It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A family friend refers me to psychiatric care for talking about NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by obilesk
As others have said they have done, I feel I am getting close to giving up on people. I send out emails with links, talk and allude, and no one seems to care, or if they are paying attention, the most I get is "Well I dunno 'bout that"... Even those around me that share my views on the state of politics right now, go crazy as soon as I say anything contrary to their accepted version of history, or the possibility that there are things going on that the MSM isn't telling them.

Most people just want to live their lives and let someone else deal with the big issues. What they of course don't realize is that it is them, us, the people, that have the responsibility to make things change.

Fear, laziness, or just plain ignorance. I am tired of fighting them. Let them awake when the Boy Scouts come marching in and offer to take them to a safe place. I for one will be ready.

Beautifully Expressed and I agree with EVERYTHING you said!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have stopped talking to people about my interests and beliefs, it is not like I am required to convert anybody (imagine walking up to strangers, passing them a pamphlet and telling them "excuse me, but I want to say that aliens love you, and have you experienced the wonderful sense of belonging that only ATS, The One True Conspiracy Site can give you?").

However I do miss having face to face conversations with people about all things ATS. Even my own family regards me as a lovable lunatic who means no harm.
We don't have the psychologist/lawyer culture (my own pet personal theory on what's wrong with the USA) in my country but I am sure I would be in a padded cell by now if we did.

Luckily 3 days ago I overheard 2 colleagues talking about conspiracies, so I naturally butted in on the conversation and was proud to introduce them to ATS. Lately I have been able to share my views without fear of judgement or padded cells

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well just talk about the economy and whats coming down the road. I have a friend that talks about the NWO and people offshore think He's nuts. Now I stick with the political corruption and the cheating banks and people listen to me. I had a guy thank me the other day because He sold his house when I started preaching all this doom and gloom and He said the next month the price crashed 40% in California. So warn her about hyper inflation and the coming dollar collapse. Now when it happens She will ask You how You knew and then inform Her about how it was arranged and how they are pushing for a global currencies.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viral
I know some people here don't like Alex Jones, but he had a pretty good comment about this sort of thing. You see, if you're for the NWO and you have no problem with it, then the media and society will acknowledge you and say that it is real. But the moment you say you oppose it, then it suddenly doesn't exist. The Bilderberg Group doesn't exist. Henry Kissinger and Gordon Brown don't exist. History doesn't exist, and you are subsequently crazy.

Look at everything we go through trying to shake friends and family out of their delusional worlds..Can you only imagine what Alex Jones has gone through..the horror, ridicule and torment knowing things that are so horrible and trying to warn people who deny, laugh and mock him... My heart goes out to him..what courage!
I wish that people would Please stop knocking him..He's a righteous and good man and I will stick up for him always.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
People are too comfortable and they think nothing is going to change. They assume this is just the regular run of the mill recession. I have told people to stock up and to prepare for the worst. Several of the people ran off and bought new cars and houses and are now regretting it. I would say that out of 68 people I work with only 3 are actually taking steps to prepare. The funny thing is I have now become the go to guy for the news because I mention things a week or two before they come up on the news. The sad fact is some or a lot of the people know its coming or suspect but they freeze when they see the head lights. There will be a lot of people suffering in the next year or so. Hey maybe We are all blessed because We might all be paranoid by nature while other people are optimist.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
That is exactly what I went through..When I first told everyone.. they said I needed a psychiatrist and get to get on some meds...I was so upset because I had no one to talk to about it...It was very very traumatic to find out this was going on..I thought America as apple pie, red, white and blue and I was very patriotic..I believed everything CNN, FOX, MSNBC and what the government said Just like everyone else...I think what SHOCKED ME MORE??? Was the way people react to the information..That was much more frightening! I was more scared of them being so brainwashed...Thank God My family is aware now..but it took me 8 months..BUT I lost my best friend of 30 years because of it..That was sad! really sad! All of this makes me cry often.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Wideawake08]

Also when you know what's going on you feel a sense of responsibility to warn people..and it never leaves you wherever you are..in the grocery store, at work, at the gas station...It's like you want to shake people and scream wake up! BUT of course that would for sure be a free trip to the nut house!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well, I will be honest, i wasn't going to reply upon first glance. But then I thought about it, maybe my friends may think I'm crazy.
So I turned over to my young friend who's eyes were attached to the TV (Playing Need for speed for the record.) and I asked him.

"Do you think I'm crazy for thinking a secret group of rich, greedy, self centered *Snip* who play games like they are in a little boys club , want to take over the world?"

