It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here had a UFO dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
About a month ago I had this really crazy dream. I remember I was in my backyard, and it was night time. I had my binoculars out and I was gazing at the stars when I saw this light flash in front of my binoculars. I removed the binoculars away from my eyes, and I saw this object far away coming towards me at a very high speed. It stayed at the same speed all the up until it was about 25 feet away from me.

It looked almost exactly like one of those CARET drones, except that it wasnt floating horizontally (like they do in the pictures) but vertically. My first reaction was to grab my camera. Considering that this was a dream, my camera happened to be in my pocket. I tryed to grab it from my pocket as fast as I could. Right when I got it out, I dropped it, when it hit the ground, the drone started to float away. I was hauling some serious ass to get that object on camera, because this was a super close encounter and this was a once in a lifetime chance. Unfortunately, when I picked it up, the UFO was to far away. I tryed to zoom in but while I was zooming I woke up.

It was an amazing experience, I was amazed the whole rest of the day and still am.

I suppose it gave me a little taste to encounter such a highly advaced aircraft. How amazing it must be to see something that looks so alien like, the way it floats there, not making any noise. The way that it is not affected by inertia what so ever.

That would be the freakiest and spookiest experience one could have, yet very exciting.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hmmm - well I've had two or three ufo/ufo-related dreams within the past couple of months or so. There was one dream where the sky was turning really, really weird and it was like the "ETs" (unseen) were going to destroy the planet but I screamed to people to not be afraid - that it was the fear that was actually causing the pending destruction and when people calmed down and the "ETs" realized that we were cool, everything was okay. Then more recently I dreamed that I was looking up at the sky, during the daytime I believe, and when I really focused in on the sky, I could actually see lots of craft, barely visible because of the heights, zooming around everywhere.

I just attribute that to movies and all the reading about our ET family I've been doing.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

Ive had several... they vary greatly but they are all extremely lucid and I remember them today as if they were memories. not dreams. and, ive actually had one similar to yours... im standing in a neighborhood street at midday and i notice an object high in the blue sky. as i begin to stare at the object it begins to plummet toward me at an accelerated rate until it just stops on a dime about 25ft above me hovering.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I had one way back when I was 10 or less. I didn't know or cared about aliens, ufos, or related things back then since I didn't know about them.

I was being chased by a big, spinning saucer-shaped machine but it was thick so it's more wheel-like than saucer. It also also has numerous lights attached to the sides. The only color that I could remember was red and green. The odd part of this chase was it was floating really low. When I say low, it's almost at the ground and I was taller than its thickness but it was very wide. Maybe around 20 feet in circumference. It's also happening at night near our apartment (we used to live in one) with lots of people around.

For some unknown reason, I couldn't forget that dream after all these years. It was only during my late teens in which I have seen ufos on tv that I had attributed it to that.

When I was a kid, I thought it was just an evil spinning, thick, saucer-shaped, with lots of lights machine that wants to run me over.

It was funny now when I think about it, but it scared the hell out of me back then.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yes, I had one. I dreamed that I went out to my driveway and a planet sort-of zoomed in and was suddenly just overhead, hovering above me. It was green and blue and appealing to me. It was as if Africa, in a PowerPoint presentation, suddenly appeared in your driveway.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The only dream I ever had about UFOs was a triangle dream, it came from the distance and completely blocked the sun as it came over.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I had a crazy real/cool UFO dream once. What made it fun was I suffer from bouts of sleep paralysis and it was a combination a UFO dream and paralysis. Talk about vivid and boiling over to reality even though I had my eyes open. I can totally see how SP can be taken as alien abduction now though.....

I seem to get lucky. I actually am fully aware I am "awake" during an SP event, and for that reason I think I can tell myself that everything is just a dream and that I will be able to move soon enough so just lay there and enjoy yourself.

Weird stuff though man.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Many years ago when I was just a little kid, I dreamt what has continued to be the most realistic dream of my life. It began with an all white room and a white grand piano. Not sure of where I was, I looked around the room. The walls of the room were curved and to my left was a pile of toys, musical instruments, and clothes. Some 40-50 feet in front of me was a large bay window. Outside, I could see a forest of deciduous trees (maple, oak, cedar... I come from the desert so this was somewhat of a bizarre sight for me). That's when I noticed that the room was moving somehow in a slightly clockwise motion. Before I could analyze any further, a man appeared to my right, dressed in an all white business suit. He looked to be somewhere in his 30s or 40s. He was about 6 ft. tall , circa 150-170lbs, he had olive-fair skin tone and short brown hair (I don't remember what color his eyes were). Stepping down from the small stage where the grand piano was placed, the man looked at me and said,

" [MY NAME] everything you've ever wanted, all you have to do is say the words."
I asked, "What words?"
he said, "Say I am your father"
I hesitated.
"Say it" he pressed on.
Since I was such a young kid, I couldn't understand why he would want me to call him father because I had already had a daddy and it looked nothing like him.
So I finally replied, "No."

