It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power Of The "R" Word

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
LOL. Quote mining? As in quote mining YOUR rather ODD and extreme opinions on the topic?

See the weird thing is....i am the LEAST conversative when it comes to odd fetish stuff (except animals...that is just wrong).

But well...you seek you find huh? You wanted it, you found it. Too bad it is just in text, as I am sure visuals would have served better!

Again insinuating things about me Sonya. As the old saying goes "the mudslinger always wins".

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OMG you are enjoying this.

Do not know why i didn't see it earlier. You are one very bright guy. No sarcasm...just truth.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Just stop guys.......just stop....

Stop defending Phoenix. I will assume you have no such attractions, or repulsions, so just watch it play out.

Defending who?

Just passing on some friendly advice, this confusing debate just seems like a waste of time, but carry on, don't mind me

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

not so fast -

you've gone out of your way to point out how people won't/don't listen to you

won't read what you're saying

won't answer your questions

you know where I'm going with all this?

if you want to bail because it's too tough - bail

but you owe me some answers - I've asked a lot of questions - politely and reasonably

I also gave you reasonable, thoughtful responses to your questions - as you requested

to which you replied: Sorry but i won't be bothering with it...

don't start what you can't or won't finish

also - treat your fellow posters with the same respect you so consistently demand for yourself

peace - my monkey's behind....

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Just passing on some friendly advice, this confusing debate just seems like a waste of time, but carry on, don't mind me

You think it was all pointless? LOL. No it wasn't. It was by design (maybe subconscious design) but it was NOT pointless.

But you are sweet. : )

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am disappointed that the members here couldn't discuss this subject without attacking the OP... CONTINUALLY. Closing this thread.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join