It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did I catch in this photo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ok, If you remember my thread about seeing energy, the next time I saw thyis energy I took some digital photos. I caught this . You need enlarge it, and you can see a man. I can see his face, his mustache, eyes, arms, and what appears to be a crown.

I have enlarged this on my photo shop here , but do not know how to enlarge it to make a picture bigger here, maybe someone else can so you can see this clear. It appears it came in through the window.

I have shown this to 4 people including my skeptical husband and he can even see it.

What do you think? You can see the outline where it is bright, enlarge that and it is very clear. I hope this shows up as I am usiing picasa and some people can not see my images on picasa when I post them. If it does not , will go back and load it to facebook. Please bare in mind you can only see the bright outline without enlarging it. Any one that can help me, thanks.

Ama

[edit on 21-5-2009 by amatrine]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yeah I see all those things too. I'm going to assume some type of royalty of some kind. An angel maybe. Either that or you had a bunch of smoke in the air.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Whoa..

Looks like the predator to me..

DUTCH....!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
No smoke in the air at all. I did not see anything but the purple like energy I sometimes see in that room. The picture was taken in the dark with the flash on.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sorry all I see is what looks like someone has wiped the lens with greasy fingers and the 'ghost' is the leftovers greasy marks...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think the problem here is that you've posted a tiny 13 kilobyte image.
Enlarging this will do nothing more than introducing noise.
Is this cropped from a larger image?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Ama you can enlarge it just by going to the lower right hand corner of your computer screen/window where the 100% is and clicking on the down arrow beside it and choosing how large you personally want to make the photo by using their pre-selected sizes or by customizing to another size of your choosing.

I see at least two faces and a body in your photo. One face is about 1 foot to the left of the bottom of the window, the other face is just above that face on its left, and then a body is just above that. The big image could be anything, it could be a smear on your lense. Nice photo though, no matter what it is, it really makes one wonder.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It is larger on my screen, then when I downloaded to picasa it is not the same size I view on my windows photo. I wish I could load it direct from my windows but its not a hosting source. I am not good at these photo programs. That's why I am hoping someone here is.

You really need to see this enlarged though to see the detail. It is amazing detail of the mans face. The photo this small you can just see the bright outline.
it is not the whole white area, but a bright part of the white area.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have some photos I also took of the room, without the flash, and you just see the same picture but without the light. It is just grainy.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I have windows photo gallary. I do not see a 100 percent thing?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Ama just go to the link that you provided us here on ATS and then go to the 100% on that linked page that you gave us.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Still do not see a 100 percent. Got another idea. Here is the link to the page itself. It has a magnifine glass on it, so you can enlarge it a little bit. Can see it a little more clear.

picture

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It is quite funny that I would see this thread today. I took a very strange picture myself last night I will post it, even though I too have started a thread for it. It just seems weird that I would see this thread after the extremely strange pictures I took last night.

I too can see what you said. From a skeptical perspective I suppose it could be smoke; however, it appears to have creases in parts of it like would be consistent with clothing and not smoke. So I am going to take it as just what you said.

Prior to last night, I may be a little more skeptical; however, not only can I not explain my own pictures, I am 100% certain they are not natural. So now I must assume that anything is possible.

Nice thread.

Anyhow, here is one of the pictures I took, I blew it up by cropping it so it was easier to see, otherwise, this is exactly what the camera saw.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I gotta say all I see is some smoke lit up with your camera's flash.

2nd line let me make a little rhyme this is my second line.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I smoke outside, not in the house. I am telling you the truth. No smoke in there.
I do see energy in this room all the time. I was talking to a parasychologist
about the energy I see in here, and she is the one who gave me the idea to snap some photos. I just aimed the camera all around the room and snapped away. This is the only one that picked up anything though.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

We can host the image at ATS as well.
You can use your login information to create an account on the media site
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Upload the full image, depending on the camera it should be 1 megabyte or larger. You can put it in your personal upload space. Then we can do some analyzing!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Thankyou! Will try that.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ok, I uploaded it to photos , now what do I do?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Sorry, I was eating some dinner.

When you are looking at your photo through your personal gallery, at the bottom you'll see different ways of using the photo on ATS. One of the choices is "embed on ATS"..Copy that string, and paste it in a new post in this thread.

Your image will be embedded and viewable..make sure your using the image as it comes from the camera! the bigger the better!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Something about the way that it’s shaped tells me that its gunk on the lens. Like the lens was cleaned with a fluid that left a streak, then improperly dried, causing this to appear. It just looks too much like other crap I have seen on glass before.

My $.02…

top topics

<<   2 >>

join