It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Soulorb,please read the post "Were the Roswell visitors from future earth","you will see the similarities between our perspectives more clearly .

Were you abducted or have you had a personal experience?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Phoenix, if you think that the govt is not packet filtering every packet, including this one, BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB, FERTILIZER, EXPLOSIVE, FLIGHT, PLANS, as it goes through the backbone, you are a very naive person. They do not have to monitor any one system, they just need to use the same technology as Google that breaks words down into "sounds like" snippets, and at the speed of light filter everything for patterns.

And then it kicks that out on a computer screen, like this one just did, and then my info, and probably everyone on this list was dross indexed at the speed of light with everyone who posted here, etc. And if that snippit was from skype, they just get it there, and find out who that person is.

I never said any of those things?

I was asking why a helicopter would be hanging outside if all your doing is talking about ufo's, what good is a helicopter?

But now she's replied, although I am seriously confused, I cannot make sense of it, I'm tired right now, I'll reread later.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If you are in any way connected to anything that the Government,an Organised Religon,a Corporate Interest,or simply a Rich Individual happens to want ,EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE WILL BECOME A WAEPON USED TO MANIPULATE YOU,every conversation you have every thing you love,every one you care about will become potential achilles heels for you IF ONE OF THESE ENTITIES CHOOSES TO USE YOU FOR SOMETHING YOU PROBABLY WONT EVEN UNDERSTAND.

You had better know who you are calling out when you come out ,in other words I dont believe we are all coming out with this information about our experiences so WE CAN ALL SIT DOWN AND HAVE A TEA PARTY ,I THINK WE ARE GOING TO TAKE A STAND.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Surprisingly, one of the things I understood previously was that if we're free, traveling light so to speak, which is much harder with children and family, but not tied to property and possessions as much, they can't control us as harshly. I always felt like we should keep unattached and travel as light as possible.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This thread went up a notch! Great stuff being said. I'm confident this will be helpful to people out there, and it seems like it already has.

I just found a great summary of what needs to be done, and it's already on ATS:

Three Steps to Integrate the UFO/Extraterrestrial Reality

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Look it could be all kind of things. I don't see anything here that goes against what I am presenting, honestly what is your point. I do not see a point there you take exception to, it seems as if you are supporting my experiences not going against them.

Yeah definitely. I wasn't trying to go against you Soulorb. That was just a little theory of mines.

By the way, how long does it usually take after you start meditating before the lightship shows up?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

Look it could be all kind of things. I don't see anything here that goes against what I am presenting, honestly what is your point. I do not see a point there you take exception to, it seems as if you are supporting my experiences not going against them.

Yeah definitely. I wasn't trying to go against you Soulorb. That was just a little theory of mines.

By the way, how long does it usually take after you start meditating before the lightship shows up?

I was reading my reply, ouch, seems a little harsh, I think I was half asleep, sorry about that.

You know, for me it took a while, because I did not really believe, they had to get to the point of believing. Personally, if you went out three times a week for 3 months, with some minor confirmation like high up in the sky, or maybe they will tease you with a light streamer, etc., then that would be acceptable to me. However you might already be in the zone, and attract them right away

It is a process. Give it a try tonight, and let me know how you are making out.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Soulorb,please read the post "Were the Roswell visitors from future earth","you will see the similarities between our perspectives more clearly .

Were you abducted or have you had a personal experience?

Not that I know of, but who knows, if I was, they were good at it! If I remembered an experience at this point, I would not trust it. :-) So I will say not, but if I was I would not be surprised. Now I think, what do I need to do the job, and lately I am on such an energy wave here, things are changing daily, so I think I got all the info I need! Maybe too much!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
You had better know who you are calling out when you come out ,in other words I dont believe we are all coming out with this information about our experiences so WE CAN ALL SIT DOWN AND HAVE A TEA PARTY ,I THINK WE ARE GOING TO TAKE A STAND.

Yes I agree, it is like last year when this process started, I ended up living out of the box of my quarter ton truck, around the city like a free radical. I started to use my postal box more than ever, got a disposable phone pay as you go, and all these things, and I just keep going. I am not completely off the grid, but I am slowly shutting everything down, and finding a way to subsist while I do this.

Even in the case as one of my sons for example, he is in the same town as me, and he is trying to build a music following, and here I am on the fringe. And these are the things that keep us in line. However as I told him, I am going this way, and that is it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Phoenix, if you think that the govt is not packet filtering every packet, including this one, BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB, FERTILIZER, EXPLOSIVE, FLIGHT, PLANS, as it goes through the backbone, you are a very naive person. They do not have to monitor any one system, they just need to use the same technology as Google that breaks words down into "sounds like" snippets, and at the speed of light filter everything for patterns.

And then it kicks that out on a computer screen, like this one just did, and then my info, and probably everyone on this list was dross indexed at the speed of light with everyone who posted here, etc. And if that snippit was from skype, they just get it there, and find out who that person is.

I never said any of those things?

I was asking why a helicopter would be hanging outside if all your doing is talking about ufo's, what good is a helicopter?

But now she's replied, although I am seriously confused, I cannot make sense of it, I'm tired right now, I'll reread later.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

I must be having an off day.

Ok, here "Are you saying there was a helicopter outside because of your chat on skype? If so that does not make any sense at all to me?', I thought you were not aware that something are picked out of the Internet ether so so speak, and was explaining that.

