It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A family friend refers me to psychiatric care for talking about NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I keep everything to myself, I don't talk about my thoughts or opinions to anyone anymore. My family thinks I am a complete nut, but I have always been the black sheep of the family and don't go with the norm. They just leave me alone with my own ideas and thoughts now. I believe they would like me to get help. When I mentioned FEMA camps and trains to them - they said I needed help.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
haha great post op, i'm a massive debunker on this site but i have to admit ATS is closer to the truth than MSM - It's not your pathological desire to live in a fair democratic system which is mental, i think it's her pathological fear of other views which is the more worrying.

I remember reading a great excerpt from an autobiography dated around 1950 - before the war no one believed him that it was coming, during the war no one believed him about the horror of it (death tolls, pointless lives lost, uninvolved nations plundered by both sides) and then after the war they didn't want to talk about it because of 'bad memorys' so the truth even when laid out for some people was always ignored.

I think it's most likely people who know there is a lot wrong with the world but can't face upto the fact they might be a part of it - or might have to do something about it. I've been banging on about how politics is once massive gravy train for a long time now, saying that all our MP's are being funneled tax payer money in a complex bribe system (maybe we can see our way to approving that expense claim if you vote with us, etc, etc) They all toe the line out of fear the constant rain of mana will stop, thus politics is like a mafia in some respects (many respects) in that what binds them together is they're all guilty of the same crimes - people always think i'm just a rabidly anti-establishment idiot who doesn't understand politics or life when i tell them this, they say 'yeah there are some bad apples who occasionaly let the side down....' even now that it's been PROVEN they're ALL doing it 'it's just a minor thing of money, it wouldn't effect the decisions they make...' rite......

I don't think it's that people can't see it, it's that they won't let themselves see it - it's like they're standing with their back to the fire and pretending it's not there, they can even feel the heat rising but something inside them says don't turn around - if you don't see it, it's not your fault and you don't have to try to tackle it.

Edit to add; oh yeah and i should point out so some in this thread, maybe they think you're nuts because of things besides your world view?

[edit on 23-5-2009 by NatureBoy]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Obviously people like your friend is a typical "Sleeper" that's what i call "them".
They are so into the illusion image that the system set up for them, that they can NOT see further and beyond the gossip and the news papers pladdering.
That is their whole world, and everything that goes beyond that image is to them "not normal" so in that way the Govs forces has succeed in keeping them all at sleep.
But an awareness is rising and getting stronger day by day. thx to people like David Icke, Bob Lazar, Phil Schneider, Boyd Bushman, Ron Rummel, Bob Dean, John Lear, Mr X and Bill & Kerry and others.

As long as we all keep fighting for the truth and never give up or resign against the Hwod = huge wall of disinformation we will prevail, because as we all know?
The truth IS OUT THERE!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by marys123421

I keep everything to myself, I don't talk about my thoughts or opinions to anyone anymore. My family thinks I am a complete nut, but I have always been the black sheep of the family and don't go with the norm. They just leave me alone with my own ideas and thoughts now. I believe they would like me to get help. When I mentioned FEMA camps and trains to them - they said I needed help.

Don't talk to anyone about anything directly.
The best way to do it is to know how to put the pieces of the puzzles together, and give them small pieces of the puzzles themselves.
Nothing obvious, but enough to make them think a little.
If they're smart enough to put 1 and 1 together anyway.

If you're impatient, just give them the puzzle pieces and once you know that initial knowledge is inside their head give it awhile, then put it together for them in a single discussion.

They'll be alot more receptive once they have a little groundwork knowledge in place.

Originally posted by alien
....thats okay...try working in Mental Health and being a SuperMod here...

...then add in sitting in on a client review when the Psych starts discussing the client's 'delusional paranoia', complete with client references to a site called 'abovetopsecret'...

hahahha oh my god are u serious

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

...100% so...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Wow that is really bad. Apparently it only takes two doctors signatures to commit someone in Aus.. sometimes they really do need to but I wonder how many people are in the nuthouse because they have a decent lifestyle. It can be a way to get to someone's estate before they die and if someone says they've been commited unjustly they can be dismissed as paranoid.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by riley]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Last week a person that i work with asked me if he is not going to see me on the news shooting up some place because i talk about these things NWO and ect. Its like these people dant want to wake up they like being stepford wifes.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
reply to post by T0by

...100% so...

So were they deemed crazy, or just in a similar situation to the OP?

I can say with absolute certainty though, that the topics within ATS should not be read by easily swayed or paranoid people... I'd say it would be pretty harmful to their psyche.
Every topic within ats should be treated very critically.
If you believed wholeheartedly in even 30% of the material here you probably would end up in a mental health institution.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
maybe your family's riend is a member of the illuminati and wants to shut you up.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Rather than telling people what I know or suspect, I usually just ask pointed questions about things like I'm kind of confused. People like to clear things up for those less knowledgeable than themselves so when they give me a "pat" answer straight out of MSM conditioning, I say, "but what about....?"

Getting somebody else to think doesn't have to mean you get the credit for it. There are no "stars and flags" in real life. A gentle nudge in the right direction to get a person asking ThemSelves questions rather than me trying to preach to them seems a more tolerated method.

If they come to the conclusions themselves, they're enlightened and awakened. If you TELL them the conclusions, you're nuts.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Herein lies the problem.

If you talk about it -- you're crazy. If you keep it to yourself -- then "the agenda" moves forward without anyone doing a darn thing about it.

If we (at least in the US) have a chance a getting through any of this with any rights still intact, we need action.

Amongst my friends and family I was always considered the logical, analytical, non-emotional one. I forget now how it came up, but we were at a friends & family get together and someone had mentioned something about how refreshing it was to finally have someone in office (referring to Obama) that was so honest and truly a "people's President".

