It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A family friend refers me to psychiatric care for talking about NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I thought I would share this because it is hilarious. My family were telling a friend about what I've been saying about the coming NWO, possible WW3 and depopulation agendas, and were shocked by the way she reacted. Her response was, "He must be sent into psychiatric care at once, he is obviously depressed" she reacted in such a knee-jerk manner it actually ended up depressing my family. They assured her that I was completely sane, functional and content, but the friend continued to push, "No, phone the psychiatrist now, he needs help" my family got worried that she would inform on me, so they said to her, "Yeah, we'll call them ourselves" She was soo disturbed, later on the day she called back just to ask whether they had called yet.

I think it is pretty obvious whose the real one who needs psychiatric care. My family was so shocked by her reaction they are not going to talk to her again.
It really made me think back to Germany during WW2 and how people would inform on innocent people and get them into trouble for just having different views.

Just a heads-up for people here on being careful on who you tell about the NWO.

They know the "real " dumb ones will tell on anybody because they are gullible and believe anything anyone in power tells them.

This lady is not a very bright person and I am pretty sure any normal thinking person could trick her into doing or saying anything they want because they hold a mental advantage over her.

People like her are our biggest enemy because they just don't have the intelligence to tell the difference between truth and lies.

These are the people who will get innocent people put into those camps. Because the gov will consider them a credible witness.

Hmmmmm People ratting on people and getting them put into camps sounds awfully familiar . Wonder where we have seen this before?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In all fairness you need to put this into context. This friend sounds very ignorant and unaware of stuff that's really going on in the world. But I would not classify this person as crazy, they simply just have not done any research on the subject. I bet this person does not ever browse pages to do with conspiracies and alternative topics. Thus, all they know or have really heard of is the official account of things.

So what I am trying to say, imagine if you had NEVER come across ATS or did a google search for "NWO". While it is still plain ignorance, I'm sure you can see why people who haven't been exposed might label others that have as crazy and insane.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Im sorry dude, I know how you feel.
It really pisses me off when someone calls me crazy, even though they have done ZERO research.

I talk about UFO's and extraterrestrials to my friends and now everyone comes up to me and says "OMG Robert R t3h al111ens coming!?!!??!!" like im the crazy one here.

Maybe if these sheeple would do some research instead of watching MTV (mindless television), then they may understand the possible truth that is out there.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I know some people here don't like Alex Jones, but he had a pretty good comment about this sort of thing. You see, if you're for the NWO and you have no problem with it, then the media and society will acknowledge you and say that it is real. But the moment you say you oppose it, then it suddenly doesn't exist. The Bilderberg Group doesn't exist. Henry Kissinger and Gordon Brown don't exist. History doesn't exist, and you are subsequently crazy.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I like the information Alex presents but I laugh when he gets so fired up and he basically starts to scream, I used to enjoy Coast to Coast but over time I found it lacking and too mainstream. As for the NWO, well at work we have a little group(4 people). I keep telling them I'll get them chipped so they can say "Hey man we were chipped before it was hip!" Laughter turns to silence... Cause we believe it will happen soon.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I am subjected to this as well. I have avoided being recomended for room 101 but that is due in large part to critical observation and for me the observation dial is cranked past 10, I can't even turn it off. Sometimes I just hold my tounge around people who are obviously not ready. To others I try to use as much tact as I think is required for me to try and point out some of the things that we all see so clearly in a way that lets them make the connections themselves.

There are people in my life to whom I have tipped my hand and I can easily see when they switch from finding me interesting to glazing over, thinking oh crap, matts talking crazy again.

It used to frustrate me because these will be the people lining up for the free education program (room and board provided) down at camp randal. shouting back to me their see I told you there was nothing to worry abouts as they board the busses.

We have been told that anyone expressing critical thought especially towards government motives, must have a psycological issue. We have also been told that there are some magic pills that will cure those thoughts. This lady has apparently been a good student, and almost certainly takes "medication" for a psycological issue of her own. In fact I would be interested to know, if you can find out, but I'd bet 10 ameros on it.

In the end it really is a small step from unwarranted certainty that questioning motives, and noticing obvious contradictions, means that you need to be medicated, to reporting that you are a threat because you question motives, and are still capable of making the connections.

This lady is already picking up the phone! the difference between now and a few short years from now is the number she calls.

You are a thought criminal.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
We need to be careful who we try to "wake up". Some people are sleeping comfortably and are alarmed and aggressive when awakened.

There are scores of definitions for "crazy" in the DSM manual but not one definition for "sane". It's a lot easier getting locked up for being crazy than it is trying to get out by proving you're sane.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I agree and second that, Exile and Lucidreamer, and thanks!
Since these types of people only believe what is in their face,
maybe the OP OUGHT to see a shrink just to get proof(in writing)he is normal!
Then rub her face in it OP, to show her you are completely rational, normal and sane!