Response: "Yeah man, You're *Snip*

"Thanks man."

and that was it.
In conclusion...
It isnt other who determine you're crazy, it is your self who will know when the line begins and ends.
Regardless of conditions.
It's all subjective, even for the handi cap foes. God bless em, but not America.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Also...I have found out the HARD WAY...The way to wake people up is make a DVD of Zeitgeist PART 3 and PART 2, END GAME and OBAMA DECEPTION..
Don't tell them what it is..Just say can you watch this for me??...DON'T TELL THEM WHAT IT IS no matter how tempted you are to tell them....IT works.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
We had a new clerk come out for two weeks. I called Him sheeple about 15 times a day and He asked why. I gave Him several videos and told Him to watch Money Masters & Money as Debt because its the most important thing He can watch to prepare Him for what is coming. I was talking about Gold one day and I showed Him the history on gold prices. He couldn't understand the concept and all He was concerned about was getting rich quick. I said this is the reason You want to watch those videos because this is extremely important and like usual He went on His merry way. I am sure He will never wake up and will end up in the soup lines selling his soul for a daily meal just like every other American. The sad fact is it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out especially if You have the material right in front of You. Now I do have a friend that is a truck driver and I told Him about Ron Paul and what He stands for. All He heard is what the MSM toted saying that Ron Paul said WE were responcible for 9/11. Now We argued about it but He then looked into Him because He said I was a really intelligent person and He felt I wouldn't follow some wacko nut job. He called me three months later after watching Money as Debt and We were 100% in tune after that. We talk about once a month When I am offshore and I would say He is now 100% awake to what is going on.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
oddly enough every time I began digging in to such subjects I tend to have a mental break down of some sort. about a month ago I picked up a project I work on from time to time (currently reworking it at jaajoe.com...), and wound up in the psycho tank after a serious alcohol binge. It's 2 weeks later now, I'm quite sober, and ready to continue work on the project. Problem is, it gets to be to much to see humans have to go though stuff because of there ignorance, and the people who we give power only to have it turned on us. I tend not to go to the extreme of screaming NWO every chance I have. In fact I'm not a big subscriber to the theory, just a minor one.

But to the point... The only reason people call you nuts is because there to scared to relies how nuts the world around them is. But, as long as they understand that they have a right to own a gun, and the reason they have that right, you shouldn't worry to much.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
*Snip*

...ah no...

[edit on 23-5-2009 by alien]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
How do you interpret these three images?

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Also...I have found out the HARD WAY...The way to wake people up is make a DVD of Zeitgeist PART 3 and PART 2, END GAME and OBAMA DECEPTION..

That's it. You took the words out of my mouth. There is way too much information for one to learn for them to really understand where you are coming from. Choosing your best videos to speak For you is the most effective and efficient way to go.

I'm sure everyone here has had issues explaining to others the 'issues' of the day.

There are many reasons people will give one resistence to the truth:

* Fear of losing their jobs, status, respect among their co-workers etc.
* Some prefer to live in their own cave of comfort and don't want to come out.
* Some are forever optimists and don't want to hear the 'bad' news.
* Some take offense that you are 'teaching' them something they are ignorant of.
* Some are very skeptical though come around after enough 'exposure'.
* Some don't want to believe because it is in direct contrast to their belief systems they've been brought up with.

It's interesting how those who used to give the ATSer resistence to the NWO (those I mentioned above and the trolls, plants and the truely ignorant) don't fight it anymore for they know how foolish 'They' sound trying to debunk it here on ATS. This is my favorite....along with watching the reaction of those while watching the 'videos'. haha

I've tried many methods with those that know myself and with strangers and have discovered the right set of your favorite videos (I choose the same videos you mentioned) is the best way to educate/enlighten one of their 'real' world.

The NWO folk never counted on the internet to be such a risk to their agendas. They are now running scared and attempting to rush the NWO agenda though this is causing them to make many errors and they are getting caught left and right in their lies, deception, greed and lust for power.

Don't give up! Our lives as we know it depend on the truth getting out. Their plans are being compromised now by the Truth. The Truth Always prevails in the End. Just attempt to be 'wise' in your delivery as well as your selected 'audience' and 'setting'.

Just link those videos to all you know and instead of giving your input, ask them what they think? Engage their minds. If they don't want to listen in the End, perhaps they weren't 'meant' to. This can be hard to accept; especially if you care about others.

The NWO will fail in the End though let's do what we can to end it sooner than later for our own good and the good of mankind. The sooner it is defeated, the less innocent lives will be lost.

Innocence, how precious it is....and how rare it seems to be today, must be protected. Why, because it's just Right.

On another note, I'll be visiting the energy vortexes around Sedona, Arizona tomorrow where some freinds of mine have rented a house for the month. Find those that share your interests and life will prove that much more interesting. Seek those on the same wavelength and grow in tandem.
PS: I don't plan to discuss the vortex issue with those I don't know because, it's really not that 'critical' for one to know at this time. Choose what is most important or critical for those around you to know. The rest, in due time if due at all.

Thanks people, I've really enjoyed this site and met alot of interesting folks. It's interesting how since I have become aware of so many different topics, I've become more accepting of so many new realms of experiences and in effect, it has allowed me to experience much that I would never have imagined. Life is much more interesting when one is open to the superunknown or unexplained.

