It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your best thread never read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I was reading a thread this morning and in this tread, a member posted a reply, "I created a thread on this months ago and nobody ever replied"! It got me to thinking how many great threads there may be out there that never got any play for whatever reason.

Here's my idea, if you have a thread that you created that you feel didn't get the response it should have, post a link. It would be a great read over the long weekend for me (going out of town to visit the in-laws) and I am very interested in what some of you feel are important topics.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend and I look forward to reading your threads!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Since you are looking for a long read, here is one i did. I dont think people replied to it because it is really long. But i didnt think people would any way. NWO

here's a humorious one i did. Ecnomy Slow DOWN

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mine got some attention but I think I worked harder on this thread than any other one I've ever made.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Threads on ATS need to be discussion focused.

closing

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here is one that is a bit more relevant right now than when I originally posted it. Have a nice weekend with the outlaws!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join