It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The masses reflex reaction against conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed this high amounts of hostility towards conspiracy theories lately?

I'm just wondering what could cause all of these once proud talkers of a capitalist conspiracy to suddenly denounce any conspiracy theory as irrational and as perplexing.

Maybe it was a Bush thing?

All of these people who hated Bush love Obama... and now they're serving the role that the Republicans played in defending Bush every step in the way and they're doing the same with Obama?

Let's face it. Mainstream conservatives aren't our best ally. We can help them sometimes... but I don't want to be associated with bigots like Sean Hannity and other idiots like him.

I think the reason why people have such a knee-jerk reflex whenever someone mentions a conspiracy theory is because they're lead to believe in movies or school that such things are superstitions, and, that people who believe in this stuff either hates the Jews, or, hates black people.

I think what we need to do is to explain to the masses our ideas of conspiracy theories in ways which they would understand. Not, in ways they would yell at us.

Talk about the European Union... and talk about NAFTA to the masses... if you say they're building a North American Union they'll just look at you and think you've listened to too much Lou Dobbs.

Don't mention the name bilderberg or illuminati or they'll just shut you down.

I don't get it. This is like what happened in Nazi Germany. Over there I bet if you said they were going to take over the world you would be called a theorist.

So, just take time to warn the people of our tyrannical government. Explain to them the facts.

What can we do to wake up the masses?

Your thoughts?

Opinions? What can we do?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think it has always been there. It will remain until a majority of people learn to conquer fear and truly believe in themselves and their true abilities both metaphysical and physical.

Star Wars sums it up well. Fear causes the reactions we see and as people continue to have more and more reasons to be scared their actions intensify.

so does reticledc from this thread

Originally posted by reticledc
Unfortunately, the accusation of being a terrorist and the potential of being arrested for even alleged terroristic threats, is a growing and very real concern.
Witch trials, anyone?

Even the mere mention (without proof) is enough to land you in hot water.
It also seems the more educated and intelligent you are, the more likely you are to be labeled as such.
This constitutes an escalating probability, that people, as a whole, are becoming so informationaly diluted, that even the most sound theories are being looked upon no different than witchcraft.
the reality of it is, the more awakened you are, the more asleep you must pretend to be, until such time as those around you are ready to hear what you have to say, as well as have their own preconceived notions of reality questioned.
One's mind must be opened to grow, and unfortunately, we in the USA live in a society of conformity, and selfishness.

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicy animals and you know it!"

we may indeed see a type of witch hunt if people continue to become infused with zealotry and the inability to control their emotions grows, but this quote kind of wakes up your self preservation mechanism a little bit.

They are building a a metaphorical death star and mostly everyone truly knows this, the sad reality is that most do not want to admit this. Instead their fear distorts their reality and creates a reactionary personality.

The NWO is straight ballin'. Their self preservation mechanism and their FEAR is the reason why they are restraining us and at the same time our(as a collective) FEAR is causing us to stay in this situation.

What we need now are intelligent leaders who make an impact in their community. People who themselves are balanced and spread this balance. Leaders who lead through example and have taken the path that allows them to become the change they want to see.

I believe people are at different levels of reality and everything will pan out as it should. No matter what happens its all just a ride....

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
if you want to wake up people my experience is that it is the best to tell them how the fractional banking system works.

people don't look that happy though after they learned they don't loan money and that the central banks can print on demand.

I noticed too that you better can't start with the whole nwo theme.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Well, its hard for me to say this,,, but im never going to spread "awareness" NEVER....until the masses finally come to their senses...I'm just going to be a "sheep" and play along, and observe this life's experience as I see fit...For better or worse....I just hope things kick in soon either a UFO wave or a collapse of the dollar introducing NAU.. But TPTB will be totally be stupid if they do it...people will only wake up faster...you see. they already control the world...so why would they announce it?..A negative UFO wave/nuclear war will be the best way to do it...or the NAU is just a dis info...
...either way...Ill be crying in excitement...

new topics

top topics

join