It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some great antie bush stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
www.bushflash.com... here is some of the best videos showing how bush really is. and yoy should wacth general schwarzkopf explain how takeing over irac in the first gulf war we would still be thair today. if this old as it looks we could be in this war for a long long time, what do do you think about that site and what the general has to say:up
r

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
the best non political video of georgie is him picking his nose as he watches his Houston Astros play ball. if you cans till find that video, i'd recommend you d/l it for a seriously good laugh.

oh and another good one is of him being quite drunk at a party. he get's really good-ol boy on ya, but it's really quite the laugh for the rest of the world!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
thair is some great stuff on here and only 50 veiws whats the deal?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
thair is some great stuff on here and only 50 veiws whats the deal?

50 views is okay for a new post. But there would be more if people werent so damn tired of all this anti-bush stuff. I for one am sick of it. I'm not a big fan of his but hes still the president and he'll only do worse if he is hated upon. Show him some respect for pete's sake.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

A GREAT little ad that tells it like it is! Caution- adult language!

This is going to be a fun little site to go through! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I havant beent a fan of aney pes in my life time but look at our defacet and mileins of jobs lost sence he has been in the white house, thats just the tip of the ice berg.my own opinun but thair is alot!! of people ho feel the same. but thank you for the respons tho.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
thanks for the good word

top topics

join