It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal 9/11 and Illuminati message in Simpsons NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i honesty dont know what to think any more ,its simple scary

but not very smart are they? just look how bad 911 went ...a lot of people are now waking up

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
i honesty dont know what to think any more ,its simple scary

but not very smart are they? just look how bad 911 went ...a lot of people are now waking up

www.youtube.com...

Most of the show in the video is an episode that very obviously pokes fun at the masons, so it would be pretty odd if it didn't have any mason imagery. Its a really funny episode.

As for the 9/11 hint it is kind of odd, but then again if you are going to have an advertisment for a $9 bus fare to NYC it would make sense to have a big $9 on it with the empire state building & twin towers in the backgrown, with a bus in the foreground.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aakron

As for the 9/11 hint it is kind of odd, but then again if you are going to have an advertisment for a $9 bus fare to NYC it would make sense to have a big $9 on it with the empire state building & twin towers in the backgrown, with a bus in the foreground.

True but couldn't they have just as easily have picked 8 or 10? Why did they pick 9 and if its totally random, then that's a heck of a coincidence.

I have to admit I still havn't made up my mind about this whole thing but I do think its weird.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
wow.
That's the dumbest video I've ever seen. Idiotic on so many levels.
Speechless.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If you were in charge of a SECRET organisation who wish world dominance, who wich to be kept unknow. Would you seriously make yourself known, even subtly? No because it's the best way to make peoples aware of your plan and to stop you. So if you think a little, all this NWO making subliminal message is retarded.
And do not say
''hey but this is how they communicate you know?''
They can use the phone and the internet so what is the point of communicate via the simpsons?

What if their leader was stuck and traffic and could'nt catch the show?
Or had a power outage? Oh but that's right, those people must have acces to unlimited energy because they manage to catch UFO unlimited energy for their TV.

I'll love to imagine a bunch of NWO guys watching the simpsons

Evilguy1: OH NO HE DIDNT OMG HAHAHA!!!

Evilguy2 (grabing some beer in the fridge): What's so funny? what did I missed?

Evilguy1: You know frank? Our infiltrator in the simpsons animation crew?

Evilguy2:Yeah?

Evilguy1: Lol he just manage to put an 9/11 joke in the show

Evilguy2: What is 9/11?

Evilguy1: Something the bosses are planning in a couple of years

Evilguy2: I see...Want a beer?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The actual writer of the show is a free mason. He puts it in all his episodes. Matt Groening who made the simpsons, is a 33rd degree freemason.

The new simpsons movie is about the swine flu and quaranteening the whole town. It also makes fun of congress because they pass anything of theirs without reading.

We are simpsons biggest fans and keep trakc of all this and laugh so much. Not because we like it. But when everyone laughs at the silly bits we laugh at the hidden messages because we are against it but find it funny he puts it in the episodes.They always warn the public before they do anything. and put hidden meanings and symbols in everything. If you catch on they dont really care.

They put it in because it helps them manifest what they want form the dark energies in the universe.

But guess what the free mason elite know the universal laws and break every single one of them so the karma will come back to them.

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

I doubt they really care, and also gives them power thinking they fooled everyone. We i doubt it will ever know who the real priests are that are behind the scenes, but we know of the bankers, the second in command.

As long as the priests do not come to the surface i doubt it matters what the people below them do.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I honestly think the New World Order does advertise what it does for two important and competing reasons.

The first is that whenever Christopher Columbus told people the Earth was round the majority of them having no idea beyond what they had previously been told (since they themselves never sailed around the globe) would say that's crazy the world is flat and everyone knows it.

People will simply deny what doesn't sit well with them and make those who might know better by extension appear to be crazy and foolish by extension. Was Columbus crazy and foolish..likely so, but he was right the Earth was round...very few people were inclined or wanted to believe him.

The second is when Columbus sailed back saying Great News the World is Round...mmm says average guy 1 to average guy 2, I have heard rumors of this well what do you know, it's true, the Earth is round.

The average person will defend the New World Order better than the New World Order itself can simply by being made vaguely aware of it and then denying it's existence because that's the easiest thing to do. People love to take the easy way out.

The average person when the New World Order declares itself openly will then say, oh well, hey I have heard about them, I guess they are in charge now, but hey it's not so bad, I know for a fact they enjoy the Simpsons, how bad could they be?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What about this episode of American Dad. Very weird....

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
you have to be putting me on this this lame ass video. I really don't think that the 9/11 thing counts as any sort of prophesy, and as said, that episode was making fun of Masons/secret society paranoia.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
9$ ticket to NewYork, episode was made before 2001. twin towers are on the brochure.

the 9 is in the middle of page. with a city scape.

really people?............really..............................................

NWO fanatics hope on every little thing.
you can say that its not a little thing. but it is. everyone screams OH NO! THE NWO!!!
not me, not you, no one is going to do anything. soon as you get a group together, boom your a cult, your being watched by the FBI - game over.

so in the end. its like being walked into a gas chamber with signs that say "gas chamber dead ahead!" "to dispose of bodies...." and you scream READ THE SIGNS!!!!...but you keep on walking........

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I dont know about anyone else, but too me, cremationofcare.com...

Says ' 9/11 was about money'

Why is Bart holding all of that money in front of this 9/11 graphic ?

top topics

join