It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO contact in Nevada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Additional information has now been received concerning the recent experience of a young couple in Nevada. The two reported observing strange lights initially appearing to the east of their location. They saw three boomerang-shaped objects with five lights on each, one on the center, one on the middle of each side, and one on both ends of each object. As they watched intently, one of the objects separated, shut off three lights and appeared to be landing, or crashing. One of the witnesses indicated to Mufon field investigators that he has lived in the area all of his life and is familiar with every type of aircraft flying into, and out of a nearby Naval base.

www.examiner.com...

This is a very interesting report on a possible abduction. The witnesses state they deliberately flasje a light at the object... the the next thing they remember is feeling scared and trying to drive away..

With the observation of several craft, descriptions of them, including sizes and shapes and then the apparent marks that have been found on the witnesses bodies, this may be a deeply investigated case.

Anyon in the military who can find out what was going on in that area?

Let's hope we can get further updates on this one !!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
very interesting story. I hope we get some more info on this.
it would be very hard to mistake anythiing for a c-130. they are very loud and unmistakable. They do fly low sometimes. 100ft off the deck to LAPES out pallets. But you would know exactly what it is.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's been a bit difficult to find any info on this incident, but heres what I got. This is what I can only assume is the origional report, since it is written in the first person.

NV, May 7, 2009 - As I was driving home from the desert I saw a boomerang shaped aircraft with 5 lights on the front.

i have lived near the top gun base in fallon all of my life
so i have become used too seeing wierd lights in the sky but this was totally different from anything i've ever seen my girfriend and i were returning from the desert when we saw 3 strange aircraft flying together eradically in a triangle formation they stopped at once and one of the ufo's fell in a slow motion to the ground as if it had crashed the other to seperated and flew south west we followed them untill one of them was parrallel to the truck i was going 35mph and so was the craft i sped up to 50mph and so did the craft it shadowed me untill i drove to a dead end in an attempt to follow the other one when i reached the dead end the craft that had been parrallel to us flew over the top of us twice then sort of drifted back the way it came then hovered maybe 200-300 yards away my girlfriend plug in my 3 million candle power spotlight in to see if i could make contact with the seemingly translucent craft i cover the lense until i was sure to be aimed at the craft as i uncovered the light it was close enough that the light reflected off of it so we put the spotlight away the craft swooped in like an airplane would banking untill it was facing us with five super bright white-orange lights it stayed and hovered at less than 100 yards away for about ten minutes this is when we first heard the craft it was so quiet almost silent there was only a slight hum then it flew off and back going over us twice then hovering again it seemed as if it was playing with us which pretty much rules out the millitary in my opinion it hovered for maybe another ten min as the other circled behind us almost like back up to make sure we werent hostile then the first craft turned hard to the left makin the crafts light shift from five lights to 1 light then as it turned it became completely invisible only to reappear over highway 50 revealing many little yellow lights then shifted back to five lights in stayed parrallel with me on the highway untill i got closer to the lights of town when it pulled up behind me and hovered for maybe a minute as i got closer to town they flew back to where the dead end was my girlfriend and i were pretty shaken after seeing this and i had my dad and my brother go with me back to where we had originally seen the craft we saw one of them but much farther away this time at first we thought that this was just an airplane but more light became visible on it three in the front it stopped and hovered for about half an hour when we were out there we noticed a truck with a spotlight looking for something when we stopped to look for the aircraft the truck killed all his lights as we were leaving we saw a black SUV with tinted windows driving toward the trucks location we also saw a hellicopter spotlighting the ground (we think looking for the third craft)and people in nearby fields with spotlights

From the May 8th UFO traffic report on this website

There are small differences in the stories that have me scratching my head.

Heres one

The first witness decided to grab his father's spotlight and shine it on the circling object. The spotlight had an intensity of a million candle power.

my girlfriend plug in my 3 million candle power spotlight in to see if i could make contact with the seemingly translucent craft

Heres another

the other to seperated and flew south west we followed them

After the initial sighting, the witness decided to chase the objects in his pick-up truck. He headed north, then turned east

Heres another

i cover the lense until i was sure to be aimed at the craft as i uncovered the light it was close enough that the light reflected off of it so we put the spotlight away the craft swooped in like an airplane

The witness took his hand and shaded the light off and on to "signal" the object

Another

both witnesses coult not remember what transpired after the light was directed to the object and they began signaling it

so we put the spotlight away the craft swooped in like an airplane would banking untill it was facing us with five super bright white-orange lights it stayed and hovered at less than 100 yards away for about ten minutes this is when we first heard the craft it was so quiet almost silent there was only a slight hum then it flew off and back going over us twice then hovering again it seemed as if it was playing with us

This is the same website with quite different stories. Now with that said one is initial report supposedly by the witnesses, and the other is a report of a follow-up investigation by a MUFON feild inverstigator, so maybe it is possibly that things were cleared up..? I was unable to find an origional report on the MUFON website.

-E-

[edit on 22-5-2009 by MysterE]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I found the reports on MUFON, actually, it would appear that the girlfriend first reported it on May 6th, and her boyfriend made a second report on May 7th. Here they are

Girlfriend May 6th

Boyfriend May 7th

The author Richard Sanner is MUFON field investigator, but he is on Pennsylvania, so it would appear he didn't investigate the encounter, at least on-site. I'm not sure if there was any interview, or just the MUFON reports, however the addition of the missing time, and itchy skin would indicate some other form of interview since it was not in the MUFON reports.

-E-

[edit on 22-5-2009 by MysterE]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

well done...

It may just be a cross over in reporting methods.. it might be two stories being told at different times and one set going one way and the other going elsewhere..

so we could be seeing the same story, told and remembered slightly differently to two different outlets...

Time will tell...

join