It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just filled out a Census form... its required by law....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
otherwise I would shred it... they dont represent anyone I know... so, I did it under deress of the almighty hammer and sickle....

the questions was kind of like is my Busness expendible... I wish I would have retyped it so you guys could read it.... I just filled it out and sent it back the same afternoon.... but later on, those questions sort of kind of haunted me...

It was like would the end of the earth happen if my business was to fail... kind of stuff - I recall .. they also wanted to know all the legal stuff about the company...
like share holders and the like... I guess its all on the up and up... but who really knows... if someone else fills that form out ... please post it ... and lets see if anyone else gets that morbid feeling....

cheers...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
LOL. Anything going back into the bureaucracy gives me that morbid feeling..(and I work for the state). When I had a business, I always felt a sense of dread when doing my unemployment tax, sales tax, corporate filings and the like.

Even now, I have a queasy feeling thinking about something coming back to bite me years later. I hate opening any mail from them.

As far as the census, I did not know that businesses were included. I thought it was just a headcount for restructuring voting districts and social programs.

If I get one of these at the house, I may fill it out all wacky. I will try to make sure it isn't anything I can be in trouble for; I may just fill it out in the tiniest possible print, or in some other language.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would recommend filling out the census form for the household using computerized wingdings from various programs, that should take a few years for them to decipher

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Nope, under the constitution you did not have to answer all the questions they ask on the form...........

Enumerate means "to count, or determine the number of". Congress can COUNT the number of citizens- but it can't demand to know what race we are, how much we earn, how many big screen TVs we own, or how many times we masturbate each day.

All you had to answer is how many people live in your house.......you don't even have to let them GPS you.........

www.dailypaul.com...

new topics

top topics

join