It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do recent crop-circles predict a CME for July 7th 2009?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes, I do know that a large percent of crop circles are man made. But, I also believe that some are created by a higher force or intelligence. Whether it's aliens or maybe even ourselves from the future or another dimension, they have always been very interesting to me.

Here is a recent theory that if true, could impact all of us very soon.

“In these 2009 progressions of crop patterns so far, it seems like the circle-makers are describing a combined ‘solar flare and coronal mass ejection’ on the apogee full Moon of July 7, 2009.” - Australian scientist

May 12, 2009 Wiltshire, England - Between April 14, 2009, and May 10, 2009, eleven crop formations were reported in the yellow, flowering oilseed rape fields of Wiltshire County, England. An Australian scientist and American retired astrophysicist think some of the crop patterns could have astronomical information about a count down to increased solar flare and coronal mass ejection (CME) activity this coming July 2009, from what has been an unusually quiet sun. The Australian scientist, who took an interest in crop formation patterns, embedded astronomical cycles and perhaps mathematical language, has been studying the patterns for about five years now and reports to a small group of us what he analyzes. But to protect his professional work, he requests anonymity.

For pictures, graphs and analysis check out the link.
www.earthfiles.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
are we talking CME's powerful enough to knock out power grids in the USA?

if it does happen i suppose it would lend credibility to the crop circle phenomenon.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

The scientist said in the article "combined ‘solar flare and coronal mass ejection’". So, I don't know how powerful he expects it to be. I would assume that IF this is a real warning, it would mean that the CME could be rather large. But, as I said, I'm just assuming.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Update information.

A new crop circle from May 29th is being called the Jellyfish.

The interesting aspect of this is the fact that the Earth’s magnetosphere changes into the shape of a “jellyfish” whenever it is impacted by a severe solar storm.
Again, I'm not saying I believe 100% that these CC's are warning us of an imminent danger on July 7, but, it is rather interesting. IMO
Sophisticated man made hoax? Possibly.

The new crop picture also shows a small, horizontal, four-circle band just between its head and its long tail (blue arrows, left or right above). That feature closely resembles a crop picture from July 20, 2008 which told us about eclipses (see time2007x). Indeed, the suggested date of July 7, 2009 for an upcoming solar storm will be a penumbral lunar eclipse (see eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov).

This pic from the link below shows the new crop circle and the depicted "jellyfish" shape of the magnetosphere during a CME.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d7ad7e6abae.jpg[/atsimg]

More info and pics at the source:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 5/31/2009 by Zaydie]

new topics

top topics

join