I put more in there than what you eluded to, I wanted to explain the technology for the thread, not so much just you, maybe I should have started a separate reply.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No, the chopper in September incident, which was following the very craft we had spotted earlier that evening, and that had sent me a postcard obviously was picked up by our radar system, or spotted by the military or whoever does this. My 18 year old, 17 then, had told me that he had seen them being chased before. This time he was outside and yelled for me to come and see it. This town has a military base.

The incident regarding skype went like this. My friend and I talked back and forth and I included that a very strong sense of being monitored and a postcard was sent, right up close. Then later we talked again, and I updated him that another friend had written to me about the very same monitoring happening to him, one that was different than his normal experience, so I was pretty convinced that they were making their rounds this day and that his contacts and mine were the same or of the same grouping. In any case, this was winter hours so nightfall happened quickly and in the early evening, not too long after our last conversation, we had scout planes flying out in twos, and circling then flying back over our townhouse roof. Then again. It kept up for quite a while, and the next night same thing, except we noticed an unusual looking craft with a set of unusual lights on it. And they all flew over our townhouse roof line, and the unusual looking one as it got closer was a black triangle.

Now, this had never happened like this before that time, nor since that time in the same way as that day when I was talking with my friend on Skype. I know that they monitored the conversation that we had, no one will ever convince me otherwise. Not surprisingly, my phone is monitored. I can always here a click. One day, a while back, I didn't hear the click, but vibed on a monitoring, so I spoke up with my mom on the phone. And the person got mad and suddenly there was this click click click in an agressive way. I'm on a private line.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Also, the helicopter chase was interesting. That craft often flew slowly, slower than a normal craft does.
It was no different when it was being chased. It flew slowly, and the chopper was gaining and going in a straight line for it. Then it would suddenly blink ahead and gain distance. It blinked ahead several times then dissapeared.

When the phone tapping goes on, not only do you usually hear a click, but also you hear a funny slightly off tone.

We don't use the phones to speak on skype, we type back and forth, but thought it would be better than the msn.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
They look like lamp poles to me.

img34.imageshack.us...

Notice the times in the video on these two. The first image are the actual poles, and you can notably see the lights growing brighter after a few seconds, which is the third link I have.

img190.imageshack.us...

img190.imageshack.us...

This would explain how the drivers are ignoring them..

[edit on 5/22/2009 by bl4ke360]

It seems your observance is incomparable to a normal person, I'd suggest looking at the actual light being observed before bashing on the OP.

Thanks,

Psycho.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, went to my spot tonight. I had a sense something was not right. I went to the other side of the road, but it would not let up. It was like, that was the night not to be there at that spot.

So I walk away, and head to another neighborhood. Exactly at 9:54, a Sea King flies over the spot I was at. Kind of a coincidence I guess.

So I guess my UFO watching days are over for a while, at least publicly. I guess it was a lesson I had to learn, and I imagine they are monitoring this thread too since they came tonight at the same time I put on the video last night.

I thought in Canada we had more freedom, but I guess it does not extend to UFO's and ET viewing. I just can't take the risk right now, just in case it is not my imagination.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Why try to connect physically through physical sensory, when you could connect with the overall Universal Conciousness?

This is the second line.

-Psycho.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by SoulOrb

Why try to connect physically through physical sensory, when you could connect with the overall Universal Conciousness?
This is the second line.
-Psycho.

I am not sure what you mean, I do not try to connect through anything, it just happens. My body is going through so many changes with this ascension process, I am not sure what anything is anymore.

I seem to be developing a new sense with my heart chakra, which I think is connected with Universal Consciousness. However, I do not get caught up in the mechanics of it all, my guides will have to handle it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Well it won't be over. Just get confused in your head when you mention it, like I do now. Offset the dates, or just say this happened sometime in the last while. They won't spend money for too long looking.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by SoulOrb

They won't spend money for too long looking.

No kidding! Ahahaha, good idea, mix it up. Just go to new areas.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
They won't spend money for too long looking.

That's the silly thing. Sure money is an imaginary tool of control, but insofar as it exists, an amazing amount of it seems to get wasted trying to put the toothpaste back into the tube. It's too late, do you hear me, dude assigned to this thread? We've already figured it out.

I don't let the choppers get me down, I just quietly take note and go somewhere else or wait a few days. I know that all of these hellish political developments are just the old order trying to hold on past its time. They'll give us a crappy experience as long as they can manage to, in order to prevent us from seeing the glorious experiences that are right in front of our noses every moment.

I feel like I'm teasing a large bear, but I don't care. I know they pose a genuine threat to myself and those I love, which includes certain concerned galactic citizens, but I really believe our greatest enemy in this is fear.

If we choose to be fearful, there's more than enough to go on. I stopped worrying about them tapping my phone or reading my emails when I read Jake Simpson's testimony on Project Camelot (Jake Simpson: The biggest secret).

Yes, they really can get in your head. I wish that stayed as just something I read.

But the point is, be wary but joyful. It's a tough balance, but this situation calls for us all to become more subtle. There's a thousand shades of grey for us to start distinguishing before we can take our place in the rainbow.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread465569/pg16#pid6391872]post by SoulOrb[/ucc rl]

If it helps, you seem to be focusing on your body which binds you to the physical universe but is a seperate being of itself that binds you, the thing that is, "to be" to the physical as well focus inside yourself find the being that you are and connect to the greater conciousness that all is connected too.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join