It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million Fax On Washington Disclosure - Phase II and III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How dedicated are you to the uncovering of UFO info and Aliens?

Do you care? Do you really want to know the truth?

Did you all know that we need to keep up the pressure for Disclosure?

Did you also know that Phase I went well?

Please go to this site read what is transpiring, there is a huge push from many people worldwide, not just people in the USA. People want the real truth.

Someone is going to hear and respond, if the masses speak and continue to apply constant pressure.

www.faxonwashington.org...

Purpose for Million Fax on Washington.

Formal acknowledgement of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race - Disclosure - is close at hand and already under consideration by elements within the United States Government. But it is not a fait accompli. It could be withheld due to events or loss of political will. It is critical the American people act in concert now to help close the deal. There has never been a more profound opportunity for you to make a difference and change the course of history.

Important Note: Because the new President was faced with an unusually large number of urgent matters upon taking office Phase II of the Million Fax on Washington has been extended to May 31. Please continue to send correspondence to the White House through that date. Phase III of PRG's Disclosure agenda will begin on June 1.

What you should know.

1. Letters are best (all are opened, all are read), Faxes are next best, Emails are third best but more powerful under this administration which is calling for email input via the website.
2. If you really want their attention, sign it with your name, address and phone number.
3. Scripted submissions are not as effective. Write it your way.
4. Brief is better, but make your point.
5. Important. The soonest after the inauguration you can send your letter the better.
6. The White House contact information is provided below.
7. Important. Please notify Paradigm Research Group at [email protected] when you send a letter / fax / email to the White House This will help PRG to generate media interest in this effort.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What happened when Jimmy Carter got 10,000 pieces of mail regarding UFO's?

Does peoples input make a difference? Absolutely. With all of our technology today cams, cell cams, video cams and the internet people are exchange thoughts and what matters to them. And why the leaders they elect are not listening, well here is where you can see if the leaders care. Also if they represent the moral majority.

here is a link and quote.

www.faxonwashington.org...

While running for president in 1976 Jimmy Carter mentioned his 1969 UFO sighting which he reported to the International UFO Bureau in 1973. Later in the campaign he stated he would, "make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and scientists." After he was elected approximately 10,000 letters arrived at the White House calling on the new President to follow through on that promise. This created quite a stir and prompted the Carter White House to sign off on two extraterrestrial studies - both of which were resisted and quietly shut down by the Department of Defense and other agencies. The Cold War would not be over for another 14 years. It was too soon.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I'm glad someone's promoting this.

Remember, though, the way to go about getting positive government interaction concerning the UFO phenomenon is by understanding the various levers that compel Congress and the executive branch of the US government.

Which is to say the government answers to the media. Only rarely does it directly have to face its people. To quote IgnoreTheFacts,

[T]he only way to get the government to come clean about anything is make it a hot issue in the media. I'm talking hot. Scandal hot. Scandal hot guarantees it will be covered to the point of breaking. Someone will talk, spill the beans, forcing real government interaction in a manner that will get covered properly...by a bunch of networks that one to one-up each other on a story that their audience wants.

That's why this is by far the most effective letter I can think to offer up. It includes supporting evidence and demonstrates either a lie or the most astounding act of incompetence to date. I've put together a political activism kit that includes FOIA documentation and letter templates for senators, congressmen, and the President. Also send it to the press. This is the press-release kit. Contact ABC, CNN, Fox, newspapers, I've done all of this. The more other people do this, the more likely someone will take notice.

Hello [Senator, Congressman, etc] [Name],

I recently ran across an article on the Defense Department's website (www.dod.mil...) that deeply concerns me. In this article it explicitly states:

As a result of these investigations, studies, and experience, the conclusions of Project Blue Book were:

* No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security.

This is verifiably false.

In the year 1967, two year before Project Blue Books doors were shut and in the middle of the Condon study, in Montana at the Malmstrom AFB Oscar-Flight Missile Launch Control Center (LCC), a perimeter security guard phoned the on-staff Deputy Crew Commander (DMCCC), Captain Robert Salas, in the LCC capsule to report an inexplicable glowing-red object floating over the facility.

Not believing this Cpt. Salas told the man to phone back when something more significant happened.

Five to ten minutes later the guard called again, more distressed, to report that the object was approaching the gate. This time Salas instructed the guard to secure the site and went to wake his commanding officer, Lt. Fred Meiwald, from his scheduled sleep period. While briefing Lt. Meiwald the alarm klaxon sounded and lights at the commander's station flashed indicating missiles were entering a "no-go," or unlaunchable, condition.

In total Oscar-flight lost six to eight missiles that morning. Each silo ran on a completely separate and independent system to prevent cascading failures. Several miles away at Echo-flight, under similar circumstances, another LCC crew lost all ten of their missiles. The loss of one missile due to system failure let alone eighteen is so statistically improbable as to be unprecedented.

