It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A family friend refers me to psychiatric care for talking about NWO

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmguinness

I don't give clout to anything... it's much easier that way.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by flysse
You'd be incredibly concerned too if you realized there's a group of people trying to hurt/kill your family and friends.

I guess this is a perfect example of what NOT to say if you don't want people to think you are nuts. : )

I couldn't have said it better myself

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well conspiracy theorists are being portrayed as nut jobs at the moment.

I subscribe to a hi-tech gagets magazine, and was highly surprised to see them highly recomend a book called something around the lines of;

Lies and untruths of conspiracy theories

it listed some of the mainstream conspiracy theories out there like 9-11, Roswell, JFK etc etc.

I was gobsmacked to say the least. I have never seen literature of any other kind advertised in that magazine.

After that, I could only grin at the obviousness of it.

Unfortunately there are people who are willing to believe any info source. I also pondered the possibility of the add having a subliminal effect on the magazine readers.

Edit for typo

[edit on 5/24/2009 by corvin77]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I haven't read all replies but if somebody has posted this already, sorry!

thats why some movies have excellent quotes and this quotes relate to this subject(s).

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

I dont think I need a source because its obvious, but yeah, one of my friends didn't wanna talk about it in front of me, later found out that I am open minded and we believe in similar theories... once that happen a bucket of crazy was dropped!!

many times though its the way the message comes across and not so much the message.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

stay away from the lady or optionally u can try to explain to her what the internet is; don't worry my family that I don't talk to is the same way,life is short dont bother with status quo people

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
typical sheep.
she probably belives...

- terrorism is the biggest threat
- usa is the apple of God's eye
- bush and obama are righteous christians
- the news keeps the government accountable and is completely trustworthy

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Indigo, you are not alone...

I had to go to a psychologist, and counseling, and minor interventions for even thinking of the NWO.

They say that I am insane, or that you are paranoid, and been looked down upon since.

God I hate Ignorance... that is why I am in ATS

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yes were all psychotic and depressed and nothing is going on other than what the tv is telling us. The world is one big happy place and reality is always the same. happy happy fun time

we all need pharmaceutical medication to be happy healthy people with big smiles on our faces while we get fukd up the ass routinely by the powers that be.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Follow the path of light and knowledge.. It will be proven evident with every encounter that there are those who do no wish to come out of the cave. Perhaps it was never meant for them do so. I'm adamant with the idea of non-interventionism.. If they wish to learn, let them come to you and ask.. If not, don't approach people and and chase them with a flashlight. People don't like it when you disturb their sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join