It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent H1N1 Analysis Maps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Figured I would post these for everyone that is interested in seeing visual statistics.

Map 1

Map 2

Map 3

And here is the main website: flutracker.rhizalabs.com...

-Kdial1

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Also for a good up to date map and various graphs can be found in my signature/

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Thanks for those

Looks to be updated daily.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I still want to know why we in tiny, out-of-the-way Delaware have so many cases. It erupted here. It's rather strange to me.

And I REALLY want to know why the WHO hasn't gone to a level 6. Obviously, by their own standards, we should have been at a level 6 weeks and weeks ago.

If they are too afraid to declare level 6 .. then why are we paying them to do the job that they refuse to do??

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
H1N1 was developed in a biolab, most likely in a faulty biowaste "cooker" where all lab waste goes to be "cooked" until dead, however they do malfunction. Thus the perfect place for 3 differing strains to come together. Such waste after "cooking" (275 deg F for 4 hours) is discharged into local sewer systems.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
H1N1 was developed in a biolab, most likely in a faulty biowaste "cooker" where all lab waste goes to be "cooked" until dead, however they do malfunction. Thus the perfect place for 3 differing strains to come together. Such waste after "cooking" (275 deg F for 4 hours) is discharged into local sewer systems.

What the ....? Are you making this up cuz if you aren't, that would mean anything could be out there just waiting for someone to turn on the tap and Whammo. Talk about criminal dereliction. You've got to be joking or something. I hope your kidding or making it up.

top topics

join