The factualness of this is verifiable through FOIA and Boeing documentation detailing to what extent SAC investigated the failures. Robert Salas has also since written a book titled Faded Giant to broaden awareness on this matter. In it, he notes Declassified Strategic Missile Wing documents along with interviews of ex-Boeing engineers’ reveal tests could not identify a cause for missile shutdowns; likely explaining why in one declassified correspondence SAC stated the incident “was of very grave concern to this headquarters." Mr. Salas has also gone before the National Press Club and stated he’s willing to testify before Congress to the truthfulness of this story.
(www.youtube.com...)

With all of this a matter of public record how is it that the DOD publicly states, "No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security?”

The defense implications are obvious and frightening. In view of this event we desperately need public congressional hearings to determine why Blue Book was shutdown. We need to understand why the USAF neglected to inform the Condon study of this case, especially since the findings of the Condon Report were one of the few justifications for closing Project Blue Book. In absence of congressional action we deserve a full report from the DOD and USAF spelling out how this does not constitute a national security threat!

I implore you to discuss this issue with your fellow Senators, the Congress, the Defense Department, the United States Air Force, and if possible the President of the United States.

The nonsense surrounding this issue has gone on long enough. We deserve real answers about our security!

Concerned citizen,

[Your Name]

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well S&F for you. If I hadn't seen this here I might not have done anything but HOPE we get disclosure. Instead I sent my letter in and I hope anyone and everyone who reads this does their part. It's the only way it will work. Here's the short letter I left at:

www.whitehouse.gov...

"This letter is in regards to the Million Fax on Washington for Disclosure.

Dear Mr. President,

As a concerned American citizen I humbly and most decidedly would like to assist in the effort of the Paradigm Research Group to have a movement by the U.S. government to disclose any and all information regarding the presence of Extra-Terrestrial Beings and their technology.

We as a nation have lead the world in most areas of importance and I believe this would be the most important step of all.

There may have been a time when a release of information as profound as this would've created chaos and fear. That time has passed. I for one already believe ET's have been here for quite some time and making it publicly known would not send me into a panic but further encourage myself and others to want a greater understanding of them as well as bring us a better understanding of ourselves and our place in this universe.

We can handle the truth.

As unlikely as it is that you will personally read this I have great hopes the message will reach you. This plea to you is not made up of only one voice. There are millions who would like you to make this disclosure a reality. Only a few times in history has this nation spoken out as a nation and not in a clouded mire of individual opinions.

We are speaking out in ONE loud voice.
Please answer our call.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

My NAME HERE"

I encourage everyone to do the same.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I appluad the effort but I don't think that the government knows as much as you're hoping. You would need to send the million faxes to the secret military branches who keep the clandestine knowledge.

Doesn't it suck and say a lot of things about the world that we live in today, when we have to beg for information to be released?

I despise every single person who withholds the truth about Aliens/UFOs.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I appluad the effort but I don't think that the government knows as much as you're hoping. You would need to send the million faxes to the secret military branches who keep the clandestine knowledge.

That's why the best approach is to demand a new investigation in to the subject, starting with public congressional hearings. I find it highly likely that the entire affair of UFOs is simply a royal foul-up rather than a grand conspiracy cover-up.

If there are such people, they better have a damn good reason for doing so.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I agree the people representing know almost nothing of the the administration no nothing, but their are those that have been around for years, that have requested funding, etc....that do know.

Will they give up the info, probably not everything but maybe just enough to open the flood gates, it's worth the effort.

Originally posted by tezzajw

Doesn't it suck and say a lot of things about the world that we live in today, when we have to beg for information to be released?

[edit on 22-5-2009 by tezzajw]

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Im happily involved in this....as you can see...the fifth video was made by me....to bad youtube had to disable my audio....
nice post...star an flagged.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ahhh here we go....Phase one and Phase Two...And ill be making another right after May 31st...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks very much for adding the video clips to the thread.

I didn't even know they were out there, I think this fax movement is gaining quite a bit of momentum. And it's not just about fax's either.

reply to post by GOTZEUS

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone

I would say i'm as dedicated to this cause as any other ufologist and enthusiast however i live in London England. Is there any point in me sending a letter or e-mail or will the fact that even members of other countries are contacting the American government for disclosure show how serious we all are. Please advise.

Also, what is the e-mail address?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bonsaisert

I live in Portsmouth (UK) and I'm pretty sure I'll be firing off a quick e-mail. the more support for this cause, the more likely we are to get results, regardless of nationality.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well iv'e just sent my e-mail. It was from the heart and it was genuine however i can't help but feel that if Obama isn't the man in complete control of this information then our efforts may be futile. I hope not but i'm sure many NWO enthusiasts will agree

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I believe it is a great idea that people from other Countries send a letter or e-mail., this would show not only do Americans want to know but so do people from around the world.

The more the better

new topics

top topics

join