It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your dreams, and being on the astral plane.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Something different; I am finding I have catagories of three or four type dreams.
Cat. A: Symbolism, the type of dream of which transpires focus on a specific singular noun, person place thing.
Cat. B: What I am just learning, I would come to think it as a lcid dream, one like the movie 'the Matrix' where I can materialize was I want and move how I want drive my old car, like night night for instance
I loved my T-bird(Igotta run with this I think my car pulled a Stephan King Christine on me lastnight, no s'ing ya)
Cat. C: the realm I enjoy the most, ones where there is an envirmoent where there are set domains and there are spirits and the passed ones, like a loved family member, there are luscious colours
Cat. D: There

my ats reply post box deleted my topic as I was spell editing I had five or six catagories :S I overly luckily saved my post moments before it defunkt. ;D
it is over 4000 chars though.
Cat.D There are realms of a parralell realm where its like this one only that the buildings are renovated abut the Earth and scerary is the same. Here I have found Fae, Elves, Dwarves, troll messangers, I mean hobbits and angels.
Cat.E: There tends to be a meeting of minds, a collaboration or meetings or sorts, I have experienced them in all darkness as well as one on one with a other worldly(E.T) fae, eleve, angel and to forth so to speak. one more thing most the people I have meet through out my life are star people/elves, pointy ears and all. I wonder if that discloses much, hmmph.
Cat. F: NIGHTMARES Though I will only touch base on Is a dark realm, litterally perceived as dark; I experienced likely a desert and there holds a lot of bad negative persons. killers murdersers so on =( the strange thing was when I was in this realm as killing, slaughtering was happening I waited till the phase was finished, I did not join in on the heiniosity but waited for my turn to show a sign or delvin my own symbol of never wanting to return
to that place by assureing myself, (I think this was one of Hades underplaces) in a mirror I was okay not shooken up and washed my hands. since then a couple months ago I haven't expereinced a negative dream. I am going to call forth positive energises tonight though, I just got a bad vibe in my tummey

Cat.G: I had it now its gone DANG IT *SHUCKS*

Do you follow posters find any similarities to the catagories differences to this and in honour of the post articulate on the astral plane one uhhh, Cat C. I beleive correct me if I am off base.

I want to write more but It's about time to retire; I will write more as my mind transpires the thoughs tomorrow. I have the thoughts there only my fingees can only type fast as they cando.

**EDIT* TO add too this thread; if anyone has a dream guide book or knows a reliable resource this is from a Cat.A. symbol dreams I had one a chalice of gold or a golden grail filled with blood or slow motion wine,think, tilted in my direction, i can remember the exact degrees of tilt. the other was in black and white a breached birth. WHAT DO THESE MEAN !?!?!

[edit on 18-6-2009 by tumache]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

I would not have thought a psy vamp was a dream dweller, I thought they were shadowy figures mettling between worlds et styles and violent and such. Can somebody fill me in?

Psychic Vampires can be anywhere they want, and take any form. I could be one if I wanted to be, I know how to feed off another's energy. I choose not to do this unless the person gives it to me, and only if I really need it. (happened a few times in my life) You can run into vamps at the store shopping, or in you dreams. And they are NOT all violent either... I had a friend once that was one, and she was always draining me of all my energy. I talked to an older friend of mine at the time, she had a lot of experience and taught me on the subject. She was the one that said not to be friends with her anymore, and that she was depleating my energy. You can find them on all realms, especially on astral.

Here are some good sites on the subject :

www.llewellynjournal.com...

psychicvampire.org...

How to Recognize a Psychic Vampire

Do they stand very close to you?

Psychic vampires will often hover around your energy field and stand inappropriate close to you. You may feel suffocated or claustrophobic. If you are walking with them, sometimes they will literally bump into you or walk on you because they are so close. You may feel they are literally, physically, leaning on you for support.

Are they good listeners?

Psychic vampires are usually not very good listeners. They love to complain, whine, focus on the negative, gossip, judge, etc. They will tell you their problems or how gifted they are at things, but show little interest in your problems or how gifted you are. Sometimes you may feel they are jealous or competitive with you. Psychic vampires don't feel good about themselves and are are extremely insecure, which will make them prone to being competitive, gossipy and judgmental.

Are they sensitive and aware of their surroundings and your body language?

Psychic vampires are often sensitive people who, due to unhealed abuse or trauma, have "checked out" of their own body. Not being fully present or aware, they are not in touch with the social ques like if their subject is losing interest or showing signs of fatigue or discomfort. They will keep talking or doing what they're doing and not be able to see how it's affecting you.

Do you find it difficult to end a conversation, say no or walk away from them?

