It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronaut's possible slip? *Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Just spotted this video of astronauts drinking the first recycled water to a huge audience at Houston command. The interesting part is when the astronaut mentions that this type of technology will get NASA to the moon and even farther. When you listen, it can be assumed that these guys know that moon was not yet reached.

Or it is just a bad choice of words. I thought I would post considering all the conspiracies concerning the moon landing.

What are your thoughts?

Video

EDIT TO ADD (2:33 is when it is mentioned)

AAC

[edit on 22-5-2009 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think it's one of those things where the benefit of the doubt must be given. As it is one of those things that isn't well defined and is too general of a statement.

The person could have been talking about long term moon visits and so forth since it's recycled water.

So I'd say use it as "proof" at your own risk. You'll be torn apart by people saying the person is talking about other things, and the benefit of the doubt will be given by most people(myself included). Only people who already believe the moon deal is a hoax would even entertain the idea.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I think its nothing more than the Astronaut refering to the moon in the context of setting up colonizations, on the moon and further.
Yes he does say "get us to the moon and further"- but in the context that the space program has not used drinkable recycled urine before, I feel tht this is what thay are talking about.
There are obviously loads of moon landing hoax stories about; I am not a subscriber.
If we never went to the moon in the first place, why suddenly claim that we don't go there anymore then?
I guess you'd say that a lie that big would be hard to carry-on, but hey, they've managed with the big old lie of religion!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
There is talk about new lunar missions .. a perm. base ... and then off to Mars. So no, I don't think he was referring to the theory that we never got there.

Obviously we really did.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am sure we got to the moon however much was covered up and some photos and video were done on earth as part of the cover up. One thing to point out there is no way to carry enough fuel to go to land and take off the moon as it would take up to much space. That is why the Lem showed no vapor trail when leaving the moon it was not a normal craft. Try doing the math to carry that much fuel to mars land and take off and return to earth.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am not sure that we have really been to the moon but that is another story.

I think he means long term moon stays....and beyond. Whatever.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Markafeller

I am sure we got to the moon however much was covered up and some photos and video were done on earth as part of the cover up. One thing to point out there is no way to carry enough fuel to go to land and take off the moon as it would take up to much space. That is why the Lem showed no vapor trail when leaving the moon it was not a normal craft. Try doing the math to carry that much fuel to mars land and take off and return to earth.

Have to agree with you there Mark; I've always thought that the confussion of the apparent Moon Landing Hoax, was the fact that it was done exactly for the reasons you stated.
A lot of people got thrown of the scent, when news of the studio takes got out. What a good and costly hoax the Apollo rockets taking off etc must have been. ....I am sure a few people must have witnessed that

top topics

join