It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Purpose Of GPS Census Workers - Unmanned Vehicles - Mutated Plague - Winter Outbreak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"ugh...i just wish this stuff would all blow up and start sooner rather than later im tired of knowing in my spirit something is coming then having to wait in my hamster cage turning the wheel in a society that has forgot how to live and be free. "

ooOOo never give up hemoglobin

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
UPDATE:

CLICK ME FOR SOURCE OF ARTICLE

Army Plans to Build New Combat Vehicle
May 13, 2009
Associated Press

WASHINGTON - The U.S. Army will build new combat vehicles better suited for fighting insurgents in places like Afghanistan, equipment that would replace a fleet likely to be stripped from the service's massive modernization program under the Pentagon's 2010 budget plan.

The Army hopes to field the new equipment within seven years, and could begin the process of awarding a new contract this fall, Army Secretary Peter Geren and Gen. George Casey, the service's chief of staff, told a Senate Appropriations subcommittee Tuesday.

The equipment will replace the roughly $87 billion worth of manned vehicles that Defense Secretary Robert Gates wants to remove from the Army's Future Combat Systems program. That includes armored personnel carriers, reconnaissance vehicles, and a giant mobile cannon.

Future Combat Systems plans to combine heavy firepower with high tech gadgetry, like unmanned sensors that would help soldiers fight more effectively. The roughly $160 billion program has been criticized for using unproven technology, though the Army says some of the equipment is already in use and working well. The program is overseen by Boeing Co. and SAIC Inc., but includes work by most of the nation's biggest contractors. Much of the vehicle work is done by General Dynamics Corp. and BAE Systems.

Gates wants to focus defense spending on equipment toward current and future combat, which will likely include fights against insurgencies in places like Afghanistan rather than the more conventional wars the military has long planned for.

RELATED BLOG:
Dod Buzz - FCS Vehicle Dies In Days

Gates has said a major reason he decided to cancel the Future Combat Systems vehicles is because they didn't adequately protect against the road side bombs that are popular with insurgent fighters.

Casey said the new vehicle would include "lessons learned from the current fight." He and Geren did not have a cost estimate for the new equipment.

The Army's $142 billion base budget proposal is $2 billion more than the prior year, but most of the increase comes from the higher costs of fielding a larger force. The Army was able to increase the size of its active duty force to 547,000 this year, a year ahead of schedule, significantly raising personnel costs like pay, benefits and housing.

Spending on weapons would drop, a shift that reflects the Pentagon's new focus on unconventional combat. The Army wants more money for helicopters that can be used in the rugged terrain of Afghanistan, while spending on heavy equipment like Abrams tanks and Stryker armored personnel carriers would fall.

"The Army must rethink its modernization approach," said Daniel Inouye, chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee. "Procurement dollars will be tighter as the Army faces high personnel costs."

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Hemoglobin]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemoglobin

Can you link some sources for your research possibly? I mean your theory sounds plausible but I would just like to know where some of your research came from.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

my original article is filled with links in the text of the article. and my update is on page 2. my theory has come from studying the bilderbergs, technology and just the surrounding news seen on a day by day basis from years of looking. it makes logical sense that with all the guns bought in the US since obama (enough to fit out the chinese army) they cannot bring people to camps without a no-person system. one where people cannot finger blame.

just as a angry dad comes home and yells at his kids, so the situation would be when people in vehicles come to take the sick, dying or needing food and water to camps, people would not go with a hitler type round-up even in the face of a plague. however, with no one to blame, it stands to reason the typical mind would not connect it as a hitler round up, simply a helping vehicle, to which man does not want itself exposed.

here is one of the articles i posted in original link, government document, old...

CLICK ME FOR LINK

also see update above... i have not posted all articles on unmanned vehicles. you can google search this to find many... there was a contest several years ago i remember on news where government was granting 2 million dollar reward? (guessing the figure it was high) as well as a contract to winner of team who could cross desert via unmanned vehicle. I'm sure one of the ATSers could help find this link, i watched in on TV several years ago, a quick search did not find it and i don't have time ATM to dedicate at work to find this. i will post update with that information later if i come across it.

i HIGHLY doubt as some have proposed this is for a guidance weapon system as the census workers can be 40 feet away from home and need not be at doorstep. the guy who took my census was a bit more than 40 feet away, right at very beginning of my driveway... matching these gps coordinates with satellite photos it would be extremely easy to adjust waypoint stops to roads, like a school-bus. they would not need to do this manually but could offset the values to meet in center of road.they would not need to do this manually but could offset the values to meet in center of road.

let us also not forget...the enemy likes to brainwash using HULU, the TV set... they would not be showing over and over again on MTV "it can happen today" with commercials saying in modern times they could round us up with guns in vehicles and take us off if their plan was not that at all. i believe they keep showing this on TV so when no people with no guns are forcing no one, people will voluntarily go.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Hemoglobin]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Has anybody seen this? www.cbsnews.com...

Rep. Bachmann Refuses To Fill Out 2010 Census

Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann told the Washington Times that she and her family will not be fully filling out the 2010 census forms.

Bachmann, a Republican, said her family will only be indicating the number of people in the household, because "the Constitution doesn't require any information beyond that."

Bachmann believes the upcoming census to be "very intricate" and "very personal" and expresses concerns about ACORN's involvement in the data collection. The community organizing program came under scrunity after charges of voter registration fraud during the 2008 presidential elections

cont...

and: Bachmann claims ACORN has access to $8.5 billion in federal money

U.S. Rep. Michelle Bachmann's latest outrage focuses on an old nemesis: ACORN.
www.politifact.com...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
has anyone heard this??? US Census Bureau and GPS Targeting:

www.youtube.com...

hmm quite interesting, in regards to private corporation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join