It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird thoughts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Has anyone eva had a wierd thought come into your head from no where, almost like a warning... and then to have something along the lines of that thought happen in real life?

This happened to me:
I was at school one day... the gardener was trying to fix this ride on mower. It was splutter and roaring and #... a thought came into my head "i hope that thing doesn't explode or anything... it would kill the gardener!".
Well anyway... later that day an ambulance came to the school for the GARDENER! The mower hadn't exploded, but had broken down... the gardener had had to push it back to the shed... giving him a heart attack... causing him to die! I was like holy #!

Can anyone explain ro comment on wat may have happened? Did i cause it some how??

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Any thoughts or comments?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
One time I had just finished grocery shopping and was in my car heading for the parking lot exit and this thought popped in my head that if I used a certain exit that I would get into an accident. It actually gave me a sinking feeling. I thought I was being paranoid, and to prove that it was nothing I went to that exit. Well, what do you know? A big cargo van was turning in and I didn't see any other vehicles, but I pulled out into the path of a Durango that was hidden from view behind the van. It hit my little Honda CRX directly in the driver side door, and I could have been killed if they were going a bit faster. I totaled my car, but luckily I was only badly bruised. After that I decided never to ignore a strong feeling like that again.

Maybe it was just a random flash of ESP, except instead of the mower blowing up it was the guy's heart. Maybe you have a psychic ability that you didn't know about. Or maybe it was just a coincidence. I don't think you caused it to happen though.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Sweetie, don't expect comments immediately...

No, you didn't cause it...that would take DESIRE on you part for this man to die AND the thing you wanted to happen

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
In regards to the car accident it seems like a short term self fulfilling prophecy....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Ive had thoughts pop in my head all the sudden..

Normally just someones voice (like someone I know) saying something that seems pretty random.

I used to think that maybe we had some sort of connection where I would hear their thoughts/conversation but *enh*

I never really get pictures, but it does seem that people around around me (that I am friends/family with) often have the same thoughts that I am having.. like we'll talk about the same song/person/news event.. I think more than psychic, its just being very attune to body language perhaps.. but who knows *shrug*

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I was riding my Honda CBR 600 RR one day gust for the fun of it and this udder biker came from behind till next to me and I gust wanted to open my throttle to show the biker my bikes speed when something shed to me no don�t, and like flash the biker slammed in a buss killing him on impact, for about 3 weeks a diddint ride my bike that scared the hell out of me�

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just last night I was watching TV and I was thinking about this advertisement, a specific part of the ad. Anyways after the thought I changed the channel, and strangely that ad was on the channel I went to, and even stranger was that the ad was just ending, so the part I was thinking about would have happened just as I thought of it.
I thought this was quite strange, but I put it aside as mere coincidence.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I also often know wen one of my friends sends me a text msg on my mobile phone, before i recieve it... i am like waiting and holding the phone, waiting for it to arrive.

I also pick up on other peoples emotions too... i hate large crowds... it sorta feels like there is just way too much going on... i often feel depressed after being in large crowds and wat not.

top topics

join