It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Pathology Field Unit.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lowneck
Here's a link about a recent horse 'mutilation' in Sussex, England:

www.richplanet.hnet...

The UFO witness, Part 2 15.21 onwards, sounds entirely credible and there may have been other witnesses camping nearby.

There's clear evidence here of official disinformation, with the RCVS post-mortem report being withheld, presumably because it rules out the official story given to the media - and being pursued by the police - of a frenzied knife attack...

Hey my friend thanks for the Richard Hall link and I certainly agree about the credibility of the UFO witness, I also agree about the 'clear evidence of official disinformation' and there's some interesting reading at the link below concerning another horse case; the APFU and David Cayton's response to Dr David Clarke's 'debunking rant':

“UK Animal Mutes – Fact or Fiction?”
by Dave Haith, 20 January 2012

Dave Haith reports on the experiences of UK UFO-animal mutilation connection researchers David A. Cayton and Phil Hoyle

link

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A Strange Harvest, Emmy winning 1980 documentary about the phenomenon of cattle mutilation:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
A knife attack on a horse? A 2yo gelding? Best laugh I've had in a while.

I used to have horses - horses who knew me, horses I fed every day twice a day, worked and trained most days .. and I'm quite sure I couldn't have killed any of them with a knife. Heck, it took 3 of us to corner my gelding and "squeeze" him into a gate for a shot after the vet had already drawn blood for a Coggins test and he knew "what was up."

To be even remotely possible it would have taken several people and means to capture and control the horse, and then there should have been signs of a struggle. Horse hooves can tear up some ground when they're fighting or struggling. But not a mark on the ground, and no marks (like rope or halter burns) on the horse. Does anyone really think a 1000+ lb. horse is just going to calmly stand there for someone(s) to cut it up with a knife?

And, as mentioned in the video, there was no blood. That same gelding once managed to cut his leg on the fence, and there was blood everywhere. I found the blood trail before I saw the horse, and by the time I got to him I was convinced he'd be dead or severely injured because of all the blood. But no, just a cut on his leg that wasn't more than 3 inches long.

Knife attack, my butt.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join