It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humans? ? ? Levitation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yes i think yhats thats name of people who can do it.Has for me seeing it was very vauge but the shape was human

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Get high you can actully fly, like im drunk now and im gonna jump of the top flooor to prove i can fly!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Ive seen video of these Yogis that are said to be 'flying'.......when all I am seeing is them bouncing theyre butts off the floor...... sure I will give them that they do seem to get some air, but is THAT truly 'flying'?????

from your perspective they just "bounce" and as you stated: "get some air".

but they also got some "time" as well when they "got some air", so in fact they got some "air time".

from your perspective they just "bounce" and as you stated "get some air".

from their perspective they also got some "time".

from their perspective they did not merely bounce for a second or two. from their perspective they floated for far longer. from their perspective they levitated. from their perspective they did fly.

you did not experience what they experienced. you witnessed what your mindset permitted you to witness. you percieved only what you were capable of percieving. and what are you capable of consciously percieving? what your conscious mind permits. what does your subconscious mind permit you to witness? you have never known. why? because you do not communicate freely with your own mind. you do not communicate freely with the portion of your mind which recieves all your sensory input prior to it getting delivered to your conscious mind. your subconscious mind constitutes 99.999999998% of all your brain functions and all your thoughts. your conscious mind constitutes 0.000000002% of your total brain functions and all your thoughts.

Which do you think holds more truth?
the 0.000000002% you currently rely upon?
or ... . .
the 99.999999998 you currently ignore?

Ive seen with my own eyes

no, you did not see with your eyes. your eyes saw, and then delivered that information to your subconscious mind, the same subconscious mind that delivered to your conscious mind what your conscious mind could accept, what you were willing to accept.

I've read about Saints and the like, 'floating' or levitating....but Ive yet to SEE this with my own eyes, or even through the 'eyes' of a PBS documentary.

you read about about it, but you did not believe it. you did not believe it because you : "but Ive yet to SEE this with my own eyes".

how can you see what you can not accept as truth? your subconscious mind saw what your eyes saw. your conscious mind saw what your conscious mind permitted your subconscious mind to give.

your conscious mind is the dictator.

therefore, your subconscious mind is only permitted to give to you the truths that are compatible with the programming of your conscious mind.

If it is TRUE that humankind has the ability to levitate, would it not also be true that we can fly? Once we get off the ground, couldnt we move around a bit? maybe go somewhere?
I wanna learn how to fly!!!!

a thought is an electrical impulse being shared between brain cells.

your conscious mind produces 2,000 electrical impulses per second.

your subconscious mind produces 400,000,000,000 electrical impulses per second.

let us drop 3 zeros off each of those numbers, and equate your brain to your own personnal jet. your own personal aircraft.

2,000 (minus 3 zeros) is 2
400,000,000,000 (minus 3 zeros) is 400,000,000

take those numbers and apply them to your own personal aircraft:

you have an airplane capable of moving at a speed of 400 million miles per hour (or second), but you are choosing to only travel at a speed of 2 miles per hour (or second).

moving at only 2 miles an hour in a vessel capable of moving at a speed of 400,000,000 miles per hour?

no wonder you may have problems getting off the ground.

(do I NEED a big white nun hat? or MUST I become a vampire?)
Tell me please if you know about anybody who can fly ( not via drugs or booze)~~~or levitate.........and HOW do they DO this??

i know how, but far too few listen.

they beg to hear it. but they can not hear. they are choosing not listening.

they beg to see it, but they can not see. they choose not to look.

they beg to touch it, but they are numb. they choose to not touch it.

they beg to sense it all, but they choose to not sense reality.

Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil???

then you have a lot in common with 3 monkeys i know.

