It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motor bike tyre type UFO, has anyone seen one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Nearly eight years ago I was speaking with a (sane) work colleague about UFOs. He told me of his experience, which was refreshing, as he was one of the few people willing to talk to me about them! I don't see him anymore, although I know how to reach him, we've both moved to different work places/positions. A couple of days ago his story came to my mind due to events that I was recalling which reminded me of him.

His story was something like this:

Around the mid 1980's he was riding his motorbike along a stretch of road in Melbourne's Western Suburbs plains. Around the Laverton area, if you know it. Think of roads like the original 'Mad Max' movie, very similar. The area is all built up now with factories. He had his young son on the back of the bike.

He looked over to one of the paddocks and saw what he described as a spinning wheel, that reminded him of a sideways motorbike rim. It was roughly the same size as a wheel and it was hovering a few feet off the ground. He slowed his bike around, turned back to look at it with his son and they couldn't believe what they were seeing. Within a few seconds or so, the object just vanished.

Too small for occupants, it must have been a drone of some type.

Has anyone else seen something similar with regards to drones? There's a chance I might see him soon, if I do, I'll clarify his story. He swears by it and I can say that he works with a position of senior responsibility and his credibility would take a hammering from some people if they knew that he swore by the event.

Anyway, carry on!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
That's really cool, I've told this story before but not on ATS.This post makes me think of it though!

My aunt told me she saw a UFO that looked like a black bike rim, like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44bc6cdbd9ed.jpg[/atsimg]
In the 1950's when she was growing up in Missouri.

She said that it was small, I can't remember how she described the size but I remember it was about the size of those huge balls people use to help them exercise.

She saw it when her and a friend were walking home from another friends birthday party. She said they ran back to their friends house. The adults were busy cleaning up and dismissed them, but one of the older kids believed that something had scared them and decided to walk them home. It was gone by then.

Supposedly it had been traveling close to the ground before it zoomed up closer, toward the sky, when they approached it.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Cool.

His UFO looked like it had spokes in it with a central kind of hub, as well as the rim. It was a good likeness to the rim of a bike wheel.

I only personally know a handful of people who have had interesting UFO sightings and he is the most credible, with the most to lose if he was 'faking' his story.

I'm keen to try and see him again, as I know that my brief description was also clouded by my memory of him telling it to me.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I only personally know a handful of people who have had interesting UFO sightings and he is the most credible, with the most to lose if he was 'faking' his story.

I believe my aunt because she was an honest person, and was never a UFO buff or anything, she just had this weird story about something she was never able to explain.

I'm keen to try and see him again, as I know that my brief description was also clouded by my memory of him telling it to me.

That would be cool if you could talk with him and give us an update with a more in-depth description. Sadly, my aunt is gone, so I can't ask her more details but her story is very short so the gist of it is easy to recall.

new topics

top topics

join