It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth at your fingertips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Look people, Looking at threads to determine what you will believe in? I suggest an alternative topic. Find what rings true to you! ... That process alone means that you are above average intelligence. If you believe in lizard beings that control the world this thread is not for you.
From a very early age i was instilled that the truth is what i make of it! (investigation wise). I was taught very much so to discredit what happened prior to me and to credit what i had found to be true. What i truly want from ATS members is the absolute ability to DISCREDIT, Debunkers are gods f'ng gift to the world. These people actually make "crediting" fun.
I hear so much about "wait till the debunkers get here ... swamp gas ... im too dumb to contradict their argument with fact" Its a tired philosophy ... CGI is CGI, Shadows are Shadows, Angels in a waxed floor of a cancer ridden childs hospital bed are a WAXED FLOOR. Please just adhere to reason at the least. Please?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thanks for that offering! You are not available for after dinner speaches are you per chance?!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
yes $300 per 10 seconds... gotta make a living right?
on a more serious note .... really people need to stop believing everything, its not healthy , second most cause of strokes in people who take shiz too seriously

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
wow $300.00 better serve caviar and some old frenc wine for that 10 secs

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

heh of course! caviar and lobster... tho i only speak for 5 secs while ur cramming it down ur throat =p

top topics

join