Would you like to OPEN your mind?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Esoteric,

Don't assume everyone is, as you describe.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Esoteric,

Don't assume everyone is, as you describe.

i assume nothing.

not everyone is as i describe, true.

but if all are equal in the eye of truth, then i have offended no one, since the ones i am not describing have come from a place i have described. And, since they have come from such a place, how could i have offended them with their own truth?

as for those who would decieve themselves by ignoring their own thoughts, they are as i describe, but are in denial of their true selves. they think with a fractionalized mind, and see a fractionalized reality full of contradictions, contradictions that are illusions created by a fractionalized mind's perception.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective
Hey all,
I havent got much time so ill keep this short...and ill post a more in detail story wen i have more time. Ive had an experience with this before, a few weeks back at a party a friend of a friend (after talking and joking about criss angel) told us all that he could perform Levitation...let me tell you now this was one of THE most messed up and confusing things i have ever seen. He sat on the middle of a table and just.... floated, theres no better way to put it. He literally just floated in mid air with nothing holding him, im trying to track down this guy to ask him how he REALLY did it, but apparently he hates talking about it...prebly cause he has soo many people asking him.

The third time I saw David Copperfield perform he took a woman in his arms and flew around the arena. He did many different things while flying which would not be possible with cables, and I have no better answer as to how and what he did than that he flew. I have also done the feather/board trick and feel the weight distribution theory doesn't explain it. If 4 people lift a 160 pound person, thats 40 lbs on two fingers each. I didn't feel 40 lbs on my fingers, and in fact felt very little weight at all. It was almost like we were just directing the person upward.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
For goodness sakes EsotericTeacher.......doth someone fart in thou breakfast cereal?

That was quite a rant with very little information in it...
This saddens me for I see you write very information packed posts on other subjects

...........but to each his own chosen form of attempted communication.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
you know i have faith in you that humans can levitate! i think the can. and with mental practice they can levitate, now with flying i think would be more difficult.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hey i got a question, i believe i can fly, im am not joking, i had a dream a couple times, but the thing is that in those dream i felt weight less like i was flying, but it lasted for a long time in the dream but when something happened, which to me was the quest for me to figure out how to fly again, but the thing is that when i fell i hit cement, like solid sidewalk cement, but in my room there is no surface big or even hard enough for that to happen,and i also get preminitions from anywhere to 1 min to 1 hour of a preminition, i wanna talk to someone about this so if anyone has any suggestions email me at [email protected] thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
littleconfusedboy
..........that really sounds like Astral Projection...........

I am trying to learn more about three dimensional human levitation.....floating in THE FLESH, not just in a dream or without ones body.

There are a lot of good threads here on ATS about Astral Projection also known as
'out of body experiances' or OOBE

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
www.hermeticresearch.org.../0311/0922.html

home.xtra.co.nz...

healing.about.com...

greyfalcon.us...

www.myswizard.com...

some interesting links to get people started

@Esoteric Teacher
You sure throw a lot of fake numbers around trying to back up equally incorrect visions. Don't try to explain what you don't understand.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Guys... Does anyone know how to really levitate? I mean really, really. Not just having seen levitation.

And stop taking it out on Esoteric Teacher; it all makes sense.

I'm a hypnotist; I know what I'm talking about. In order for hypnotism to work on someone, they have to believe they are about to be hypnotised. 100 percent. I suppose all E.T. is saying is that you guys aren't believing these people who say they can levitate.

Lets stop for a minute and take an example; you walk down the street and see a guy flying. Your brain looks for a rational aproach, and cannot take it in that this is real. Why: You think it is impossible. In order to levitate (I think, but I'm following my own theory here) you have to first believe 100 percent that it is possible. Just like hypnotism.

Trust me, hyponotism works. My bed is high, like a bunk bed without the lower bed. Me and my friend were once mucking about with hypnotism on there, and I told him the bed didn't exist. He felt that he was flying. I suppose that's the closet thing I can get to levitation, but it does work.

Just don't take it all out on E.T. 'cos you don't believe (though I'm not saying I do...)

Oh, and I could tell you how to hypnotise if you want...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agapetos
Oh, and I could tell you how to hypnotise if you want...

I would advise against it.

Powers are only gained through sacrifice.

And Powers are only to be utilized in service of the Being, not one's egos.

Things like hypnotism and "channelling" are only for lazy people.

