It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Phage, Internos, Chadwickus and Easynow...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

While I appreciate that the cases you put forward are worthy of examination , Phage was asked by OP to give an example of a case HE found truely baffling. Phage has completed that process, and he has said that there are not many cases which confound HIM. Phage may have opinions on some cases, which others either do not agree with, or have not heard, and similarly , Im sure there are cases of which Phage is not yet aware. Its all swings and roundabouts man!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yes, I got a little bit carried away there and this is an old thread (some of them may have been 'debunked' by now) - I agree it's all swings and roundabouts and hopefully some of the more 'unexplained' UFO incidents will garner more attention.

Cheers.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by kshaund

It's always hard to tell when the photos are small and out of focus, but the fact that all photos do not show the top of the UFO make me think that it was more than a coincidence and the photographer didn't want to show what was above the "UFO".

Can you explain how, from a ground based position, the photographer would be supposed to photograph the top of the UFO, which, itself, is supposed to be flying above the ground?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

I think what he meant was that the shots seemed to deliberately cut out the area of sky above the craft. I do not think the intent of the question was to suggest that the photographer should have gotten a ladder and climbed up and photographed the escape hatch !

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Probably, but then he should have had the honesty (and I respect ArMap a lot) to state that he was supposing a hoax (like a suspended plate or something).

I like skepticism, and actually in many cases it is needed to stop in their tracks people who would swallow anything. In that particular case, I don't think it is welcome.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

As the UFO was "was hanging around for minutes" and it appears in the usual tilted position, either the UFO remained motionless during that time and the person who took the photos didn't wanted to see how the UFO looked from the other side or the UFO moved in a way that didn't allowed the person to photograph the other side or the UFO moved but the person didn't photographed the upper side.

I thought it was obvious that the person could not fly above the UFO to take photos from above.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This Has been a great thread!
Truly a fantastic source of most of the
"puzzling" cases in the realm of UFO cases.
(Thanks)
The question put to some of AST's "superstars"
and the answers given by them (and several other respected members in this thread) seems a good snapshot of what are possibly the best cases.

But I must say that it is very very sad indeed that not all of our highly regarded and insightful members are ....well..... members.
A very profound and mournful loss for all of us at ATS. The denial of ignorance..... denied.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Good list of UFO cases.

Bad case of ATS Idol season 3.

Yes, it bugs me that many will "wait for *insert name here*, before I form an opinion." It bugs me that once an idol make their claim, it is considered case closed, and any other facets or ideas are thrown out the window. Finally, it bugs me that so many people fall into this religious zealotry type thing. This thread is a prime example.

I will not be dragged into a pissing match over what I wrote, so don't bother.

But great links to UFO cases, either way.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
It bugs me that once an idol make their claim, it is considered case closed, and any other facets or ideas are thrown out the window.

I will not be dragged into a pissing match over what I wrote, so don't bother.

Case closed eh?

[edit on 7/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Whilst there is still a bit of warmth in this dead thread here's a quick question.

Tea or coffee?

And a further question of:

How do you take it? (The aforementioned beverage that is).

I'm drawing up causality between sceptic idols and their (soft) imbibage behaviour.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

M0r1arty.....

I'm a big coffee guy......double shot espresso's or double shot low fat latte's.

Six or seven of those will get me started!

So.....

What's that mean, then?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Yes I find it funny that this thread turned up again.

I also find it funny how people take exception to someone asking others for an opinion, but hey it was/is a welcome change from crappy youtube videos and people filming planes huh?

Oh and I like my coffee white with two.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'd love to tell you but I'm still collecting the facts just now.

Once I've got them I'll happily distort them to the highest bidders bias.

I'm hoping to get Starbucks and Tetley in as potential sponsors.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Oh and I like my coffee white with two.

Chadwickus.....

You have to be kidding.....

I had you picked as the quadruple espresso guy!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I had you picked to be an Orange Mocha Frappuccino guy myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My favorites and the most compelling intriguing cases i can think of

1994 Close Encounter at Ruwa, Zimbabwe
www.ufocasebook.com...
The Manhattan Abduction (Linda Cortile Napolitano)
www.ufocasebook.com...
UFO Landings-Rendlesham Forest, 1980
www.ufocasebook.com...
Travis Walton Abduction
www.travis-walton.com...
The Hudson Valley Boomerang
www.ufoevidence.org...
The Cash-Landrum Case
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....

That Manhattan Abduction case is pretty crazy.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

ive just made a thorough google search on the komarov crater and found some very interesting anomalies which i found of interest and i want to share it with you guys...i dont know if reorienting the google set up from north to west will matter but its in this position when you can appreciate that the gaping black space is no space at all...
but anyway you can easily spot the geometric outlines on the background and even on the edges are circular and rectangular forms abound...this is my first time to make a link like this , i hope it would post through...thanks komarov crater vicinity

relativeToGround
relativeToSeaFloor

Url>#msn_ylw-pushpin

edit on 26-9-2010 by enkira because: not sure how to post a link from google...

edit on 26-9-2010 by enkira because: still trying to post that image or link whatever....

edit on 26-9-2010 by enkira because: sorry im out,,, but look closely for the komarov crater, im sure you'll be awed...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is an old thread that I'd like to get back.
A few cases that I have never heard of before.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Without Internos, whats the point?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join