It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Government is OK just as long as Jesus is in charge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My point in making this thread really is that if you accept Bible prophecy as the final outcome than you do accept that there will be a one world government. So you are already accepting an outcome, even though an outcome has not presented itself yet. Along with accepting the prophecy as your predetermined ultimate outcome, you have also been set up to believe that some day your saviour will come and make it right. So you are accepting and tolerant of the 'evil' that you see around you in the world, because your thought proccess is that some day your saviour will come and you wait and you wait. The antichrist of course is also a predetermined role that will be played out on a global stage. They set the stage for the ultimate showdown between good and evil, they make it look like the good guys won. But many people will die by it's influience, Religion. Ultimately the outcome is the same, one world government...and most people already accept it....thats all. We all accept the outcome...but no one does anything to change it. Because of the popular belief that some special individual is going to come and make things better for us. Thats pretty sad.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If the human race were a singular culture, a one world government would be fine. However, we are not a singular culture. In fact the various cultures that make up the human race are so radically different in many cases, that you would truly think you were in a different "world", if plucked out of yours and dropped into another.

That said, consider the many "worlds" that make up the human race. A single government is capable of governing a single "world". So, in order for a one world government to be successful, we've got to first become one "world". This will never happen. Multi-cultural integration fails 100% of the time. Look to history, and you'll find that every major empire began it's descent to failure once it began assimilating foreign cultures.

We'd all like to think that "we are all human", and we all come from "planet earth", but the truth of the matter is that from a global perspective, we're all so radically different from one another that we can never successfully integrate our societies.

Just to be clear, I'm not referring to race in any way, shape or form, but rather societal culture. As an obvious example, people are stoned for adultery in the middle east. In the US, it's hard to conceptualize stoning someone to death for cheating on their spouse, but to them, it's just the way life is. Societies with such radical difference cannot be governed together, or even in the same manor.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Yes,but you must see its actually a natural progression of the human species to move towards this...im not saying in 10 years..or 20.But if we look at say 1900 and how we are today compared to then.I'd say by 2100, humanity would probably be able to see such a thing on the horizon without feeling the divisivness you just mentioned.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
As a Christian and here is my Biblical point of view:

I have doubts about it.

Because the Bible in this case, doesn't quite fit together.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

You believe in physics and science without question. Whats the difference?
Whats the point of this thread really? All I read in your post was

"I think [such and such] beliefs are wrong"

Besides it doesnt take christianity to see that a One World Government probably won't turn out good for the masses in the end. Common sense dictates if all the monkeys hand over their bananas to one monkey for safe keeping, he'll end up hording them and using them to control the other monkeys.

You decieve to bait christians who think they'll be able to chime in (with enthusiasm) their support of the statement in your title, then jab them in the stomach with your iron fists of science and physics.

"science rules!"

Can it already Bill Nye!!

(my tone is more playful than serious)

[edit on 29-5-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Soz to tell you bud. Jesus is dead along with all the other jesus like fugures dat existed in the past. They all promised to come back and erm they never! Why cas they are dead. Jesus aint gona save you son. Be a man and stand on your own two feet. Save yourself Jesus would have like dat. Tis a shame he couldnt save himself though and get himself off that cross.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You believe in physics and science without question. Whats the difference?
Whats the point of this thread really? All I read in your post was

"I think [such and such] beliefs are wrong"
reply to post by mostlyspoons

Because I have heard more fear mongering from the Christian community than anyone. Because Religion plays on peoples fears. Just take a look how much propoganda is out on YouTube these days, alot of it is religious.

I personally believe that most people want to do the right thing but often do not know what the right thing too do is. These days people seem to do things because of what they are conditioned to do is right, not what simple logic and commmon sense shows as right. For instance, Christians as well as mmany others believe they have a God Given Right to Israel and use it as an excuse and represent it as what is justified. But just because it was written down in a book thousasnds of years ago does not make it right, it makes it propoganda.

There is no evidence Jesus is who he says he was, but there is a wholoe lot of evidence that suggests that Jesus was last of the pharoahs and that his bloodline would remain the most powerful group of elites to run our governments to this day, all because of religion. All because people want to believe so badly that they just go along with it. It was designed to keep them in powert over you so that no one else would ever take that power away from them. Christians take the bait, hook line and sink all the way to the bottom. One of the greatest lies ever told and propbably the absolute most clever deception against humanity....EVER.

Like the poster after you said, Jesus doesn't come back ever, cause he is dead. Unless he is a time traveller with a spaceship who left to another planet and figured out how to return 2,000 years later would he return. Which is unlikely but if he honestly did return, who is to verify that he is actually who he says he is and that he lived 2,000 years ago. Thats silly.

This is more likely to happen, the antichrist makes his appearance and chrisitans rebel because they fear these things that are mentioned in the Bible but they also wait because they are promised by some guy that lived 2,000 year ago his return and salvation. But this guy never comes so in return the religious ones who are predisposed to this belief gather together into the same place where they can be mass genocided out of their rebellion. Those who go against the new god or whatever are disposed of, so the new world religion can be born and they can establish a new messiah and set up their empire to last another 3,600 years without the people who know enough about history ever stopping them.

Have you ever seen stargate? It has such a similar theme.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by Unit541

Yes,but you must see its actually a natural progression of the human species to move towards this...im not saying in 10 years..or 20.But if we look at say 1900 and how we are today compared to then.I'd say by 2100, humanity would probably be able to see such a thing on the horizon without feeling the divisivness you just mentioned.
[edit on 28-5-2009 by Solomons]

The Romans thought the same thing. Didn't work out quite the way they expected. Certainly, we're more racially integrated than we were in 1900, but culturally speaking, we're just as divided as ever, and we always will be. It's simply in our nature as human beings.

The issue is not the fact that we all have sharply contrasting views and beliefs. The issue, is our propensity to force our beliefs on others. Sooner or later, one group will become intolerant of any beliefs or views that differ from their own. This is the human condition.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Then the people that say Jesus Rules will be totally right.

Now I guess you have to make Him your ruler.

But what about "on Earth as it is in Heaven".

Whats that all about.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

It means our souls are trapped until we figure out how to live as a collective group in harmony rather than one that is dischordant.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think there is hope for the individual who does not want to
join the crowd.

There are people who believe in God but do not support a
religious organization.

Some people live good lives but can't get with all the God
followers and might just say their Atheists to be left alone.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I agree.

There are good christians and athiests.

The middle road is the one to take.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
seeing as people are blindly followers of christianity and see the bible as complete and absolute truth couldnt the elite just use this as a tool to bring about world govt. i mean what if the elite back in the past made the bible so they could implement a one world govt. i mean with all this blue beam # and second comming of jesus if the elite were to use someone to follow prophecy of the anti-christ and make a world govt then have another person follow prophecy of jesus and then he would rule

or maybe the elite see that god had given them the powers to bring about revelation becuase they can do what ever they want

and say if everything went the way of prophecy and jesus does come and squash the antichrist whos to say jesus would be the best person to rule the world what if jesus was just as evil as the "the other" christ would people revolt

or what if the devil made the bible so you would blindly follow his own rule and use the bible to rule over us

you never know

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A one world government is fine with me. As long as it's a peaceful one. One that everyone can work together and solve the problems on earth so we can go into space and explore. The world would be a better place. We all work together to fix diseases and viruses. That would be great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join