It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

quick question on flags

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
In the past I've never really shown much interest in what stars or flags I have, I have though been quite flattered, for want of a better word, with applause.

Anyways with the recent introduction of the new titles in the avatars I've taken more notice, my question is is there an easy way to see which of your threads were flagged and is it possibe to see who flagged you, to me these are forms of recognition and personally I'd like to know who's appreciated my writing, as it dont happen that often lol....

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just flagged you! Certianly someone with 6 applauses deserves to be a "Solid Contriubutor"

-E-

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thank you very much MysterE, much appreciated,

I thought one of our esteemed mods or administrators would have jumped in here by now to answer this, they're usually pretty quick on the BB&Q, I have a feling there is about to be another update to the system and they're all busy...........

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If you go to your public profile page there should be a list of threads you authored running down the right side of the screen. That list includes the number of flags each thread received.

As far as I know there isn't an easy way to find out who gave you those flags.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
thanks Americandingbat, I've been looking around and Idont think there is..

I'll just pop over to the "what you'd like to see thread and ask if something like this could be implemented...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Considering that there was a way of showing the threads we flagged recently, I suppose there is a way of knowing all the threads we flagged, and if there is then it is possible to know who flagged our threads, it's just a different way of interpreting the data.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the database.

[edit on 22/5/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

There used to be, but after the recent induction of the "contributor tag system" you can no longer go on members profile and see what their recent flagged threads are. You used to be able to see how many flags you had given as well, but now it is just how many you have received. You can also see all the stars you have received too. It really is not that big of a deal to see who flagged your thread though, you can still see how many flags your thread has. Hope I helped.

EDIT to add: This thread should help: New Colored Tags To Replace The Mystery Color Bar

[edit on 5/22/2009 by jkrog08]

new topics

top topics

join