These people need to be handed their facts on a silver platter
engraved with the name bilderberg.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
These are the type of persons district attorneys strive to have on a jury. They assume because a person is in court facing charges he or she is guilty before even hearing any evidence. This is a scary person friend, very scary!

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I spoke too soon!

You're probably right!

Although....
Seems like a good shrink could tell right away if a person was sane.
If they are worth what they charge!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just gotta be careful who you talk to. The majority of the sheeple out there haven't taken the red pill yet, and possibly never will. But you can always talk to US here on ATS cause we all took the red pill and it opened our eyes. So if things get too weird, you can always find US here at ATS.
And yeah the guy standing on the corner holding a sign that the world is ending is possibly the sanest of us all.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
As others have said they have done, I feel I am getting close to giving up on people. I send out emails with links, talk and allude, and no one seems to care, or if they are paying attention, the most I get is "Well I dunno 'bout that"... Even those around me that share my views on the state of politics right now, go crazy as soon as I say anything contrary to their accepted version of history, or the possibility that there are things going on that the MSM isn't telling them.

Most people just want to live their lives and let someone else deal with the big issues. What they of course don't realize is that it is them, us, the people, that have the responsibility to make things change.

Fear, laziness, or just plain ignorance. I am tired of fighting them. Let them awake when the Boy Scouts come marching in and offer to take them to a safe place. I for one will be ready.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

deception is darkness and truth is light. A continual pattern of self-deception will eventually lead a person into actually believing the lie. Self-deception makes it incredibly difficult to see the truth, even when it shown to us. As long as, we are willing to deceive ourselves, we will never move into the light of the truth.

I guess we are not all created equal.

www.helium.com...

[edit on 23-5-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I would love to talk to this woman and ask her some very specific questions.

First, what qualification does she have to make this assertion?

Second how can she make this diagnosis without conducting a personal interview?

Third is she aware that she could be held liable for making a psychiatric evaluation or recommendation without an appropriate license?

From a professional perspective, if your beliefs do not interfere with the daily operation of a normal lifestyle, there are no psychological discrepancies. If your beliefs cause you to hide indoors or constantly look over your shoulder (paranoia), or to become severely introverted or delusional, then there is a problem. A belief system is personal and in no way unhealthy, unless of course it impinges upon your ability to function normally in society.

Perhaps this woman might wish to seek some professional counseling herself as she would appear to be the one who is blind to the reality which surrounds her.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

That sounds pretty crazy. There has to be a little bit more to the story i'm thinking. Of course I keep this website to myself for the most part so I don't know...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have to say - I have come to a sort of conclusion - that some people are just not suppose to know. They walk around happy - sharing their stories about their day -
and the energy they project is one of light. Those folks - I vote - we leave alone.
Let them spread the light.

Then there are the mildly depressed ones - the ones that feel like something is just not right - but are not rushing to look at what that "something" is -
These folks could use a little nudging...
Because underneath it all - I think they really do "know"
and just need a little gentle clarification.
Clarification can put the power back where it belongs -
in the hand of the individual.
These folks can pop-out. And it can help them.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Honestly I cannot discuss much of what I talk of on ATS to many of my friends or family, they would red flag me as insane if I did. But the way I see it, I have always been open minded and always will be, I do not close out other possiblities as they do, and leave myself open to be blindsided as they do. Star and flag for this one!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

for the short window of time that i am visiting my parents before i embark to a separate continent, they still have a hard time listening to me talk about what i talk about. I unfortunately told them that they have broken my heart, for my own parents will not listen.

I think it ties into HOW the situation is being presented. I recently watched a video on astrological signs of this year we are in. It basically gave me the message that:

we are the new, they are the old. It is in our patience and key timing (although time is irrelevant i know) that they will embrace that which is.

-that coming from a perspective surrounded by spirituality.

Patience brother.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Honestly I cannot discuss much of what I talk of on ATS to many of my friends or family, they would red flag me as insane if I did. But the way I see it, I have always been open minded and always will be, I do not close out other possiblities as they do, and leave myself open to be blindsided as they do. Star and flag for this one!

i confront this situation countless times a day.

i always think to myself "I ____ do not judge, so why should they?" and i tell them my thoughts on life, just to get their heads turning in the slightest.

i do not criticize my friend, and this is somewhat how i feel about ATS in general, but i feel that a "star and flag" only keeps you in your box that much longer.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
That is exactly what I went through..When I first told everyone.. they said I needed a psychiatrist and get to get on some meds...I was so upset because I had no one to talk to about it...It was very very traumatic to find out this was going on..I thought America as apple pie, red, white and blue and I was very patriotic..I believed everything CNN, FOX, MSNBC and what the government said Just like everyone else...I think what SHOCKED ME MORE??? Was the way people react to the information..That was much more frightening! I was more scared of them being so brainwashed...Thank God My family is aware now..but it took me 8 months..BUT I lost my best friend of 30 years because of it..That was sad! really sad! All of this makes me cry often.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Wideawake08]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join