Psychic vampires can be very manipulative. They don't realize they're manipulating anyone, and would probably be appalled if they realized they were! There is an immense need for love, acceptance, recognition and healing in psychic vampires and they often have abandonment issues. If you are sensitive, you may pick up on this desperate neediness in them and find yourself doing out of character things to help them out, even if it actually hurts you in some way. You may find yourself ridden with guilt at the thought of saying no, walking away or not being friends with them anymore. It's important that you do what's right for you and protect your health because psychic vampires aren't able to understand what is really going on and won't be able to recognize if your joy is being drained or your health is suffering as a result of the energy leeching.

Do you feel panicky, irritable, depressed or exhausted during or after an encounter with someone?

Psychic vampires receive a "high" from being around someone who is especially healthy, joyful, upbeat and positive. This high may last several hours after they're around you and then will fade away and they will feel blah or depressed again. If you are sensitive, you will feel the opposite of a high from exposure to a psychic vampire. You may feel very unlike yourself and plain crabby! If you are exposed to a psychic vampire long term, you may even find physical symptoms such as chronic fatigue, gastrointestinal issues or fibromyalgia manifesting. This is why it's important to understand energy leeching, recognize it and protect yourself accordingly.

Do you find you have nightmares after talking or spending time with someone you suspect is a psychic vampire? Do you feel yourself becoming fearful or extremely negative? If so, it's urgent that you cleanse your energy field, strengthen your light and avoid the source of energy leeching by any means necessary!

Do they touch or use their intuition inappropriately?

I once met a woman who, uninvited, walked into my healing space, started talking all about herself and her life and special psychic abilities, then stuck her hands in my energy field, trying to place her hands on my head! I immediately got a headache and felt very ill from the energy projected from the toxins in her and realized she was trying to zap energy right from my crown.

Psychic vampires tend to have no sense of boundaries and no understanding of psychic etiquette. You never, ever try to enter someone's energy field without asking permission and feeling it will truly be of service to them. Psychic vampires may also use their intuition to give you unwanted psychic insights that are usually based in fear and negativity so they could prove to you their power and try to impress you. It is important to let them know that their advice isn't welcomed and show them that misusing their power will not help them receive the attention, respect and admiration that they crave.

Do they have a physical illness or addiction?

Psychic vampires are being leeched by their own toxic energies and by energies of outside entities. It is so important for psychic vampires to receive a clearing of their energy field. Not all psychic vampires are ready to be healed, and we must honor their choices. But what we can do is recommend them to people who can help them heal should they want to regain their health and peace of mind. When psychic vampires are healed, their true light spirit shines through. Filled with healthy energy and positivity, they are able to be of better service to others, and their entire life changes for the better.

www.ehow.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Lucid Dream, Wierd dream, Or astral???

Okay, so it's been almost 5 weeks since I have had a dream that I recalled. This dream happened to me as I was falling asleep,. Here it goes...I was just starting to fall asleep when I started feeling like I was being shaken really hard by something, Which didn't wake me up, instead it pulled me down into the dream state further and I was in the dream fully at this point and opened my eyes to see(in the dream) My neighbor from across the way above me shaking me, but it was like he was on top of me, but not directly, like floating a few inches above me and looking upset and scared and still shaking me. I told him to stop and relax or something and then he was along side the couch where I sleep and looked over to see my BF awake looking on his cell phone(It had internet) But I KNOW I was still asleep. Anyway, next thing I know is we're on the street between our homes and talking and then we went into his house. I stayed and talked some more to him and his girlfriend then I went home and the dream was over and I had no more dreams. Was this an astral projection that I caught by accident, or a very lucid wierd dream???

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Well when I first read this it sounded to me like it was an OBE. (Because of the shaking when you were falling asleep.) Ususally when people have an OBE they start out in their house and 'float' outside. Everything is the same as it would be in the physical plane....

Here is a great site to check out. It will explain more in depth.

web-us.com...?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

Thanks, I'll check it out, have there ever been guides involved with this type of thing? I mean it could've been a guide using people I know to imitate to make the experience more pleasent, or not as scary? IDK?

What I also didn't mention is I also had catalepsy before the shaking, I could hear what was going on around me, but couldn't move or open my eyes...then the shaking and you know the rest.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Spirit guides may change their appearances at any time. You may see a fox and a bluebird and an agate stone and they are all the same spirit guide.

The catalepsy just makes me think that you were having a OBE even more. Like you were having a hard time coming out of your body. But I don't know if your spirit guides were doing that or not....Next time in your dream....ask them.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

If it happens again I will be sure to. As of yet, it hasn't happened again. What's weird is that I got a book the next day it was titled "Witches, Werewolves, And Fairies In the Middle Ages" I had thought obviously, that it was going to talk about the history of the legends, but it was actually on Astral travel and about spirit guides and the different forms they and even OUR astral bodies can take. This was the NEXT day not BEFORE the event. I guess it's true as You said the same thing basically, with the Fox being a spirit guide, these were quite common in the middle ages, the animal spirit guide form. So really strange I just finished the entire book this week. I'll be posting a new thread on some sychronicities of this and last week!