At this point, the man got really mad, his eyes pierced my soul and he even screamed a bit. Before I could react, I found myself on the ground where I had seen the trees. I somehow knew to look up and what I saw has confused me to this day.

It was a spaceship, ufo, flying saucer... whatever you want to call them, it was one of those things. I saw it doing that clockwise spinning motion thing and then immediately take off.

Left on the ground in an open field, I began to get scared, sensing that something else was nearby. Something you might call evil or fear inducing. I looked around an realized that I was surrounded by shadows. Some voice told me there were forty. They grabbed me, pierced me with sharp objects, and tied me to a pole. I remember them trying to dig into my chest to get my heart. I was crying but I knew there was nothing I could do. I kept popping in and out of perspectives; switching from first person to third person perspective. All the while, I truly felt the pain with every stab and scratch.

Trying to focus on other things, I noticed a house. It was white with brown window panes. It had a sort of scottish/windmill type look to it. At the time, I did not know why the house stuck out so much to me in my recall of the deeply unpleasant event. I woke up from the dream with my heart racing and body aching from where the shadows had hurt me . At such a young age (9-11 years old), I knew that the dream I had was something unlike any other I had ever experienced. I felt as if I had actually been there. I could feel myself breathing, and hear myself talking, it was 'realtime' and tremendously life like. The entire experience left me breathless, confused, and exhausted.

With the passing of years, I soon began to forget the dream until about 6-8 years later.
I was flying to Illinois to visit family when I happened to look out the window before landing, only to notice the same exact house that had been in my dream. I could not believe my eyes, but there is was, brown window panes an all. To top it off, there was even the open field where I had landed and gotten attacked by the shadows. I had never seen that part of the world before and yet, there it was just as I had dreamed it.

I don't know what the dream meant and whether or not it was a coincidence that I happened to notice that house situated on an open field which I later saw in real life years later on a plane. I don't know who that man was and why he wanted me to call him my father in exchange for material goods, and I don't know why he was inside a space ship. I can't seemed to understand why I was attacked by shadows and how a dream managed to inflict real pain to my body upon awaking.

Does anyone have these answers?

I'm afraid because I think that one day, I will see that man in the white suit again.
It has always been a hidden fear of mine.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by King neptune117
About a month ago I had this really crazy dream. I remember I was in my backyard, and it was night time. I had my binoculars out and I was gazing at the stars when I saw this light flash in front of my binoculars. I removed the binoculars away from my eyes, and I saw this object far away coming towards me at a very high speed. It stayed at the same speed all the up until it was about 25 feet away from me.

It looked almost exactly like one of those CARET drones, except that it wasnt floating horizontally (like they do in the pictures) but vertically. My first reaction was to grab my camera. Considering that this was a dream, my camera happened to be in my pocket. I tryed to grab it from my pocket as fast as I could. Right when I got it out, I dropped it, when it hit the ground, the drone started to float away. I was hauling some serious ass to get that object on camera, because this was a super close encounter and this was a once in a lifetime chance. Unfortunately, when I picked it up, the UFO was to far away. I tryed to zoom in but while I was zooming I woke up.

It was an amazing experience, I was amazed the whole rest of the day and still am.

I suppose it gave me a little taste to encounter such a highly advaced aircraft. How amazing it must be to see something that looks so alien like, the way it floats there, not making any noise. The way that it is not affected by inertia what so ever.

That would be the freakiest and spookiest experience one could have, yet very exciting.

OMFG !!!!

This just triggered a memory of a dream I had forgotten about until I read your post.

Happened sometime last summer I think . or around that time.

Anyways I remember the dream being very vivid and life like, kind of like a lucid dream.

Anyways I remember in the dream is was almost night time but just as the colors in the sky were looking like a beautiful painting and I was looking up and saw this glowing thing flying around.

And I remember being like " OMG Yes I finally saw one "

I don't remember too much more than that but it did fly real close but it always had a glow to it, kind of like a metal object mixed with a glow .

The Weird thing for me was that it reminded me of a lucid dream. My very first and only full lucid dream where I was like " OMG I'm dreaming " and realized I could somewhat control the dream.

The dream of the UFO was as real as the lucid dream was. I'm guessing they are related or similar experiences as in however they occur, is the same.

But wow I can't believe I just remembered it.

Thanks for posting this and sparking my memory.

