It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your dreams, and being on the astral plane.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

I'm sorry you haven't been having any dreams lately...I haven't either. Well, I think that I have but I cannot remember them. Which is rather strange for me! Who knows what is going on.
The Asian lady in your dreams does sound very significant, maybe she is a guardian? Or from a past life? Hummm... If you have a dream about her again, ask her who she is!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

That is funny!
Here is what I have found....

Pregnant
To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it.�This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

If you are really pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. Women in the first trimester of their pregnancy tend to dream of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, dreams will reflect your anxieties about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, dreams consists of your own mother. As your body changes and grows, dreams of whales, elephants and dinosaurs and other larger animals may also start appearing at this stage.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
I haven't managed to have a concious OBE yet, but the last three nights my dreams have been amazing! It feels like they go on all night and they're so vivid, plus I can remember them easily.

I usually fall asleep on my side, but the last three nights I have fallen asleep on my back for my own experiments, and it's made my dreams so much better.

Why is this?

This has been my experience also (more intense/vivid dreams/nightmares while on back). Maybe it has something to do with pressure points where the weight of the brain is pushing down on the rear section/cortex etc?

I also notice that I experience more vivid dreams if I've eaten something with herbs, especially Paprika, with my evening meal, and most likely this will turn into an intense NIGHTMARE that I may end up screaming to force myself out of it.

BTW, 47 years later I still vividly remember my first nightmare at age 5!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The best Astral projection that I have read was on Robert Monroe's book. Read the part where he replaces another person in a parallel Earth and lives through his eyes for days. In this universe the cars are all electric. They are 4 people wide with assisted pedals.

They have erected the Monroe institute. There is quite a bit or research going on with classes you can go to.

Another person is Ingo Swann of course with his book "Penetration" where he goes to the far side of the moon and sees underground base. Ingo Swann is the best Remote Viewer / Astral Projection person there is in U.S.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Thank you for that post, I will check out that book for sure! Sounds very interesting especially the part about the far side of the moon. I have always believed those theories!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Its odd, because I have been dreaming of UFO's for as long as I can remember, almost once a week. Take last night for example- I had a dream I was at a summer camp I work at, down at the beach at night. I remeber thinking about how since the new world order started UFO's started to come out more, and they weren't afraid of us anymore. (I have no idea who or what the new world order would consist of, or any details, I just remember being scared throughout the dream that the leader would find me doing something wrong and kill me, and when I finally went back to my tent and fell asleep, I was happy because I didn't die) So someone shined a flashlight into the sky beacause we all saw an odd shaped light in the background. UFO's came-and this is the order it always happens in my dreams- one comes first, then darts away. I feel a little less freaked out because I think thats it, but then more come. In this dream, after the first one came, the rest acted like they were pulling some sort of show- they would dive down and pull up, dissapear and then dart back, untill they started hovering over the water, and everyone freaked out. I hid behind a lawn chair, and they started sucking the water from the lake and we all got sucked up too...then appearantly they dumped all the water in an empty bathroom stall, some like demension or something, because I was lying on the ground, cold and wet. I walked back to my tent, found my kids who I was in the tent with and they were all saying "I hate it when they do that. Its so annoying," and I was like "Shut up, he might hear you! Its time to go to bed." and then we all went to bed and I went to a different dream.

This dream was less weird. I was buying something with the last ten dollars I had, and the cashier started singing stuff like "Your broke, the kid is broke, the kid needs money 'cus he's going to the mooovies!"
and he was counting out the change, witch was supposed to be like 2 bucks, but he kept putting bills more down in a singsong voice untill he gave me like 8 dollars in change. Then I thanked him (in song) and found more money on the ground (in song)

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi All ..

I wanted to share a dream i had last night. I was on a hillside where a building stood, which i got the feeling it was a school. My daughter, along with lots of other children were walking downwards past me (it wasn't her school in reality), in pairs hand in hand with a teacher or parent figure guiding them. It was like a ceremony of some sort, or like when you go see your kid at the school play and they walk in the hall, all the kids were smiling. Anyway, all around the area were smouldering pools of molten orange liquid all bubbling away, this didn't seem to bother anyone else, but it did me. It was kind of like the world was ending and people were just getting on with life, so, after a short while i hear this extremely loud explosion an then its just pandamonia, everyone is running, i look behind me and there's a tsunami, but its not the usual ones i dream of, it too is molten liquid, i'm terrified and running as fast as i can, then without looking back and seeing it, i know its hit me and killed me. I'm laid face down on the floor, everything is bright and quiet, i know i'm dead and all i can think of is, dam it, i hadn't finished living, i miss my mother, the last thing i see is a picture of my mother then i woke up.

I just thought it was an interesting dream i'd share, i do have reoccuring tsunami dreams every few week but this went a new level ..