Here is my new thread titled "Holy Cow Synchronicities???"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow crazy awesome dream this morning before I woke up!

Okay so I am going into this beautiful, old colonial/plantation type house(nothing like where I live) with two floors. As you walk in you can see right near the house a huge tree with very low but long branches, but it's like they start higher and swing real/grow lower to the ground, however, they do go all the way up to the top which has got to be ten to twelve feet higher. They have very big leaves and are very full of leaves at this point,
It would be my best guess to describe the tree as either Oak or Maple...similar to those anyway. So I get inside and then sitting in the front room a very nice living room area, with huge bay windows and see that it's started to get dark outside. As it gets darker the low branches start to move and the leaves form catlike shapes(very large catlike shapes). If you could imagine topiaries of tigers and cheetahs, like that. They then seperate from the branches and start moving looking like moving topiaries!!!! They then climb the branches which are now all without leaves so I run up to the second floor window by the tree to get a better look(I was familiar with the house layout, even though I have not been in any house similar to it). So I run to the said window and pull out my camera phone, since the topiaries are laying on the branches just like lounging cats. I snap a picture, and they look on screen like and then become to my actual eyes, real large cats, but after seeing me snap the picture, they begin dropping out of the tree, one was a tiger and one a cheetah, but when the cheetah hit the ground it then became a dog or a wolf. Not sure which because it was dark and I was still at the second floor window, but you could tell it was different shaped when it took off running. I then woke up. But, I think this was an Awesome dream I just had to share. It was so vivid and intricate.
Had to edit spelling...uggggh!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Is it a good idea to speak about such things, what if it leaves us open as targets maybe that is why we should not remember dreams as such and even try and reach that far with astral planes. It could end up turning into spiritual warfare.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

It could end up turning into spiritual warfare.

Anything is possible, but that is why you have to be ready for that sort of thing. If you cannot protect yourself on the Astral, then there is no reason to be there. Protect yourself just like you would in the physical world...No matter what realm you dwell in, always be on guard.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just had this dream:

I was on a journey to someplace tropical, others were with me, but I don't know who. I think we were on foot but that still doesn't seem right.

We got to a place that was close wo where we were going. It was very sunny and there were lots of stairs, almost like some sort of ancient ruins or something, made of stone/clay maybe, but not ancient!

Everything seemed golden.

Suddenly, there was a "burst" of something. I don't know what to call it - it was almost like a wind, yet nothing moved - you couldn't see it or hear it, but you almost could.

I started to feel horrible...vertigo, nauseous, like I would soon pass out, and started saying "oh, no, it's happening, it's really happening, I didn't think it would be this strong.." it also started happening to those around me. I was so afraid of passing out. I thought to myself, "why are you afraid to pass out? Are you afraid of being laughed at? No - I'm afraid I will die if I pass out." It was almost like a very strong "pressure" was attacking us. It soon stopped.

Next we continued on. We reached a swimming area. It happened again. This time, our clothes were basically torn apart and things were blowing around. Some people were complaining that they didn't want to pee their pants again. I looked down and noticed I had done this too. I esp. noticed a little girl with red hair and a very vivid orange sweatshirt. It ended again.

We climbed up to the platform to enter the swimming area. There were many children there - it was sort of like a waterpark. The platform was very high. Once it came to my time in line, I saw you could enter the swimming area via a clear slide or step over to another brown wooden platform. I opted for the wooden platform but when I went to move on, I saw there was no way I could reach it, even if I jumped, and it was so high. I proceeded to the clear slide and found that the end of the slide did not lead to the water but a spot right next to the water where I would simply make the great fall to the ground. I opted not to go, with much protest from the others, esp. the children. They kept insisting it was alright.

I descended the platform and found myself looking for my boyfriend. He was with some of his friends and pretty much ignored me. Others around me kept asking what happened. They told me that already had been proven to be impossible and that I needed to tell them what really happened.

That is it. I have no idea about any of it. The things that stand out are the feeling ---- I can still feel it, I recognized it while I was dreaming it, it was the most awful thing--- the beautiful golden color/glow of everything, and the little girl with the red hair and vivid orange sweatshirt. I think there was something about a garage too, but I don't remember.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

WOW! Sounds like a weird dream I would have!

This might help you interpet the dream, I don't know. Worth the read anyway. Says a lot about emotions....But anyway, a very detailed dream thank you for sharing! I love reading them!
Maybe you should start writing down your dreams...I do. Tomorrow I will post some of my crazy ones I have had in the past week! Stay tuned!

Waterslide~
To dream that you are on or see a waterslide, suggests that you are being swept away by your emotions. You are slowly exploring the realm of your unconscious. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are going with the flow of things without any objections or resistance.

