It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Claims CIA Documents Will Show That He Is Still In Charge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Cheney Claims CIA Documents Will Show That He Is Still In Charge

www.smirkingchimp.com

Former Vice President Dick Cheney alleged that the reason President Obama refuses to release the secret CIA papers is that they will not only show that the "enhanced interrogation techniques" approved by the Bush White House worked, but that he and President Bush are still permitted to run the country.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Awesome. Time like this I am glad I am not living in the US. You got rid of Bush and Cheney but you might yet get them back. Unless of course Cheney is exhaling smoke from his posterior.

During a time of war - and to be sure, we were and still are in a war against terror - anything the President does is legal,

Good ole Cheney.

www.smirkingchimp.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Awesome. Time like this I am glad I am not living in the US. You got rid of Bush and Cheney but you might yet get them back. Unless of course Cheney is exhaling smoke from his posterior.

Let's just hope that we don't find out Little Johhny is still in charge of Aussie... Not that I want Krudd to be in charge either.

Wankers, all of them.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You realize that this is a satire website?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This isn't real

It would be ALL over the news, trust me

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thats why I get all my news facts straight from "The Onion!"

Those satire sites are just packed with disinformation.
Avoid them and go to "The Onion!" for breaking news.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
LOL, notice in the same article:

“And if I didn’t mention it before,” added Cheney. “He’s black.”

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
President Obama is black and D.N.A. test found that Cheney and Al Sharpton are relatives.... Dick Cheney epitomizes evil.... If what he is claiming is true then why wasn't Nixon to stay in office. He was the one that declared war on drugs, Johnson declared war on poverty, Bush the war on terrorism. None of these things are a clearly defined enemy and therefore are likened to declaring war on the word itself.... This guy is beyond belief.

top topics

join