It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea may be planning missile tests: report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

www.breitbart.com

North Korea appears to be preparing to test-fire short-range missiles after banning ships from waters off its northeast coast, a report said Friday.

A vehicle mounted with a missile launcher has been seen moving around for the past two or three days in an eastern coastal area of Hamkyong province, South Korea's Yonhap news agency quoted a government source as saying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Pyongyang has said it is restarting its nuclear programme and will carry out nuclear and missile tests unless the world body apologises to it.

So little Kim is going to keep on pushing then? He apparently got away with the (failed
) long range missile test.

I got a feeling he's working his way up to another live nuke test - maybe above ground?

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Everytime I even hear of Korea and the bomb, I can't help but laugh as I think about the old superman movies. Lex Luthor launches a nuke at the san andreas fault to sink california. I can totally see Kim Jong getting his attack strategy from a movie from the 70's

sorry... I just got a good laugh about that. I doubt even if they make the best missle, that we have anything to worry about. It looks like the UN is looking for a really good reason to put their foot in N.Korea's butt.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I believe it’s time for China & Russia to step up to the plate. Do something with Little Kimmy. Or do we Americans have to do all the work, then get belittled for taking care of the festering blister on earths A*s. “step up” I’m tired of seeing my brothers coming home in body bags because, No one wants to get there hands dirty.. Seeing that am probably going to get some back lash, from the great American haters. I will welcome my self to ATS.

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man
Black Ops

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So what?

The US and everyone else may be planning missile tests too. Big whoop.

As if this is supposed to shock me or something- OH NO! N.Korea will nuke my city!

This is just more BS propaganda from the MSM to attempt to vilify N. Korea, and they are doing the same to Iran without truly just cause. While they plan and create the next false flag operation like 9/11 or the London bombings, in the meantime they engage the MSM for a little preemptive info war to garner sheeple support.

But the flocks of sheeple are dwindling, thanks to great websites like ATS!

Is it any wonder they are now trying to indoctrinate kids who don't know any better, like Obama's youth corps? Please people, see through this kind of media parrot puppetry- or perfect your "Baaahh-baaaahh- BAAAAAAHHH!" and be a wooly animal.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I agree to a point that this is some scare propaganda. On the other hand though, I think its time for the Koreans to get bitch slapped and told to take a time out.

Testing missles capable of a nuclear payload is no joking matter. Unless we want to validate Korean legitmacy (which will never happen... i hope) something should be done to curb the problems NK keeps trying to throw at the world. Every one is a little bit testy right now and NK isn't helping with missle tests being scheduled every month.

What should be done??? Well I don't have that answer. I'd venture to say something along the lines of cease and decist or there will be consequences.... But can our military aford to get involved in a conflict in Korea and the middle east at the same time??? We're already despised on a worldwide scale for being warmongering, violent Americans... Could we get into another military scrape with Korea???? Wouldn't that provoke China into taking the other side and helping NK? It raises a lot of questions.

top topics

join