When you open yourself up to these new realms of thought, you open yourself up to allowing yourself to 'experience' them.

I have had some experiences that I'm sure I would have never experienced if my mind was closed. The past two years have been truely amazing, not only in what I have learned on the internet but what I have learned by 'opening' my mind to accepting alternate realms of thought and 'being'.

One negative effect of the ATS experience is the lack of sleep and thousands in income one might pass up since they've been on their mission to deny ignorance and discover truth....though what good is all the money if you quite possibly won't be around to 'enjoy' it. These are truely some 'critical' times we are living in. I sleep when I can find the time 'these' days. Never thought I would have become a 'temporary' news junky.

Good morning/night, whichever is right.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's a sad thing but I think many of us are getting the same responses from a lot of people.

My friends & family take it all with a pinch of salt which I suppose is good cause I know some people can't bare this sort of information. It does send them down a very depressed path.

I do not know how you feel about prophecies but it was said in the end times those who knew what was really happening would be deemed crazy and pushed aside.

Though just the influence of the idea of a bigger plan behind things hopefully will tick away in peoples minds, quietly but certainly. Then they shall be left with questions.

And so it begins

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists are derided like no other group. Take a look at the Guardian reporter who went to bilderberg. It began as a comical piece, looking to poke fun at the on goings. It turned out the reporter got a real awakening, after being arrested twice and followed by secret police for the entire weekend,. he was left shocked and angry. Was really interesting at waking a few people up who followed his daily reports. many had never heard of Bilderberg.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I find when waking people up you have to do it a little bit at a time you can't go straight into it. It's kind of like planting little seeds, once you plant enough one or two will start to grow and then you can expand on that topic a little bit more. If you want to start, start with the federal reserve people are really really interested in hearing about that right now, with all the current economic news they can sort of relate to it. Also I generally avoid 9/11 that is too much of an emotional memory for most people they can't take it, aliens or ufos are a good one to avoid as well most people will never believe in any kind of ufo, even if you are just talking about secret spy planes, until they see one themselves.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I hardly speak of what I believe in regards to these topics.
I usually leave it along the lines of
'If you knew everything that went on in this world, you'd question your sanity and start to hate people.'

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I thought I would share this because it is hilarious. My family were telling a friend about what I've been saying about the coming NWO, possible WW3 and depopulation agendas, and were shocked by the way she reacted. Her response was, "He must be sent into psychiatric care at once, he is obviously depressed" she reacted in such a knee-jerk manner it actually ended up depressing my family. They assured her that I was completely sane, functional and content, but the friend continued to push, "No, phone the psychiatrist now, he needs help" my family got worried that she would inform on me, so they said to her, "Yeah, we'll call them ourselves" She was soo disturbed, later on the day she called back just to ask whether they had called yet.

Although I don't believe there is an NWO organization and nobody has ever presented any evidence to suggest it exists, this lady is NUTS. If everyone who had a slightly off center opinion needed to be put away, most of us would be in padded cells at one point or another. Sounds like she needs to be banned from your house as she is an unstable, pushy, busy body.

It really made me think back to Germany during WW2 and how people would inform on innocent people and get them into trouble for just having different views.

I guess a good question to ask her is, when did expressing ones opinion, become punishable?

You could always turn it around on her and tell her you're calling someone because she was being so irrational and your whole family will back you up

Just a heads-up for people here on being careful on who you tell about the NWO.

There are a list of subjects including the NWO that will get you some strange looks. You must admit many things on ATS are not mainstream so I think it's really good advise !

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah, it's the same with me. I have told my best friend, and she does not want to listen to it, "it is depressing" I have told some friends, one is open minded and has listened to some of what I have said, the others are incredulous and even hostile. The same reasons, "That could never happen", "they are protecting us", "There could never be a WW3 because nobody would use nukes", some even say, "The economy has not collapsed, it's only a temporal recession, they said it will get better soon" and if somebody does listen, they retort, "But what we do? Just live your life and if it starts, it starts for everybody" I will broadly categorise these opinions as the sheep-mind.

Edit. Another sheep-mind view, "Where are you getting your information from, the internet? Anybody could say anything on the internet. It's not valid." Right, and I suppose CNN is?

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

the sheep mind you have described seems to be the same all over the world like it is programmed within them, i think, we are the chosen ones and the sheep will be culled, obviously, it would be best to get rid of us but we are not really a risk to the government to put us up unless of course it was in a major grouping that were trying to show the world and then we would be arrested for terrorism within the future, so, yes do be careful who you talk to, what you have to understand is, those closest to you could even be an enemy of yours. Funny thing really, i was told by my wife to go to see a shrink, and i did and they said there was nothing wrong with me but i had therapy anyhow and i am this new person, so they think right? one step a head of the game

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
....thats okay...try working in Mental Health and being a SuperMod here...

...then add in sitting in on a client review when the Psych starts discussing the client's 'delusional paranoia', complete with client references to a site called 'abovetopsecret'...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join