It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Venus Project - A Very Real Solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have just come across what is being offered and the best solution to our problems that I have come across in my lifetimes. A very real and possible lifeline if we all give ourselves over to it and embrasse its philosophy.

In fact I felt so strongly about it I sent and email to Bill and Malinda Gates which reads as follows:

I have spent a lifetime studying, identifying and writing about the problems of society including the root cause behind war, famine, poverty, atrocities committed, human psychology and generally speaking sociological systems as a whole. One thing has become clear throughout as some of the root causes behind the worlds problems, primarily they are: greed, survival and a general lack of direction.

I am writing to you because you are in a fortunate enough position to actually be able to help us fix the errors of our ways and help steer us in a new direction and change the world forever, I guarantee you this.

You and your wife are obviously very compassionate people or else you wouldn't have started up your foundation. Wouldn't you like a way to spread that compassion throughout the world in one swoop? It's possible and the solution is here with us today. Just imagine that, a future where there is no longer suffering and where we bring out the best in people rather than the worst. A future where technology is not our enemy but our friend, our facilitator towards true happiness.

I ask three things of you.

1)Trust me, I've done the leg work and know what I'm talking about.

2)Watch a documentary called the Zeitgeist Addendum video.google...com... It is a pinnacle of human understanding which summarises, identifies and offers a real solution to our problems

3)Commit to our true evolution and growth and bring about the best the human spirit has to offer by backing something called THE VENUS PROJECT www.thevenusproject.com...

Please embrace and back what is being proposed, do not be afraid of helping facilitate what is being proposed, remember you are in a position of power with which comes great responsibility, be responsible and make the logical and compassionate choices voices around the world are crying out for.

Remember change is often swift, we are converging towards a new level of understanding, a new epoch, our old ways must end, new beginnings are the order of the day. These times have been predicted by one culture in particular the Mayans. Let us not sit about do nothing and risk chaos and pain ensuing.

With hope and anticipation

Dante Deluca

I urge you to do something similar and embrasse the concept being proposed by this organisation The Venus Project

If you agree spread the word and lets actually doing something to create a better future for ourselves.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
while your ideas are very good, you are talking about a utopian society witout greed, or want/need for power. That will not happen with the people of todays earth. Perhaps after a disaster of biblical proportions, everyone left will come togeather and try to help each other, but even then, some bonehead will live and screw up the whole thing. I applaud you for your ideals. Good luck and I hope I am wrong.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
while your ideas are very good, you are talking about a utopian society witout greed, or want/need for power. That will not happen with the people of todays earth. Perhaps after a disaster of biblical proportions, everyone left will come togeather and try to help each other, but even then, some bonehead will live and screw up the whole thing. I applaud you for your ideals. Good luck and I hope I am wrong.

It's not a utopian society by any means. We live in a universe of duality so utopia is not possible, the difference is the venus project offers a much better solution and eliminates a lot of problems.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Well friend, as much as I commend your efforts, there are a few a things I must admit.

Zeitgeist is littered with dis-information about certain things, if you do your research and look it up, even here you will find multiple debunking threads. Not that it 's all wrong, it was just sold on a false premise.

The Venus Project, is a phenomenal idea, on paper. The problem is that it requires everybody to be in the same state of mind. The think the same, to strive towards the same type of "Utopia" they want.

Another thing is the project has been shut down pretty much. Lack of support has made project money scarce, so there really isn't much going on in that regard.

Zeitgeist opened my eyes to a lot of things that weren't right in the world, and explained some fundamental things to me as well. It is your responsibility however to research what you watch and to come to your own conclusions.

Don't let anybody tell you how the world is, find out for yourself, and come up with your own solutions.

~Keeper

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Try to find even 10% of the total budget required to 'implement' the Venus project.

Look at the pictures there, advanced buildings (some of them are even transportable!) advanced terra forming... Urban planning... It's just impossible.

It won't happen for another 500 years.

There doesn't even have to be a Venus project for a better life. We can use the infrastructure we have now and simple social/financial adjustments.

We don't need to take a Humvee limo to the store when we could just walk or take a taxi.

new topics

top topics

join