It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura: I'll waterboard Hannity into saying Obama best president ever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Liberals here on ATs appear to have sunk to a new low - using a former pro wrestler as their standard bearer for an issue. C'mon, this is the best you can come up with? How did Ventura get to be an expert on this, or anything?

For further insight into Ventura, dig up a couple of his interviews by Howard Stern. Say what you will about Stern, but he is one of the best interviewers in the country, and one that can get people to say things that I'm sure they later wish they hadn't.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If Ventura is presidential material, then why don't you campaign for Arnie to become President?

Chavez is trying to rewrite the constitution to become a lifelong dictator. so i can't see why Americans won't be complicit for a foreigner to become their 'American Idol' / mainstream popularity leader.

It seems politics doesn't matter any more, just how they orate their sound-bites.

p.s. David Cameron in the UK has mentioned the fact he'd like to decentralise power from Number 10:

Giving parents and communities more power over schools and house building...

Source: BBC

He would say this, to appeal to the disheartened public after the expenses scandal. If he won the election next year, he'd flip-flop in a heartbeat.

Sadly, politics is all just a load of wishy-washy BS.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The ratings would be off the chart! I see many of these being done all over the country on the major networks. I think Ventura was a great governor and can see no reason why he would not be a contender in the next presidential election.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm not a 9/11 truther but you should have heard Ventura going off on the Howard Stern show about a week ago how it 9/11 was a demolition job and the planes didn't do it. I didn't know he strayed that way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join