It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enraged Man Drives Through Wichita City Hall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was actually just making a joke, But since your soooo offended let me continue.Anyone who stands up against the Lucifer system of offshore mafia blood suckers who play God, imprison people, destroy lives and steal kids from family's is ok in my book. This building is a epicenter of satanic evil and suffering for money. Thank God someone stands up against it. Step into the real world and you will see this guy knows how oppressive and evil the harvest that comes out of this building. Long live people who stand up against the Satanic child abductors.Some people have obviously been sheltered in a fantasy world where someone takes care of them. I just hope more people get sick of the tyranny. Long live the brave. People should not just accept the slave master Tyranny. Maybe these criminals will rethink oppressing Americans. I can't wait to see more.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So with this logic, any criminal can do anything they want,
and as long as they destroy something deemed worthy it is ok.

So someone is drunk driving and kills someone . He runs from the cops and drives into a treasury building , it is all good.

That is an extreme example, but the same thing.

Yes , I have had enough of a lot of what goes on this world, but it does not give me a ticket to go do something deadly and stupid.

There are other ways to fight.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Star and a flag and a salute from me to you Original Poster!

I truly salute this man and his mighty metal stallion as well. One by one free people will be making their stands of conscience and to all the sheep out there who whine and cry and say "Oh little Miss Bo Beep one of us could have gotten hurt"

Hey - this nut could have killed some innocent people - maybe some ordinary citizens that just happened to be in city hall that day.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The way I see this, is the guy was using loud music as stress relief so he WOULDN'T go ballistic and take people out.
Some use drugs, some use booze, ciggies, video games, pharma drugs, to counter act all the crap that is going on with our governments to chill out when it all gets too much.

This guy obviously was using loud music to take his frustrations out and calm himself.

The way he saw it, it was probably **** I can't even listen to music without harrassment......hence his taking his angst out on city hall.

Can't say agree with it, but a tiny bit of me understands what may have triggered him off.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Fortunately most people won't be able to afford cars in the future. You see, the destruction of the entitled American middle class is good for the planet!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join