It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afganistan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
LINK

WTF happened to Afganistan, what has Bush gotten us into?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Let them come out of their holes...no problem...
It's easier to clean up a mess when it's all concentrated anyways...

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Xaos, that is the same question I have been wondering about, it seems as only every so often you will see a little blurp on the news that have something to do with Afganistan or Al_Queda, most of times it is about Iraq.
So here is my point of view ( and this is just my opinion ), Al-Queda was just a little match that has started the fire, the fire is Iraq, I think Bush wanted to do this from day one he got the high chair, as he even said " He tried to kill my daddy." , think about it, if someone was trying to kill your daddy would you not want to take care of that person? sure you would, but since you are in high chair, such as president, you can not just go out & say " I want revenge" you would have to start something that would give you an opportunity to go after Iraq. And I think Al-Queda was this opportunity.
This is my two cents ( since this is all I can effort at this point, thanx to our economy )

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's quite sad about Afghanistan, it was probably the ONLY nation on earth, where the Monarch willingly set up a democratic government and estabilished a constitution in preparation for a transformation from Monarchy to Constitutional Monarchy to a completely democratic society.

But it didn't take long for outside forces to pressure groups (like communist revolutionaries) to ruin everything.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The US has the guts to help a country rid itself of terrorists, err cockroaches.

Of course, left-wingers show their hypocrisy for "human rights" when they whine about military intervention in Afghanistan. Ditto with Iraq too.

new topics

top topics

join