It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Pain In The World

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm still going with toothache...even with serious pain meds, that crap still hurts and makes you absolutely miserable and worthless (and it doesn't go away for a long, long time)...much longer than childbirth (although as a male, I can only guage time, not severity of childbirth pain)... I don't cry either, but a bad toothache will have tears coming down...not bawling mind you, but silent tears of pain....

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think it's easier to stand on a UK plug than other ones!

Still the pain of such a thing really is nothing compared to the thousand other MUCH more painful situations out there. Really worst pain in the world? lol

[edit on 8-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Had a tonsillectomy at age 30, worst experience to the point I wanted to take my own life. The op went badly with haemorrhaging and my tonsils were so infected they practically disintegrated and had to be painstakingly dug out, so my throat was like something that had been stabbed raw and stiched up countless times. Nothing could help the pain, morphine made me vomit. I lost tons of weight and it was excruciating the whole time i healed, after 4 days I cried for the first time since I was 20, the pain broke me and I couldn't cope. They told me day 7 is the magic day when I'll start to feel heaps better and that was the only thing keeping me going. They had me on antibiotics but after 7 days things started getting far worse and I was re hospitalized for 2 days because of a reinfection, lost weight, dehydration etc (was to hard to eat or drink anything. Then put on some sort of antibiotic drip, ended up dosing with morphine and anti nausea meds to counter it. Was another 5 days before I felt like I could cope.. I just wanted to die when they said it was infected. For months I had PTSS from the experience, nothing ever took me to the edge like that before. I guess in the end it made me stronger and let me know that no matter how bad things can get you can hang in there.

<< 1  2   >>

join