Gold ~
The golden color reflects your spiritual rewards, richness, refinement and enhancement of your surroundings

Nausea ~
To dream that you have nausea, signifies that you are suffering from a sickening situation or condition in which you are trying to rid yourself of.

Pool ~
To see a pool of water in your dream, indicates that you need to understand and deal with your emotions. You need to dive right in. Alternatively, a pool may indicate your need for cleansing. You need to wash away the past.

( I didn't know what kind of swimming area it was)

Girl ~
To see a girl in your dream, represents your playful, innocent, and childlike nature. Perhaps you are behaving immaturely in some situation. Alternatively, a girl represents the feminine qualities of your character.

www.dreammoods.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That is sooo cool that the next day you got the book! Thanks for posting the thread I went and had a look....I agree with you there. I have Déjà vu a lot! Always have since a child.
About your plantation house dream...That was neat how they shape shifted...strange.

Oak Tree ~
To see an oak tree in your dream, symbolizes longevity, stability, strength, tolerance, wisdom, and prosperity. It may also mean that you have built a solid foundation for success in some endeavor.

Tiger ~
To see a tiger in your dream, represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

Cheetah ~
To see a cheetah in your dream, suggests that you need to get moving and be more active in pursuit of your goals. Perhaps you have been a little lazy and you need to get off from that seat.

House ~
To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronwyn82

That is sooo cool that the next day you got the book! Thanks for posting the thread I went and had a look....I agree with you there. I have Déjà vu a lot! Always have since a child.
About your plantation house dream...That was neat how they shape shifted...strange.

Oak Tree ~
To see an oak tree in your dream, symbolizes longevity, stability, strength, tolerance, wisdom, and prosperity. It may also mean that you have built a solid foundation for success in some endeavor.

Tiger ~
To see a tiger in your dream, represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

Cheetah ~
To see a cheetah in your dream, suggests that you need to get moving and be more active in pursuit of your goals. Perhaps you have been a little lazy and you need to get off from that seat.

House ~
To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind.

Yeah That really was something. I've been having a lot of deja vu's recently. I will probably post it on the same thread of synchronicities when I get around to it. There's been a bunch of other news in my neck of the woods.

Well the Oak tree is definately right on, I have had many psychics tell me that I am very strong and that I am wise because I am also an old soul, so that ties in with the house which is very beautiful in the dream as I mentioned. Being in the top floor, there wasn't an attic, but I can still assume that it signifies my intellect. I sensed other people with me but never physically saw them so, my inner voices, different aspects of my intellect? I am a female And I am a very strong and aggressive personality, so the tiger makes sense. And the cheetah...well that is dead on...I have been kind of lazy lately!
It seems that this dream if I may be so bold now, is telling me all the aspects of my soul, the outside(where I started) was the foundation, the lower level(the unconcious) Which was big, huge and open, makes sense. The second level was the same big and beautiful, ornate, but there were many doors, so that means my intellect has many facets, and then the animals are each a part of my intellect also. Maybe the animal urges? But if the house represents my soul, it is a very beautiful soul! Oh the house was white. and HUGE!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well I'm glad everything was so right on! And when you broke it all down about your soul (outside and inside of the house) it all makes perfect sense! Great job! Now you know what the dream was trying to tell you!

Anyone else want to share any dreams???

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have had two dreams of being in a school now, in the past week. In one dream it was bad because they took my son and put him in a seperate room...for gifted kids to train them? I have no idea. I felt very angry and wanted to see my child. The teachers there said I could not see him until I finished my training. (It was remote viewing with cards.) The main guy in control of the operation was pure evil. I could talk to him though my mind. I told him I was going to kill him, he then laughed out loud at me. The dream ended... I just remember hating that place.

The next school a few nights later it was just me. (not my child) It was a written test. I was getting the answers right, but others did not. A room full of about 50 people--if you didn't get so many answers right they would shoot you in the head. Someone came over and looked at my paper....I jerked because I thought I was getting shot. Instead they told me I was in the top 2, and wouldn't die.

What is going on in my dreams? Omg they are bad this week!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What we need to worry about is not letting anthing back in that can cause havoc, not everyone is an astralplane expert, that is why it could be dangerous and always a good thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow B, reads like the nightly shut-eye show, if yure noctural
has been the slippery muddy end of the stick. I hear fresh strawberries induce good vibes. they're tasty too, can ya just taste the good times ? lol njk

Any how I stumbled upon a thread that looks into the astral on to a plane called in hindu akasha or a memory plane to summarize
check this out and yeha.ATS thread akasha
good dreams BB

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

hahahahaha....Strawberries! I have a whole patch that I grow my own! Haven't eaten any in awhile though...(my son eats them all!) BUT I will try that thanks!

I will also check the thread out!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Last night I dreamed that my friend gave me a book and that we were both going to live the story in that book.

kx

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join