I don't remember ever having contact with anybody in the craft or it landing though so it doesn't seem like it was an abduction/dream or whatever.

You made my night. thanks.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

the whole caret affair is a hoax.

anyway, , I had a dream of a flying saucer that was made of mud. It looked like one of those hornet nests

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Here's one I had quite a few months back.

I was standing in Sydney Australia, and looking up at the sky. There was a bridge right next to me and I was near the ocean. I looked up and could see a huge UFO flying over towards me. It was pretty featureless, just a silver, very large disk shaped object.

There was another dream that night involving UFOs.. But I don't remember what it was, just that I had it.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Hi King, I've had several over many years, sometimes I am seeing them fly over me while I'm viewing in amazement from the ground.
Had quite a few where I meet "aliens", they never seem to be friendly though; I usually end-up doing battle with them. Too many Sci-fi movies?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I've had a few UFO dreams, but none recently. I don't really believe they meant anything. Dreams are kind of like your brain in defrag mode: chunks of data collected throughout the day get organized to form long term memories.

The only time your dreams are trying to tell you anything is when a basic need isn't being tended to; mundane things like "i need to go to the bathroom," "that chick at the bar was really hot, i need to (use your imagination)," "i'm hungry," etc.

That's not to say that i completely discount the notion of psychic dreaming or dreams having a deep symbolic meaning. But i believe it's so rare that it doesn't make much sense to dwell on what you dream every night.

TA

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
My fellow ufo orb hunter and witness told me this dream he had recently.

Suddenly he came conscious in dream state and found himself to be lying on a metal type bed having sexual intercourse with an alien. Stunned he looked around and there were hundreds of other men doing the same inside a space ship. As he looked around a trap door beneath him opened and he was dropped from the ship and it ends there...............

It made me grin when he told me but it does sound a bit similar to some abduction stories I've read about using men for breeding purposes.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

thats funny!!!

i can remember 2 dreams about ufos.

1 was a few years ago and aliens came into my bedroom and implanted something in the soles of my feet. (maybe i should get an xray!!!)

another was only a couple of months ago and a ship came down in broad daylight into my garden. a chair extended out from the top of the craft and i sat in it and received information (dont know what though)

thats my UFO dreams!!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Whoa admins are terrible here, can't post a real experience without them deleting your post. .....lol this is nuts. Go ATS! Next time I'll post I'll invent something more "plausible" instead of really posting what I dreamt about. I bet this will be deleted too!!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
My fellow ufo orb hunter and witness told me this dream he had recently.

Suddenly he came conscious in dream state and found himself to be lying on a metal type bed having sexual intercourse with an alien. Stunned he looked around and there were hundreds of other men doing the same inside a space ship. As he looked around a trap door beneath him opened and he was dropped from the ship and it ends there...............

It made me grin when he told me but it does sound a bit similar to some abduction stories I've read about using men for breeding purposes.

This is somewhat similar to my post why hasn't this been deleted mods?!?!?!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
A vivid dream from 34 years ago ... and I still remember it and still have to calm myself when I think of it.

I was at a lakeside (west side of lake I think) in a national-park-like forest. Crowds started gathering. My Mother and siblings started to arrive unexpected. The crowd grew larger and larger quickly. Then, a clearing area was roped off. The crowd surged into the line marked by the rope and started waiving money in their clenched fists in the air. The feeling was "desperate". People started yelling things like, "I'll pay the deed to my home" and "I'll pay every cent I own" and other such desperate bargainings. It was somewhat like an auction; but, deathly desperate.

Then, a spacecraft (your typical round saucer idea) arrived within the adjacent larger roped off area and the people who paid went aboard.

Then my the last of my siblings arrived and my Mother was barking orders desperately. Seems she would pay for herself with everything she owned; but, wanted my siblings to sneak into the craft.

I had bad vibes about the 'deal'.

The spacecraft departed and the crowd didn't notice where it went; but, I did. It went to the isolated island in the middle of the lake (too far to swim) and turned around and came back for another 'payload'. (pun intended)

Then I KNEW it was a marketing scam; but, was unable to convince my Mother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another less fascinating dream in the same time period ... it was an EOTWAWKI event and people were crazy - REAL crazy - trying to sell everything they owned (can't eat money!) Anyway, in my dreams I can fly or 'run on air' and I was running on air in this dream - toward a huge light in the Northwest. All the birds were flying that direction ... that's how I chose my direction.

Later in the dream I was in an overcrowded convertible full of people. We were still chasing that light which got bigger and bigger. Then, the light started sucking the vehicle toward it strongly, like a wench! We could not veer away and eventually ended nose-down in a swamp.

The light is "unidentified".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join