It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Commission official says public story “almost entirely untrue”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
I also cited the New York Times, MSNBC, and CBS. The review you chose to discredit by opinion was not a scientific poll. The NY Time/CBS was. The MSNBC poll was out of 95,000 people surveyed. The common factor all 3 polls had was that there certainly was controversy over the OS, which was my original statement.

Please link a scientific poll that shows this controversy does not exist as you have claimed.

I took the survey you chose to put at the top of your list. 418 Pakistanis out 173,000,000 with not a word on how they were chosen.

I pay scant attention to public surveys. What is fact and what people believe are often at extreme variance.

As for providing contrary opinions. I'm not an investigoogler. Somewhere there's a poll done in Monaco, Madgascar, Curacao, that shows a certain percentage of the population believe some malarkey or other.

How many millions believe in Santa Claus?

The important issue is whether it's actually true or not.

Mike

[edit on 11-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I have a feeling this is not the last time we will have to say it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by jprophet420
I also cited the New York Times, MSNBC, and CBS. The review you chose to discredit by opinion was not a scientific poll. The NY Time/CBS was. The MSNBC poll was out of 95,000 people surveyed. The common factor all 3 polls had was that there certainly was controversy over the OS, which was my original statement.

Please link a scientific poll that shows this controversy does not exist as you have claimed.

I took the survey you chose to put at the top of your list. 418 Pakistanis out 173,000,000 with not a word on how they were chosen.

I pay scant attention to public surveys. What is fact and what people believe are often at extreme variance.

As for providing contrary opinions. I'm not an investigoogler. Somewhere there's a poll done in Monaco, Madgascar, Curacao, that shows a certain percentage of the population believe some malarkey or other.

Mike

[edit on 11-6-2009 by mmiichael]

I just have to point again that I cited 3 sources, and you cited zero, attacking the credibility of ONE out of 3. The controversy exists and your continued posting on the matter further proves that case. If you pay scant attention to public surveys thats fine. If you pay scant attention to both public and scientific surveys then why would you say there is no controversy, which is dependent on public opinion?

Oh but wait you change the subject to weight the importance on weather its actually true or not. You can criticize me for using google to prove my point all you want, The New York Time, CBS, & MSNBC all put the information out there. You can't discredit them on the basis that I found the link on google.

And to me the cherry on the cake is that you refer to Santa clause's existance. 1. its a dogma and 2. you cant prove a negative. Your ascertation of what happened on 911 is bordering on dogmatic.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Would anyone buy a book giving documented proof World War II actually happened? But one showing it was a pre-planned event by some secret organization would sell like hotcakes.

Not only have I, but also millions of other people have purchased books and movies about WWII. You are living in a very small vacuum by refusing to accept any information other than what the Government and mainstream media throws your way. Are you not aware of how many people in the US alone are Holocaust deniers? Wake up!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
millions of other people have purchased books and movies about WWII. You are living in a very small vacuum by refusing to accept any information other than what the Government and mainstream media throws your way. Are you not aware of how many people in the US alone are Holocaust deniers? Wake up!

I woke up a log time ago.

Governments lie all the time. What's new?

But so do people trying to make a quick buck inventing any story with enough sensation value to hook a few million suckers.

I'm aware of how many people are completely ignorant about a lot of things in the US. There are whole industries catering to them. Websites. Forums.

If there's a market for showing Albanians are running the world, there will be a book on it, websites, mountains of proof.

As people's literacy and analytical skills have fallen off the map, dumber and dumber has moved from lunatic fringe to mainstream.

Throw in a little hostility and hatred, and you've got a winning formula.

Impotent rage rules!

Mike

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

When governments lie and break the law, then no one else should be compelled to follow laws. Law does not exist when the jailers are corrupt. You only have a mockery of neutral justice. Justice obeys the people who pay for it.

Governments and laws are controlled by wealthy, powerful people. The people who exploit all the rules and, as you admit, lie.

If you're happy being lied to, by the people who rule your life - then fine. Stay that way. Gather all of the people who want to be governed and live together. It's too bad that there's no place to live where I can't be governed by someone. No matter who's land I walk upon, it's never 'mine'.

I hate it and I wish that 95% of the planet would wake up to hate it and refuse to be lied to as well. Our whole modern day lie needs to collapse. Start from scratch, using rocks for tools, if need be. Maybe we'll get it right the second time around, or the third... nah, we're humans. We'll never get it right.

Whatever, I can't be f*d tonight. You keep on living your lie and suck up that official story.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted by mmiichael

posted by tezzajw
You keep on living your lie and suck up that official story.

How any persons who have children and grandchildren can suck up this phony 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY and still look in a mirror and live with themselves, I do not know. That is pathetic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7fe349dc69b.jpg[/atsimg]

No questions. No independent thought.

No doubting the government god allowed.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

But so do people trying to make a quick buck inventing any story with enough sensation value to hook a few million suckers.

It's too bad that people do that, however just because some people are out to make a fast buck off 911 does have any bearing on the truth whatsoever. There certainly are already many parts of the report that have been proven false.

The flipside to that is that if the story was straight with no holes or omissions in it there would be no market for conspiracy theories. If tower number 2 would have fallen over like a tree in the forest it would have blown that conspiracy theory out of the water. If the foundation of the pentagon would have been smashed to bits where it should have been from the engine on flight 77 striking it there would be no CT regarding it.

This is one of the reasons why denouncing 'truthers' is funny to me. It's done as a smokescreen because there really are "nutjobs" out there with "crackpot theories". The word 'truther' by now probably leaves images of foil hats and untied shoes in the mind of the average citizen while many truths have come to light that would not be revealed if people did not question/FOIA it.

Enjoy your mockery if you can but remember the old adage "when you point a finger at someone you point 3 back at yourself".

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted by mmiichael

posted by jprophet420

And to me the cherry on the cake is that you refer to Santa clause's existance. 1. its a dogma and 2. you cant prove a negative. Your ascertation of what happened on 911 is bordering on dogmatic.

Actually Santa Claus is a good analogy.

Most if not all adults know Santa is a myth; but many choose to present him to their children as fact. Santa replaces JESUS GOD Almighty as the knower and giver of all things, and is regarded as a necessary evil.

Many children know that Santa does not exist; but choose to believe he comes bearing gifts and would never harm them. Most of the remainder of the children eventually come to realize that Santa was a myth.
_ _ _ _ _ _

Most adults suspect the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is a myth; but many choose to accept it as fact because it is too frightening to imagine their government god harming them.

Many children (OCT believers) know that their government god is a liar; but choose to believe their government god comes bearing gifts and would never harm them.

The 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY replaces the Truth and is regarded as a necessary evil. More and more citizens are growing up and opening their eyes and realizing that the OCT is not the Truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Yes, My three children have all the relevant information ready for them in a few more years. They will hear it from both their parents, family - all the people they trust and know wouldn't lie to them and are looking out for their future.

Not the internet, not the scientists, the medical profession, the Physicists, the Archiects and Engineers, the scholars, the firefighters, the pilots,the Veterans, the Lawyers or the dvd media, which is getting larger by the day.

This information only will be given to help them understand & remind them who actually is looking out for their best interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join