It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoopi goldberg calls glen beck a 'lying sack of dog mess'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I didn't any evidence of Glenn Beck lying. The only thing was whether or not they called him over, or he went over himself.

They never really answered his assertion that they had reserved the seats - which it seems they obviously did.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I can't believe this show is still on TV... I think Seth McFarlane addressed the true nature of the show with typical (hysterical) accuracy:

www.youtube.com...

Too true.

The OP clip just about sounded the same, neh?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
I didn't any evidence of Glenn Beck lying. The only thing was whether or not they called him over, or he went over himself.

They never really answered his assertion that they had reserved the seats - which it seems they obviously did.

Yup. They used their 'rage' over Glen 'lying' to hide that little fact, didn't they?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I saw the interview last week on t.v. it was pretty funny, especially the part where Barbara Walters asked him why he lied and why he didn't check the "facts" (about her reserving a seat on a train, which you can't do). He told her that he is commentator and therefore does not need to fact check or even tell the truth, he just randomly throws out unsupported opinion, his opinion. Good stuff, not like many people don't already know this but it was great to hear him say it.

<< 1   >>

join