I choked on my shrimp cocktail. It was a gut reaction. Everyone of course looked at me and said: you must be a Republican. My only reply was that I am actually simply a realist. Instead of getting into a heated debate and launching a NWO lesson, I simply asked the person if it was OK for me to send him an article a day for two weeks. The deal was that the articles had to be from news sites, not blogs. I then began the process. Within a week, that person called me and said, "I had no idea this was all going on..."

Is this person now a memeber of ATS and launching his own NWO watch group? NOPE. But at least now he is beginning to question what's going on and reading beyond the stories printed only on MSM.

It's a start.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

hahah i had something similar happen to me and the police were called i explained to them what i was saying and they went "We believe you and we are seeing it ourselves" talk about luck!

one big piece of advice to everyone BE CAREFUL of who you talk about it to.
Indigo is right it's like Nazi Germany where people get brownie points for giving up friends and family.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

That is pretty extreme for her to go that far but I am not surprised. I have a pretty good relationship with my CFO where I work. I always joke around with him and tell him he is part of the "corporate Machine" trying to control the masses.

One day I asked him what happened at the last bilderberg meeting. The guy was clueless so I started to explain it to him. He didn't believe a word I said until I sent him a link. He was clueless as to who and what this group's agenda was.

I always tell him he forgot to wear his Freemason ring and what are his Illuminati pals up to today?

Like I said, we have a great working relationship and he is a really nice guy but he really is clueless. It is fun showing people what really is going on. When he read about the bilderberg group he came out of his office and just shook his head. He said "I thought I had enough to worry about."

I told him welcome to the other side. He told me he was reporting me to his people..

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
People look at me like I am crazy when I talk of aliens or NWO. I cant wAIT for the day to sAY I told you so. I do not want to live in a controlled bubble like the rest of the sheeple who choose to see nothing around them.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
It makes you wonder, though, whats it going to take

to wake those people up??

I cant wait to see what the 'last straw' is.

It's almost as if it's a club - this conspiracy thing.

I mean, someone has to either believe it or theyre part of the problem.

I don't deny the entire concept, not at all, but the way some people rage about it (ie, this OP) it is exactly like religion.

You either believe in it or you are a sheep, only to be told how it really is by the true believers, or cast aside as an ignorant fool.

Bollocks. I will make my own mind up about it, Wake me up ?? with the shoddish clamor of all that is and will ever will be from the depths of the imagination?? Jesus walked on water. Believers say 911 was done with holograms. PFFT!

It's beyond what the club thinks. It isn't all about one mindset.

Gosh, as the sunrises, you all want the same things, varying in colour alone. Not content.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Very sad to hear about your friend who thinks you should be in psychological care. This is not surprising however, as I find many people think this way, almost all of whom are addicted to TV and totally brainwashed.

I have only a couple of friends and family I can discuss what is really going on. The rest of my friends and family are similar to your friend. I have learned not to speak to them about anything except the weather or maybe some sports. I also find my younger friends much more open to the NWO than my older friends and family (I am 57).

Its all by design, and the PTB, who have been working on this system of "divide and conquer", for many years, have done an excellent job. I find the key is to NOT watch TV and try and eat Natural and organic foods.

Those like your friend (or former friend) and like many of my friends and family, are lost soles, in my view.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am not going to confront her, because she sounds like the vindictive, informer type, and I am pretty sure if I directly upset her, the next number she would be calling is the police. I've never talked to her before, she's a friend of the family, so her opinions on me do not matter to me. Now she is not a friend of the family anymore after her reaction. We are simply not going to talk to her again.

However, I have learned a lesson, that I must tone down my NWO speak and start sharing less, rather than more, if I do share it. I also need to select who I tell. However, telling others does not make a difference at this moment in time. As my friends have told me, "If what you say is right, why can't we see anything" the condition is thus until the common man cannot see the NWO things, there is no point telling them. The NWO has learned from the Nazi Germany experiment though, last time they started things quickly, this time they are very slowly turning the heat up so nobody notices.

The problem with the common people is that they really don't know how to connect dots. I told my friends about FEMA concentration camps, the FEMA coffins and the detention plans and Ashcroft calling out for detaining enemy-combatants. I am not a genius, but to me it seems obvious if you connect the dots what exactly is being planned - but it was not obvious to my friends. They first disputed these camps exist, then even after accepting them, they fell back on, "they are there to keep certain people outside of society" they were referring to terrorists. In the end when they even conceded the possibility that what I was saying was right, it ended with "Why are you telling us, if its going to happen, nobody can do anything about it"

The situation we have is the public wilfully signing away democracy and their freedoms. There are more of them, than there are us. We are eventually going to be the ones being herded of into those camps, and when it happens, the public will still say nothing about it, because they will beleive that we must have done something to deserve it. It's basically Nazi Germany all over again, except on a much more epic scale and far more sophisticated. However, this time even the ones who obey are eventually going into those camps as well.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Simple solution; pop down to your local county court and serve an injunction against this lunatic. This doesn't cost very much and will stop her stupidity in their tracks.

That woman has no sense of proportion and is a clear danger. The most offensive aspect of her behaviour is to assume a role over your welfare greater than that of your own family. Who the hell does she think she is and what qualification does she have to dictate terms to your parents.

That woman in a walking grenade and needs to be put back in her box.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Indigo, I can't say that I am surprised. People are so blind as to what is going on around them that anyone who tries to bring it to the front of their consciousness is labeled as being "nuts."

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
HAHA what utter pig ignorance, it really is a shame that people can accept the spoon fed reality at face value without question.

If she wanted you to be sent to a ward for that then my god man don't tell her about this website lol there aren't enough rooms in all the psychiatric wards in the world.

Thanks for the post, it really made me chuckle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join