It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The actual organizational structure of the Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This character thinks he's got the inner organizational structure of The Illuminati fleshed out:

..[the Illuminati has] six initiatory degrees. Here through the use of a special mix of substances, the initiate has the third eye opened to the light of Lucifer, in other words, the satanic energy begins to enter the initiate to become the complete controller of the DNA and thus the human. This is enacted on the first degree known as the 'Union', second degree called; 'Congress' which involves sex with a fallen angel, the third degree is called; Conversation in which clairaudience or psychic audio connection is achieved with the demon, the fourth degree is called; 'Illumination' in which the third eye is fully opened to the light of Lucifer which thus brings you to the final degree at this level called; 'Adoption'. From the degrees of the Illuminati level one is answerable to the next level.

Source:
www.lifeinthemix.co.uk...

The same organizational structure is also claimed by Bill Schnoebelen in one of his lengthy and fascinating videos (I think its one of the "Exposing the Illuminati from Within" vids). I can't remember exactly where, but those who are interested can probably find it in one of his films here:
video.google.com...

So what does ATS think? This is the most explicit "archetectronic" claim about the organizational structure of the group that I've come across to date.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If you have the time, I recommend listening to this podcast of Masonic Central called "The Truth about Conspiracies".

I find it funny that somehow all conspiracy theorists always find some ludicrous way to connect the Freemasons to the Illuminati

[edit on 22-5-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

The actual organizational structure of the Illuminati was as follows. It consisted of 10 degrees, divided into three stages.

STAGE 1: Nursery

1° Novice
2° Minerval
3° Illuminatus Minor

STAGE 2: Symbolic Masonry

4° Apprentice
5° Fellow Craft
6° Master Mason
7° Scotch Novice
8° Scotch Knight

STAGE 3: The Mysteries

9° Epopt
10° Rex

It should be noted that the 4th, 5th, and 6th degrees of the Illuminati were practically identical to the first three degrees of Blue Lodge Masonry. The Illuminati's 7th and 8th degrees were lifted from the Masonic Rite of Strict Observance.

These appear to have been the only degrees that were conferred by the Illuminati in a ritualistic form.

In 1899, Dr. Theodore Reuss attempted to reinstitute the Illuminati under the name of Ordo Templi Orientis (Order of Oriental Templars). The new degree system, still used by O.T.O., is as follows:

STAGE 1: Man of Earth

0° Minerval
I° Man and Brother
II° Magician
III° Master Magician
IV° Perfect Magician and Companion of the Holy Royal Arch of Enoch
P.I. Perfect Initiate and Prince of Jerusalem (Sub-degree)

MID-STAGE

Knight of the East and West

STAGE 2: The Lover

V° (a)Sovereign Prince Rose Croix
V° (b)Knight of the Red Eagle and Hermetic Philosopher
VI° (a) Knight Qadosh
VI° (b) Grand Inquisitor Commander
VI° (c) Prince of the Royal Secret
VII° Sovereign Grand Inspector General

Stage 3: The Hermit

VIII° Epopt of the Illuminati
IX° Initiate of the Sanctuary of the Gnosis

It should be obvious to the researcher that the titles of the O.T.O. degrees are very similar to degrees found in the Scottish, Memphis, and Mitzraim Rites of Masonry, from which they were intentionally copied.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Inneresting, thanks for posting. My GF is into the O.T.O., by the way. Maybe I should ask her to bake me some "cakes of light."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Why not?

Cakes of Light

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Inneresting, thanks for posting. My GF is into the O.T.O., by the way. Maybe I should ask her to bake me some "cakes of light."

Your girlfriend, although stunningly beautiful and breathtangly intelligent, is a completely unhinged hard-core dark arts practitionier who will drag you donw into whatever fetid spiritual abyss the has made the home of her soul. She's also way too young for you, sir. Just sayin'.

As I know this is something you are aware of, having spoken with both you and Gee Gee online and offline, I am sure this will case no offense. You have agood sense of humor and perspective. Just a bit of advice, for what its worth.

Anyway, on to more pertanent matters:
Your quote probably comes from a souce I mentioned not too long ago in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

While its a a very interesting source, I've since come to be convinced its a hoax of sorts, at least in parts. I think if you are prying into the Illuminati you won't get too far because that word means too many things to too many people. And I'm sure if they have a hierarchy, it is always changing in name and nature.

These days I prefer the term "TPTB" for what people used to be more comfortable calling "illuminati."

Just my 2 centz.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Indigo Starchild]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Interesting information there, Masonic Light.

But what about those Illuminatus who aren't male and uninterested in formal organized settings?

Does not the Path of Illumination vary from initiate to initiate depending on which school of the Illuminati one is involved with?

Because from where I'm sitting, I see no "rigid defined path" that can be achieved strictly by a ritual setting.

(btw - not knocking anyone, just adding my two cents to the mix...)

(*edit to clarify)

[edit on 5/28/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

True. What I listed above was true only for the Illuminati of Bavaria as created by Weishaupt, and the Ordo Templi Orientis' revised degree structure under Crowley.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild

Your girlfriend, although stunningly beautiful and breathtangly intelligent, is a completely unhinged hard-core dark arts practitionier who will drag you donw into whatever fetid spiritual abyss the has made the home of her soul.

Sounds like my kinda woman!

If you guys ever break up, U2U me her phone #

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Start Here

At least that's what came to me first.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification.

If we ever cross paths on the Journey - coffee is on me.

new topics

top topics

join