It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humans? ? ? Levitation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ive seen video of these Yogis that are said to be 'flying'.......when all I am seeing is them bouncing theyre butts off the floor...... sure I will give them that they do seem to get some air, but is THAT truly 'flying'?????

Ive seen with my own eyes the trick of 'light as a feather stiff as a board'......and it seamed real enough, we lifted the girl off the floor with our fingers and she DID seam light as a feather!

I've read about Saints and the like, 'floating' or levitating....but Ive yet to SEE this with my own eyes, or even through the 'eyes' of a PBS documentary.

If it is TRUE that humankind has the ability to levitate, would it not also be true that we can fly? Once we get off the ground, couldnt we move around a bit? maybe go somewhere?
I wanna learn how to fly!!!!
(do I NEED a big white nun hat? or MUST I become a vampire?)
Tell me please if you know about anybody who can fly ( not via drugs or booze)~~~or levitate.........and HOW do they DO this??

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It's funny that you mention this.

Listen to this lecture that I just barely got done listening to:

The Four Ways

It's an hour long but well worth it.

The dude talks about a Tibetan Yogi who could fly.....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I do mean by the POWER OF WILL alone.....not a jet pack.

I know this Tibetan Yogi doesnt use a jet pack, and thanks for the lecture info!
I will surely listen to it! Interesting subject FO SHO!

(maybe the government doesnt WANT us to know how to fly via mind power, because they are SO VESTED in airline industry?)

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
lol, interesting theory. I wanna fly too!

Things like this may have been possible, or even did did occur very long ago. But through the ages, the information regarding the "how too" have been lost.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I do mean by the POWER OF WILL alone.....

It's also funny that you mention this too; as that is precisely what the lecture is about; the developement of WILL POWER.

If that link doesn't load up click on it here:

'The Four Ways' lecture

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I was wandering through Books-A-Million, and I saw a book on Princess Grace of Monaco. I picked it up, and in it, she was levitationg, with a smile on her face. Someone was waving their hand under her. I wish I could remember the pic...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This is one thing that I would love to see. However despite all the 2nd hand tibetian tales, the only pics I have ever seen seem very much like guys on trampolines being snapped.

Surely if it was more than just a dream, there would be some videos around of people doing it.

If there are I would love to see them

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I seriously believe David Blane can levitate (and yes..Ive seen the theories on how he "fakes" it...but none very convincing)....Ive been joking around for years saying he's the "devil on earth"...but lately...it seems more serious....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
I seriously believe David Blane can levitate (and yes..Ive seen the theories on how he "fakes" it...but none very convincing)....Ive been joking around for years saying he's the "devil on earth"...but lately...it seems more serious....

www.levitation.org...

That's a link for levitation magic tricks, and the "King Rising" levitation is close to david blaine's. However, it is possible to truly levitate by utilizing energy principles using nothing but your mind. However, the details of how to do this are covered up as thoroughly as possible.

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yes Ive heard of this...but pending any camera tricks...it looked like he was 2-3 feet in the air...thats no balducci...satan i tell you...lol...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
ok.......So WHO is David Blane ??
Ive never heard of this person......
(dont mind me I dont get 'out' 2 much)

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

ok.......So WHO is David Blane ??
Ive never heard of this person......
(dont mind me I dont get 'out' 2 much)
He is a magician that does tricks that just tend to creep people out.

back on the subject... I have long thought that flight by power of mind is possible you just need to access the part of the brain that allows it and make it active.
I think we are conditioned from birth to accept certain limits and thus we prevent ourselves from developing certain abilities that we are capable of.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have wondered IF not only is mental conditioning an issue here......AND maybe they TAKE the gland thats gives us this capability?
they took my tonsils at an early age.......
What IF your tonsils 'put out' the the 'juices' we would NEED to be able to fly?
Maybe tonsils help in us with our PHYCHIC powers, and yanking them out just helps to keep us UNINFORMED and UNABLE?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
David Blaine is an ILLUSIONIST.

As are all people who claim to be Magicians.

His levitation techniques were debunked, on a documentary, as camera trickery.

He is a good street magician and has matsered slight of hand.

I have yet to come across any credible evidence of levitation.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I have wondered IF not only is mental conditioning an issue here......AND maybe they TAKE the gland thats gives us this capability?
they took my tonsils at an early age.......
What IF your tonsils 'put out' the the 'juices' we would NEED to be able to fly?
Maybe tonsils help in us with our PHYCHIC powers, and yanking them out just helps to keep us UNINFORMED and UNABLE?

possibly, but I still have mine and I am still as land locked as the rest of you tosilless peeps.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
'The Four Ways'

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
no...I havent YET heard this lecture, but its a plan for my saterday afternoon.............I even have a friend coming over to share in the listening of it...........
From your responses I am VERY exited to do so! I havent a CLUE as to WHY I am tapping into that consiousness at this time.....for I have 'thought' about this for years, and suddenly it FEELS very important....universal consiousness or something I dunno..............
LMAO!!!! I would LOVE to see this pic of the levitating Princess Grace ............man I would probebly have the dang thing framed or something.........

my son retains HIS tonsils....but as of yet I have never 'caught' him levitating.....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
How do you do the light as a feather stiff as a board thing?? Kinda interested in it

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The picture is of her in her living room in her "palace", almost to the level of the couch and coffee tables, her hair was down and aimed down, alomst as if she was resting on the plane her butt was on. you can see the floor, there is nothing under her to make one think trampoline and the compiler of the pictures beleived to be authentic.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
hello Ricta.......
you need others to help you DO this.....but I am unsure if there is a specific number of people you must have??......one person,THE LIFT- EE.. is laying down flat on the back, arms at the sides....
Everyone then chants "light as a feather, stiff as a board" over and over......(I think it induces a hypnotic state in the LIFT- EE).........
The LIFT- ERS are the other people, around the LIFT- EE...and the LIFT -ERS have both hands touching the LIFT- EE but only by the finger tips..............
The LIFT- EE will rise into the air, and theyre body IS as stiff as a board.........and the LIFT-ERS using only 'fingertips' are able to raise this person with ease for they SEAM light as a feather........
I am of the mind this has MORE to do with group hypnosis than with levitation........

I saw a movie about young Witches....it had Feruza Balk in it (or whatever her name is) and I cant recall the movie title right now......but it had a seen in it where the ladies preformed this act....YA YA YA I know THAT was just a movie!!........but when I was a LIFT- ER (30 yrs ago or more I was a kid then, and we were at an all girl slumber party) it worked out just the way it is played in THAT movie........if someone else KNOWS the film title please tell us..........in the meantime I will research this film and get back 2 U...and you can see it for yourself......or try it out 4 yourself.....

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join