It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am in front of collapse - I will be evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
hi everybody,
I just came back home from party and I have to admit that I am after few drinks. or even more than that. I do appologise for my english and other mistakes.

I am living in Poland and english is for sure the first language of mine.

but to the point. I am a member of that crazy site for some time. I came here to check some more evidence on 9/11 issue. as an member of the ae911truth I am trying to know more on that issue and thanks to the ATS I do.

but what I want to share with you tonight is something else. I want to tell you about my serious fears for the future to come. at least mine.

I was working very hard all my life. I finally achived what is most important in my bussiness - good reputation. we (few years ago together with my brother we decided to establish our own company) have been very succesfull for some time and we did employeed a lot of architects to work with us.

with so many contracts, we were pretty sure that we are going to earn for us and for them. and than it happened. crises. our investors (100% foreign well known comapnies) owns us about 2,3 mln Euro. we are paying from our money the salaries to our guys. and the system is working to protect the government (taxes, insurance and so on) but there are no help to guys like me at all. and I know that it is the same everywhere.

I belive that the crises we are inside now is made to punish the people like me. I am going to loose everything I worked for. even having all my clients really satisfied with the service I provided them and with the good bilans in the books I am *snip* completly.

and I have to say I am tired of this. I have enough. worst is that I see all those bas###ds doing well when I am really trying to survive.

but the worst of all is that I am thinking now how to fool someone to gat my money back. I am really going to do some dirty stuff soon I belive. I do not see the other option. I would even say that my egyptian neighbour was behind 911 if thay would promise me to be succsesfull again.

and I am really considering that it was the plan from begining. to let us understand that the good, hard work does not pay back. that we are owned by them. that if we will not be puppets we will loose whatever we have. to let us undestand that good means stiupid and evil means smart. this crises is the next step to let us understand that only the evil people will survive. and I think I am ready to go on the other side. how about you? how evil you can become to get yours life on the track again?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi there czacza! I was pretty damn drunk last night too, i was drinking 'till 4am this morning. Now i feel like this

These are very hard times, almost as bad as in the early 90's.
I think that it is almost impossible to get rich and succesfull by just hard work. I've been also working my whole life and consider myself to be somewhere in the middle class, at least here in Finland.

It is con experts and BS artists that take all the available money and fame in this world.

I would propably be one myself, but i believe in karmic laws and i am sure that some day every single one of us gets what we deserve. in this life or the next.

I think this present recession will be over at the beginning of the next year and things will become "normal" again. Hang in there mate!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

I'm hoping that by now the alcohal has wore off and you have poured yourself a nice cup of coffee and have put a good breakfast inside of you. Take a good shower, let all that negativity, beer and possibly vomit wash down that drain. It's going to be ok, those who seem to be in success are just as worried about losing too. I think all of us have been in the same boat you are in, but all I can say is to just keep at it, but also try to enjoy life a little bit. I know this is strange advice coming from a Sith, so maybe I'm not leading by example here.....

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I do understand completely what you are saying, but hope that you will overcome the idea of being evil in order to succeed

It is making me sick that we are all being forced to focus on money so much. I've never been too much that way inclined, and now the worry and the thought of it is never too far away from my mind.

Seeing the gap between rich and poor widening the way it has, and seeing crooks or incompetent people 'taking the money and run' is soul destroying.

My only advice is for you to stick to your principles - I know it will be hard, but look at it this way. You are an honest person so there is more chance of you getting caught and punished. It's only the truly corrupt and devious who get away with it - and those with friends in low places.

I had a small income from my savings, but that has been almost completely wiped out now. If the sxxx doesn't hit the fan in 2012, then I'm screwed financially.

How many people do you know who are sending up prayers for the return of Nibiru

Hey - just discovered this is my post number 666. Seems rather fitting, given the subject

[edit on 22-5-2009 by berenike]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
thank you all for your concern and replies. I had a fantastic weekend in the mountains with some friends of mine (drinking again
) so I feel much better today.

in fact I was/am really angry for the situation now. especially in my bussiness time is difficult. new investments are stopped mostly and the clients doesn't pay for the works done last year. and obviously government does not care and is asking to pay the VAT and other taxes. they will kill all the companies like mine this way.

but let's not start again with it. I am sure I will manage somehow without doing harm to others.

cheers and thanks again.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's over a year since I did a VAT return but I seem to remember there was a system where we only paid in the VAT on invoices that had been settled by the client.

Have you looked to see if that system applies in Poland?

Also, do you have factoring companies?

You'd need to decide whether you'd prefer to have only a percentage of the money you charged your clients, but at least it's money guaranteed. Less risky than trying to collect it all yourself.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

thanks for info. obvioulsy I prefer to take all my money back. I could try via court but this is going to take few months and cause the biggest client who ownes me is a spanish developer it is going to be difficult.

I know that I could ask the tax office to take the money doirectly from the client who did not pay but still they will ask me to proceed first through the court.

I want to belive that they are going to pay soon without the court action. but I think it is my best option to start a legal action but I will give them some more time. I hope I will survive few more months.

new topics

top topics

join