Regards

satellite1

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I thought about this thread right away this morning when I woke up from my very disturbign nightmare, Well I wasn't scared. Actually it was quite up my entertainment alley. So here it goes, My hubby and I living in some ultra modern type apartment buildign with these wild round elevators (have had these in other dreams or at least it felt like I had dreamt of them before like a sort of dream Deja Vu) Anyhow, I went up to our apartment after going out for groceries or something and came back to find my hubby covered in blood and panicky. I asked WTF happened of course, and he said "I have to tell you something, I was cheating on you and this woman was trying to blackmail me into marrying her, but I love you, I had made an awful mistake. So I killed her" I was like OMG
I asked "WHERE?" and he said the bathroom, well I went in and sure enough there in the white basin tub was a crapload of bloody water and I drained it...I didn't see any body, just more thick blood in two pools at the back of the tub on the bottom. "Where the heck is the Body" I asked, he told me it was in the shower which was one of those seperate standing ones and really giant enclosed with tile walls and a shower curtain in front, so I throw back the shower curtain and see A hacked off leg that is greyish in color and there was no more blood. Couldn't look any more so I woke up, plus someone knocked on the door awakening me. WHew...whacky.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have a friend whom has been doing research on supplements and have told me of their findings after injesting a herbal pills, from the pharmacy by the shelfname of 5-HTP, if you research into this subject, it has been found as a precursor to serotonin of which if two thing known to be in turkey, which causes a dozeing state after eating and also provides the body an minorly uplifting to euphoria.

This person tells me that when injesting these suppl. before bedtime often gets a session of lucid, even projection, and adventure. nightmares were reported as slim to nil, I chucked when they told me about a dream session, that took place in the afternoon had ended with a music performance which the dreamer stepped up and performed with, lucid, it seems.

will report more when/if the person tells anymore experiences

interesting stuff

BB

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

Well I have been doing some experimenting myself, and I use melatonin...It has been working great, and I have to only take one pill before bed. If anyone cannot get on to astral by themselves I suggest taking this! (it is a vitamin supplement)

What is melatonin?

Melatonin is a hormone produced in the pineal gland, a small gland in the brain, that helps regulate sleep and wake cycles. Very small amounts of melatonin are found in foods such as meats, grains, fruits, and vegetables. It is also available as a dietary supplement, though it has no known nutritional value.

The main side effect for most people from taking melatonin is sleepiness, which goes away when you stop taking it. Other reversible side effects may include:

* Changes in blood vessels that may affect blood flow.
* Lowering of the body's temperature (hypothermia).
* Stomach problems.
* Headache.
* Morning grogginess.
* Vivid dreams.

During health examinations, tell your health professional if you are taking melatonin dietary supplements. Your health professional should also be aware if you are having difficulty sleeping, since it may be related to a medical condition. For more information, see the topic Insomnia.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Update^last night^
Had a dream, and prior a pre-dream of a man: in a dark leather over coat with a Heaven of a lot of badges, metdals and such.
'E walked down my hallway, I figured it was a good sign.

anyhow the dream I had was rather a head turner my body was getting a full auto topsy. but I was trusting in the Physicians tests, musta thought I had West Nile or something!?. LOL ROTF LAFFUGHING my back ouff

much love and best regaurds everyone!!!

?BB.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Had a dream the other night that the economy was changing. The government mandated that every business in the country had to realocate all job positions within their business by an emplyees years of education completed. Did not matter what your degree was in. There became a problem with college graduates getting job placement. I remember going to work and there was all this chaos. People were transferring all over the plant and having to wait to get their new job position.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

Originally posted by bronwyn82
I have been on the astral several times, and have friends that have as well. It is like I am feeling a shift on a conscious level. Are we all becoming more aware?

I am sorry for having to shout out my opinion about the matter - but it shouldn't really bother anyone, as it is just another opinion, and oneself knows better what the truth is:

So, are we (or those who can enter astral) are becoming more aware? No. Perhaps they have become more "aware" of their subconsciousness, as they can visualize it. But as long as people have this distinction between states of consciousness, I'd say that one is not aware. When one is really aware, there is no subconsciousness - or what ever underlying mindstructers people has - there exists just the "consciousness".

Read on if you dare.

reply to post by pop_science

Originally posted by pop_science
I feel and have tracked that my dreams are simply based on materials that I have subjected myself to during a certain period of time before that dream.

Here's the "evidence" for me, that I've been looking for a long time! (So far I've failed to produce this evindence personally - in form of Astral Projection or OoBE).

I once started a thread, called Explaining the occult - interconscious and astral, where I basically suggested, that this "Astral" projection and OoBE experiences are "capacity" of the human mind. And this way, it isn't real as the objective physical world around us, yet it can be real to the experiencer.

But I highly doubt that it is objective reality, but rather subjective. It is a trip to your "subconsciousness" - forgive me using the word, as I do not distinguish subconsciousness from consciousness in general - where you can interpret reality. But it isn't real, in the sense that you could go rob a bank in astral, or even to look at places you haven't never seen. Astral world in whole is a construction of our mind - a twisted reflection of reality.

In this subjective reality, which many call Astral Plane, exists many kind of information of which some are accurate and some are not. If you are objective person - meaning that you don't have prejudices and categorizations - your Astral Plane can be quite objective. Whether you are tend to subjectiveness, your astral will be filled with angels, UFOs, demons, vampires and any kind of fantasy creations.