But if people want to be lazy, then that is of course up to them.

However, in the long run, they will find out that it is of no benefit.

"The problem is that our society is extremely degenerate..."

"...Just about every book one finds in the New Age section of a book store has to do with strengthening the mind. The only way to do this is through the strengthening of the ego. That is totally against what all the great avatars have told us.

The most popular books are so because they are easy and require no real change. The people in society are like bodies floating down a river into the Abyss. Most of these books and systems of magic just inform the student how one can gain powers by swimming with the current. Obviously, they mistake the darkness of the Abyss with the darkness of the Absoulte.

True religion, regulare, to reunite with god, is what Samael Aun Weor teaches. To gain powers and become an 'occultist' is just a silly game most people in these matters are concerned with, so they are popular.

Samael Aun Weor recommends the study of all the best works of Blatavasky, Leadbeater, Stiener, Hiendel, Grudijeff, Krumm-Heller, Eliphas Levi, Krishnamurti, Yoganada, Sivanada, etc., etc. in addition the sacred works of all ages and religions. About your specific query, I do not know, as I have not read those works so I cannot comment.

Really, we are only against those stupidities of this age which seems to be flourishing everywhere but have nothing to do with consciously reuniting with god.

Remember too, that superior discrimination is the virtue that leads one out of the Tower of Babel and into the Alchemical Citadel. That is why we must be very careful about what we study, what impressions we choose, etc., etc. "

"...it seems that many people confuse techniques of Hypnotism with techniques of genuine meditation, because at the surface they can seem similar. But in truth they are directly opposed to one another.

Hypnotism works with the personality and the ego. The consciousness trapped within these two can also concentrate. But to use it is to work with black (egotistical) magic (work with nature, or consciousness).

Meditation works with the consciousness, free of the ego. To enter real meditation, the I (the ego, the personality) must be ABSENT. Hypnotism instead makes it more active."

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, I believed 100% in levitation saw the videos and they were bouncing so don't give people crap who are actually interested in obtaining paranormal abilities. If the TM levitation is real, then why does the Guru of the program have 5 helicopters?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can fly.......in my dreams, for about 50 years twice a months I dream that I flying and it feels wonderful.

I have levitated (all this in my dreams), two inches from the floor I have gone around the furnitures like a snake, one time my head was at celing level while my body was still on the gound, I have ran downhill and lifting my leggs up I floated down hill...... only twice have a flown above tree levels.

While levitating above a medical steel table my mother had fun while spinning me around in a circle.

One time I carried a German Sheaperd (twice) in the same night, the weight that you carry is the same weight that you would carry while standing on the gound......son of a gun was heavy, about 70#.

Once I flew straight down a hole in the ground to save a little black girl that had fallen down.

I know which part of my body is the one that will help me fly and I do practice and hope but I believe that the "trick" is to actually do it without any need on concentration..........just do it.

Peter Pan?????? nawwwww Peter Ponce hahahahahahah.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have heard of some Shamans being able to shapeshift into other animals. I have heard of them doing it be astrally projecting themselves into an animal. Also by actually turning into the animal.

I don't know how that could help you to fly with a human body, but it would be cool to be able to turn into a bird and fly.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvuscorax18
I have heard of some Shamans being able to shapeshift into other animals. I have heard of them doing it be astrally projecting themselves into an animal. Also by actually turning into the animal.

I don't know how that could help you to fly with a human body, but it would be cool to be able to turn into a bird and fly.

You may find this thread to be of interest:

Hyperspace, the Jinn Science, and the Jaguar Shamans

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Cool, I read your thread, great info, thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a new show on HBO has started called 'John from Cincinatti"
and in this show there is a surfer charecter who is levetating unexplained, and he thinks it might be a brain tumor.......

I like watching the scenes of him floating up above the ground. It happens to him when he gets a rush of good feeling like love, he raises up.

I know its just TV and in no way real.....but it is fun to see none the less.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
last i heard, the best way to fly or levitate was just to keep yourself from hitting the ground when you fall. i think it was Douglas Adams who wrote that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join