. She told him never believe a woman when she tells a man she loves him.

The note was from his teacher. She had an affair with him, told him he was the love of her life, then left him waiting a a youth party while she took another classmate to her home. She broke his heart, and he quit school so he would never see her again, or his friends that he had let in on his secret, that he was having sex with miss so and so. He was withdrawn, depressed, and wouldn't tell anyone why for years. When I had confronted him with the notes, he cried like a baby, he felt so stupid now, he looks at his daughter now and wonders if he would recognize that which I didn't, but no, it was well hidden, she was teaching him how to be deceptive as well. I took the notes to the school, I don't care that it has been awhile, I wanted them to know what happened.

IMO this woman robbed him of his education, and youth. There is no getting back what she took from him. I don't think that this type of behaviour can be taken seriously enough, many posters are making light of being one of many who have been 'hot for teacher', but if it had come to fruition, what changes may have occured as a result? Are you sure you could handle it like an adult?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

What a traded - It’s stories like this that make me see red.

Yes, there is a double standard, and some kids can deal with these things just fine (as I had to) - but some can’t and shouldn’t have to!

And school is no place for predators.

I’m glad it finally all came out in the open for your nephew.

I hope he’s got some peace now.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join