Objective - and sometimes subjective - persons can get hints of the future in "Astral", because it is beyond willfull thinking and therefore created by the intelligence of human. Our mind can project us with "possible scenarions" of the future; and sometimes they are correct - yet even the broken clock shows time correctly twice a day.

Have fun,

-v

[edit on 16-9-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

You state that you are "on the astral plane" so decisively. How do you know? I have amazing wierd dreams that often seem so real that I'm convinced that I've actually visited different places or times. I don't know how you could tell the difference between an OBE or a vivid dream. There are places I visit more often than others. Some I visit only once but never forget. Sometimes I even see change in the places that I go more often than others, as if time doesn't stand still there, like it is a living place that I am revisiting from time to time. These things make it seem real to me. Again, how would I know? I have no way of knowing, so I just chalk it up to dreaming vividly and my dreams always fascinate me.

Lately, like in the last year or year and a half, I've been having a recurring theme in my dreams. In waking life, I love to look at the sky, I always do, as soon as I step out my door even, I will look up. I love the stars especially. In my dreams, it will be a normal dream or a scary dream or an exciting dream (like I'm on an adventure), any kind of dream, and then I'll be looking at the sky, staring at the stars, and they suddenly start to take shape, like they are rearranging to make pictures. I don't remember what they are all the time upon waking, but one I do remember is they formed into the shapes of recognizable landmarks or buildings. Like the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Statue of Liberty, etc. That dream was memorable also because it was one where a disaster happened of some sort and we were stuck in traffic due to people trying to escape I guess, so we were out of our car on the side of the road looking at the sky.

I could go on and on. This topic fascinates me. Good thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
The best Astral projection that I have read was on Robert Monroe's book. Read the part where he replaces another person in a parallel Earth and lives through his eyes for days. In this universe the cars are all electric. They are 4 people wide with assisted pedals.

They have erected the Monroe institute. There is quite a bit or research going on with classes you can go to.

Another person is Ingo Swann of course with his book "Penetration" where he goes to the far side of the moon and sees underground base. Ingo Swann is the best Remote Viewer / Astral Projection person there is in U.S.

I always felt this could be a way to time travel,if one can roll into parallel lifes then perhaps one could roll back to your body in an earlier or later time frame?If our bodies are mearly vessels and our energies exist out of this time loop we created then perhaps we can use these bodies in any time frame-Just needs lots of training
As long as you can remember the future line,you could make some big stock market money or rewrite a past mistake in your past

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

I usually fall asleep on my side, but the last three nights I have fallen asleep on my back for my own experiments, and it's made my dreams so much better.

Why is this?

Perhaps it has something to do with the more level blood circulation in your brain, than when sleeping at a side?

Just a wild guess

-v

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by dmorgan

Why is this?

Perhaps it has something to do with the more level blood circulation in your brain, than when sleeping at a side?

Just a wild guess

-v

a carry forth if I may proceed?.

as you sleep on your back your neck is allowing your major veins at more capacity getting more air to your brain, better sleep though is not totally related to a better dream, Nightmares for a prime example. usually I dream in BLACK

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I always dream in colours... and I haven't had nightmares for a very long time now.

Some days ago I had a dream , which at first I thought it was kind of bizarre but later on I found the answer to it.

I dreamt there was a political reunion being held in my house; there were all those leaders from different countries and times in history.
I focused my attention on Hitler who was wearing his traditional uniform and boots, walking around with the hat on his hands.

Then my attention switched to something else, but mainly I remember being an observant of all those political figures and their chatty reunion- which had no particular topic.

And then I woke up- and thought- "why Hitler?? specifically"- then I remembered that some previous days before that dream- I'd been watching a doc in the "History Channel" about him.

So then it made perfect sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
got two new song on two separate days, DEATH OF THE AUTO TUNE- jay-z and some psy trance ;D
I think this sight sound and such in dreams is working well... also I am meeting new people to talk about my dreaming experiences... tis a fun time, Bron, hope ur getting better rest *hugs*
BB

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well I was getting lots of good sleep before I happened to move, now I am bombarded by shadows, and things that talk and fight/scare the cats at night. Besides the things bumping in the knight; I most notably am having the geream that recurrs and it occurs in a local location, NR. Vancouver BC CAN and there is a large scale cataclysm, to which I awake, in realism to people screaming and yelling "It's the end of the world" and acouple other words, sounding like "AQAH CHECK" maybe something of an occult
puzzled anyfurther anyhow, maybe only skitsomania anybody else having odd visions?

btw my last post was of me dreaming and having those songs embedded within the geream
it's fun as I dream recall I call forth more details. in one dream we created the psychedelic trance music (alike hard disco) with our dream minds, the other proceeding night there was a car that rolled aside me and they were playing that Jay-Z song. would have been a connotable instance If It was Sean, or B. lol

anyhow, thinks are seeming slow here, maybe another time or some other dream forum place would suit me better,
Blessed be; and dream on

TUMACHE

[edit on 24-11-2009 by tumache]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join